Reviews for Zootopia: Firewatch
Hewhoislost chapter 16 . 10/6
This is such a fun fic to read, you added so much to a fairly colorful but adventure light game. I think I missed the significance of the word "Pinecone" is it a safe word or did I miss something in an earlier chapter? I'm actually reading sweet treatment. Its a clever way to carry on the "A Bunny can go Savage" time line with out repeating much. Hasn't been an update in a while, which is to bad really. Thanks for letting Fox borrow her.
Hewhoislost chapter 5 . 10/6
I've seen both Tammy and Lylah pop up in a couple of fics. I love they way the different writers share their O.C.s this is such a tight nit fandom.
Mcat77 chapter 23 . 9/29
Trisha is definitely my favorite character! XD
BrutusDeagon chapter 23 . 9/27
Love the princess bride.
BrutusDeagon chapter 13 . 9/27
Just another hi from your newest fan. So love your jokes and running gags. Your characters makes me smile like Nick and snort like a rhino. Love all your stories thus far and anyone who doesn't like you has no sense of humor or taste. Love ya Blue
WildeTalez chapter 28 . 9/7
Nice story you made buddy! I loved it and I'm sure I will love the sequel too
emotionalsinusoide chapter 28 . 8/8
It's just... just... one of the best ff I've ever read... and believe me, I've read a lot... you totally nailed it! I can't even... I'm speechles. You are a great writer. I was so sad when I reached the end, but it was great ending.
twilightfox02 chapter 23 . 7/17
You know...for some reason, I kind of saw it coming that the vacation would have to end early...weird.
twilightfox02 chapter 22 . 7/16
Awww! I love this so much! You're such a great writer, and this is such a great story.
twilightfox02 chapter 11 . 7/5
Ahhh! Trisha! We have Trisha! Yessssss!
twilightfox02 chapter 10 . 7/5
Judy, how could Nick be mad at you? Oh my gosh! I can't even right now! Wait just a sec. *exits room, and goes outside, cheering and hollering super loud, happiness evident* XD
twilightfox02 chapter 1 . 7/3
Omg I love it! Thank you so much for blessing my existance with this story!
Robert Hueeey chapter 16 . 5/21
I absolutely died with "Pinecone Park." XD
Sapperjoe85 chapter 3 . 4/29
So the fireworks were to the west but the fastest way there was to the east?
Sapperjoe85 chapter 28 . 4/25
Loved this story. I worked a year with the forestry commission in my home state. Mostly did forest maintenance(which is a fancy way of saying we rode around in the woods doing nothing) and control burns. We also responded to wild fires. Nothing major like in this story but we had the option of volunteering to go to one if we had the proper training. I'd be doing it today if things had worked out a little differently.