Reviews for Zootopia: Firewatch
emotionalsinusoide chapter 28 . 8/8
It's just... just... one of the best ff I've ever read... and believe me, I've read a lot... you totally nailed it! I can't even... I'm speechles. You are a great writer. I was so sad when I reached the end, but it was great ending.
twilightfox02 chapter 23 . 7/17
You know...for some reason, I kind of saw it coming that the vacation would have to end early...weird.
twilightfox02 chapter 22 . 7/16
Awww! I love this so much! You're such a great writer, and this is such a great story.
twilightfox02 chapter 11 . 7/5
Ahhh! Trisha! We have Trisha! Yessssss!
twilightfox02 chapter 10 . 7/5
Judy, how could Nick be mad at you? Oh my gosh! I can't even right now! Wait just a sec. *exits room, and goes outside, cheering and hollering super loud, happiness evident* XD
twilightfox02 chapter 1 . 7/3
Omg I love it! Thank you so much for blessing my existance with this story!
Robert Hueeey chapter 16 . 5/21
I absolutely died with "Pinecone Park." XD
Sapperjoe85 chapter 3 . 4/29
So the fireworks were to the west but the fastest way there was to the east?
Sapperjoe85 chapter 28 . 4/25
Loved this story. I worked a year with the forestry commission in my home state. Mostly did forest maintenance(which is a fancy way of saying we rode around in the woods doing nothing) and control burns. We also responded to wild fires. Nothing major like in this story but we had the option of volunteering to go to one if we had the proper training. I'd be doing it today if things had worked out a little differently.
Sapperjoe85 chapter 1 . 4/24
Trucks don't have trunks. Nice intro though.
PsychoSix chapter 1 . 4/6
Makes me want to check out the game...
TheBlazingDragon98 chapter 1 . 3/13
honestly this was such a good read. i just finished this one and have read firefalls. this is by far one of the greatest AUs ive read for zootopia. mojority of the AUs is either high school or a dystopia.
ajjaa que loca la amiga de judi y judi y nick juntitos siis
Weird-Feddish chapter 22 . 2/10
What does pinecone really mean anyways?
Weird-Feddish chapter 19 . 2/9
I was so scared for their meeting, but overall im very pleased. Ill be able to sleep tonight, but that tension was hella strong. Had me at the edge of my seat!