Reviews for Faith of the Heart
Ciara - Irish Emerald chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
*Singing* I've got faith of the heart. I'm goin' where my heart will take me. I've got faith to believe, I can do anything... *stops singing as people shriek and cover their ears* Hehe, sorry Great fic! Update soon!
Steph chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
This story is really good so far. I'm a fan of Dan and Bess stories! It has real potential and I hope you'll update it really soon! :)
Honey Bee chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Yes, it does need proofreading, but I enjoyed it pretty much. The descriptions are more interesting and poetic than many fan fictions I have read. I hope you write more soon!
Tatiana chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
ooh oh you are goign to continue right its so good i can 't wait to see what happens next!
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
please update soon cuz i think this could be a good story. As long as you put Nick and Jo in it I promise to read more!
CJ chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
very interesting I hope you make more soon!
k chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I loved it...please write more soon...also does Dan go back for Bess...does he fight for her love...does he save her from some guy...I want to know! incase you couldnt tell I love stories with Dan and Bess
Sierra chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Great job. It definitely needs some proof-reading (numerous spelling mistakes, etc.) But still good! Update soon.

Sierra.