Reviews for Book II: I' Rusve Ondo: The Broken Stone
Orangeblossom07 chapter 14 . 5/14/2005
I love this story! So, are you still going to be writing this story, or did you stop? I think there are a lot of people right now, trying to figure out the same thing I just asked. So if you would be so kind please email me with an answer plus if you would also I would love to be on the emailing list of yours. Love the story though and can't wait to read your other ones (which I'm checking out next) Anyways please email me!

HAPPY WRITING!:)

*Orangeblossom*

P.S. I truly hope you haven't given up on this story!:)
Dazzler420 chapter 14 . 5/9/2004
I just now found this stroy online and was wondering if you were ever going to continue it. I really like it, and if my opinion means anything, I really think this is a story worth continuing.
mia chapter 14 . 5/6/2004
Are you ever going to continue this story?
Kea Renee chapter 14 . 3/25/2004
very good. I want more.
Brandy Lebeau chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
next time don't write
"THE END"or "To be continued" after every chapter we know it's going to 're not dumb(mabye not all of us,lol).
cLaRiZ-07 chapter 14 . 1/16/2004
dearest you,
hello! its me again. i have reviewed your other story. and this one is as great as that. please tell me why you haven't updated yet. its been 4 months now. please update again. if you don't want to post it here, please email me. i am dying to know what will happen next. you are a great author and i don't doubt your abilities. as time goes by, you will surpass the authors of my time and you will reign over them. just hope it happens soon so you will be inspired to update this story.
namaarie!
corsdially yours,
namarieon_hisime
p.s.
i think we use different kind of elvish language. i use quenya, what do you use?
p.s.
i wish you luck, mellonamin.
angelbelle-ariana chapter 14 . 12/6/2003
hey, good job...my e-mail is now on my profile so u can go see it.
keep updating!
-angelbelle
Kosjenka chapter 14 . 9/25/2003
ARGH! Why did you stop? I wanna know what happens next! Lol. Anywho...lovely story...keep going, pwease?
Haldirs-Wife chapter 14 . 8/14/2003
very good new chapter, aw i always new they would get together, very good. :) cant wait for the next chapter.
Wandering Prophet chapter 14 . 7/25/2003
Aww... OK, so it's been a while since I've read this. Does Haldir not want to recognize that there might be feelings for Lirawen? Maybe I should reread this...
KnowInsight chapter 14 . 7/24/2003

I like this story but it seems so forced somehow,

to fast in some respects

at any rate I am still enjoying this tale and would like to see more of it )

Am )
angelbelle-ariana chapter 13 . 7/23/2003
hey, luv to be part of ur e-mail list. enjoyed this story! chants: write write write write
Fernvigiel chapter 14 . 7/22/2003
cool,it should devlop a little faster,though.

just a pinch. dont make it turn into mystery of love, thats kinda the pace for this chapter.
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
So when are they going to get together?
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 7/22/2003
I love the competetion between Reyna and Haldir.