Reviews for Zootopia: Firewatch
Medic 27 chapter 23 . 10/15
Love this chapter so much! It reminds me why firewatch is my favorite zootopia AU! Love your work! Peace
DrummerMax64 chapter 25 . 10/15
Hmm, I'm thinking whatever's happened at Wapiti Station is connected with the mysterious happenings in the first few chapters of the story. I guess we'll find out in the next chapter.

Nice chapter! It was definitely not a usual romantic dinner, but they made do. XD
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 25 . 10/14
Dawwww!1 I love that date night that they had! It was perfect in their fluff and shows that they don't even need to be cuddling to be affectionate. The ingenuity here is wonderful to read as well. Great job all around Blue and I wonder what will be happening next, now. :D
ShadowRaven27 chapter 25 . 10/13
Loool, oh geez Delta that stud! Stealing all the mammals. XD. Short but fantastic! Great job!
the Red Omega chapter 25 . 10/11
He found a detailed recorded of Nick and Judy conversation near the station and what’s Nick to see it.
Kylaralynn chapter 25 . 10/11
All these great, happy, fluffy chapters in a row, just drifting comfortably from one adorable moment to another, then suddenly CLIFFHANGER!
Anyhoo, I'm so happy to be getting new chapters again. I'm right back to checking for updates daily. Why do I get the feeling Judy actually knows what's going on?
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 25 . 10/11
Good little chapter with their dinner date and it was fun that they continued their mammal species game.

First the rangers are the only ones with the key to the gondola and now they have a rollercoaster at the Wapiti Station that they are going to put Nick and Judy (and us) on. They get all the cool toys. Anyway, I will be waiting impatiently to find out what Delta has in store for Nick.
dubsaloon chapter 25 . 10/10
I am ready for the rollercoaster!
FlamingArrow815 chapter 25 . 10/10
WOW! and the plot thickens... cant wait! I got a feeling that we are about to see some cool elements of the original game in the coming chapters. Keep it up and great job!
Robert Escher chapter 25 . 10/10
Pine...

Gonna leave you hanging with that one... JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH US! Lol...

... cone.

-Esch
TheLykenKing chapter 25 . 10/10
The flames of passion burn on...oh wait the that's smoking
JxN found a new dinner date spot. Lets be honest it's a better view than in the city.
Serious Delta means serious Nick with a little mystery to Judy.
Argh! Cliffhangers! Hate them!
a ship nerd chapter 25 . 10/10
I'm about to do something else, and then I see this in my email...
I have no complaints! :)
akanomie1 chapter 25 . 10/10
what if nick becomes a ranger and can visit judy whenever he pleases...(whistles nonchalantly)
Fox in the hen house chapter 25 . 10/10
Nothing more romantic than canned food dinner across a ravine. Except maybe no ravine. And a real dinner. But still, way to go Nick!