Reviews for Zootopia: Firewatch
Robert Hueeey chapter 16 . 5/21
I absolutely died with "Pinecone Park." XD
Sapperjoe85 chapter 3 . 4/29
So the fireworks were to the west but the fastest way there was to the east?
Sapperjoe85 chapter 28 . 4/25
Loved this story. I worked a year with the forestry commission in my home state. Mostly did forest maintenance(which is a fancy way of saying we rode around in the woods doing nothing) and control burns. We also responded to wild fires. Nothing major like in this story but we had the option of volunteering to go to one if we had the proper training. I'd be doing it today if things had worked out a little differently.
Sapperjoe85 chapter 1 . 4/24
Trucks don't have trunks. Nice intro though.
PsychoSix chapter 1 . 4/6
Makes me want to check out the game...
TheBlazingDragon98 chapter 1 . 3/13
honestly this was such a good read. i just finished this one and have read firefalls. this is by far one of the greatest AUs ive read for zootopia. mojority of the AUs is either high school or a dystopia.
ajjaa que loca la amiga de judi y judi y nick juntitos siis
Weird-Feddish chapter 22 . 2/10
What does pinecone really mean anyways?
Weird-Feddish chapter 19 . 2/9
I was so scared for their meeting, but overall im very pleased. Ill be able to sleep tonight, but that tension was hella strong. Had me at the edge of my seat!
Weird-Feddish chapter 17 . 2/9
Just watched a 3 hour game play for this story. Dedication i tell you!
Weird-Feddish chapter 15 . 2/9
beautiful song, even listened to it as i read. Great chapter Blue. :)
Weird-Feddish chapter 12 . 2/9
looks like a good ass game, just watched it amazing!
Weird-Feddish chapter 11 . 2/9
nooooo niiiiiiccccccccckkkkkkk, wwwwwwhhhhyyyyyyyy, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, im angry! actually its the authors fault. Why blue, why? judy is prey and he wants judy, but he dont want a prey. so whats wrong here?
Weird-Feddish chapter 10 . 2/9
possessive much? nah jk, really cute. kinda wish i could have an experience like that tho.
mhiggs678 chapter 1 . 1/30
this has to be one of my all-time favorite non-cannon fanfictions to date!