Reviews for Zootopia: Firewatch
The Phantom Soldier chapter 23 . 8/29/2022
"He felt like some kind of sailor about to head off to sea as he waved at Judy."

That line definitely felt like a sucker punch, especially since this sailor has been in a similar moment.

Also cheers for "The Princess Bride" reference! XD But did they have fun storming the castle?
Bear678 chapter 1 . 7/3/2022
Time to begin my ... crap .. lost count ... anyway .. time for another reading ... still (and I feel always will be) my all time favorite story followed by Firefalls and Fireflies ..
BarnabasEvans chapter 28 . 6/10/2022
Their relationship arc is so adorable!
DustBunneee chapter 1 . 4/21/2022
If you look up Zootopia firewatch on google, there is an amazing image you should use as the cover photo of the story!
Bear678 chapter 1 . 4/11/2022
Annnnd here we fo with readthrough number 7 or is it 8 ... i forget ... anyhoo on with one of the absolute best Zootopia AU's out there
MapleHoneySyrup chapter 1 . 6/15/2021
This is such a fantastic story. It’s hilarious, sweet, and tugs at my heartstrings at many different scenes. Your OCs are fantastically fleshed out and so much fun to read about. Amazing job!
Pentastic chapter 28 . 6/13/2021
Great story. I really enjoyed seeing the zootopia characters in a new setting.
Blkdragon7 chapter 28 . 5/29/2021
Well, that was simple awesome.
D Fox chapter 27 . 5/21/2021
Man! After reading this story, I can see why Cimar put this at the top of his FanFic recommendation list. It has an excellent flow, quirky humor, and is paced so well. As far as humor goes, the pinecone dream from chapter 16 was a favorite part of mine! It was so unexpected, but at the same time perfectly in line with the rest of the story. This story as a whole was compelling enough that I even ended up reading it twice (to catch some details I missed the first time around). Among so many other great things about this story, I thought your OCs were superb additions and fit into the universe naturally. I can tell you've really spent time developing them and have a consistent and clear feel for their personalities and traits. I'll admit, I was hesitant to read this story at first since I wasn't sure how well Firewatch and Zootopia would go together. Your writing made it work and made it compelling! I guess it's time to check out the sequel now... Best!
hzurctivtr chapter 28 . 12/31/2020
I just read this for the second time and am about to go read what’s uploaded on the sequel again! Usually when I read something the second time I find it not as good or skip through half of it because it’s boring. But I just read this whole story all 28 chapters in two days and I still LOVE it! You did an amazing job with this fix and I wouldn’t be surprised if at some point I come back and read this a third time! Anyway, have a good day, keep up the good work, and stay safe!
bigguy1234 chapter 28 . 10/6/2020
Awesome story keep up the work
Jhunt883 chapter 20 . 9/22/2020
This is the most sexually charged T-rated anything I have every read
iliketurtles50000 chapter 24 . 9/22/2020
everyone else is concentrating on the story whilst I'm thinking of what happened to finnick
timtj.tp chapter 15 . 9/19/2020
This has been a great story. Just finished chapter 15 Listening to the mentioned music while reading the end was to say the least, stirring. Excellent
CameraSkunk chapter 28 . 5/31/2020
While I wrote the author directly and poured over how much I enjoyed this story. I wanted to write a true review as well.

First Off I play as a FireFighter (by this I mean i do it part time as an on call member as a department) and I have to say as far as my knowledge of wild land fire fighting this story is spot on and the admiration for those that do the work both the boring and the exciting is well represented here.

The story is captivating, the characters beautifully illustrated and brought to life. This story is filled with hijinx and love, as well as finding oneself. Sometimes we have to find our self before we can find someone else, if we are lucky they can both be done at the same time. While this is not the original story that many of us love from Disney, this is a very believable alternative that has kept the key personality traits of our heros and blended them with some home brewed and very lovable characters to make a story that is compelling and lovable. This is a story that I will most defiantly read again some time in the future and would recommend to any interested in the WildeHopps linage of FanFictions. If you are reading this, and thinking about reading the story, do your self a favor and start reading.

I personally challenge anyone else to read it in less than 3 days, that's how long it took me! This guy has a full time and a part time job afterall, and I had a wild fire to fight in the mean time as well (seriously, out in the woods, lugging water bags around trying to put out a brush fire and all I wanted to do was finish reading this damn story haha!)!