Reviews for Dark Play
Mnm chapter 12 . 6/30
Thank you sooo much for updateing. This story is one of my faves of the dark genre. Wish you all the best!
Lynnai chapter 12 . 6/30
As this story progresses I find myself losing interest. Past few chapters I've postponed reading them every time even though I was very excited when this first started out.

I think I figured out why. The setting of Sakura being tortured in her home seems to just drag on and on with very little development or progress being made. Yes the methods vary. But its just more of the same with a different flavour. Same thing with the near misses with the medication. There are kernels of the hidden backstory sprinkled through it and I've caught myself skimming for it and skipping the rest.

Either have them rip out her entrails. Let her rip out their entrails. Have them leave together for Mordor. Just let them do /something/ to move the plot along.
SailingNotSelling chapter 13 . 6/30
Love your story! Cant wait to read more!
Itachi told her to take off her clothes!(•゚д゚•)
I was expecting this but still! Poor Sakura, I don't know whatever she will do now!
I prefer sasusaku but I'm still excited for the next chapter anyway!
Ashleigh Season Falkinburg chapter 13 . 6/28
Oh man! You had me so excited for another chapter already! Anyways, I was at a party when I read the last chapter and didn't have time to leave a review. Chspter 11 has me so very excited for the next chapter. I can't wait to figure out what's going on in the story with the therapist. And my imagination is running wild about what they are going to do with Sakura.

So maybe Itachi and Sasuke aren't only killing random people? Maybe they have an actual hidden agenda? What do they still have in store?
I'm obsessed!*.*" More please!
ucrietia chapter 12 . 6/28
Ok so, where do I start? There sooo much to unpack in this chapter, I'm so confused! But in a good way, that is, maybe I should say intrigued? Utterly fascinated? This has been by far the most information-loaded, plot thickening chapter up to date. Literally I screamed "nooo" when I reached the end of the chapter, I need answers! Oh, and don't think I haven't notice how you play with your poor readers by stopping the scene with Sakura and the terror brothers at that exact moment lol! Nice use of suspance right there!XDXP
Lets start from the beginning. I'm glad Hinata and Naruto are safely out of the picture (at least for now) and I commend you for the phone call. I actually thought about something like that because otherwise I don't see how they wouldn't just come back a couple of days later to check if she was at home this time around! Now at least Sakura has some more time.
So there are also "Kami" in this fiction and families she (or her other self?) ca't hurt? But uchihas aren't one of them? Which is odd considering that Hinata instantly recognised them by Itachi's power. Is it possible that Sakur aknows them by another name?
More importantly, who's "him"? my pinion is that he might be one of the kids from Sakura past, maybe one of the two brothers we saw in the last chapter, given that Akita use the word "Haru" (since I'm convinced it was him at the phone) and that's the name Sakura used back then. But why would Sakura try to involve someone else in this horrible situation, given that's what she's trying to avoid since the beginning? Maybe they are not really "friends"? And more importantly, how is he supposed to listen to a converstaion between her and Hinata? My guess is we will have to wait for all these answers. _
The list of people they need to kill. S.D. I'm pretty sure stands for Shimura Danzo, and if he's even half as horrible as his canon self, he deserves it. But who's the name Sakura knows of? And why does it matter that she works in the medical field?
Also Itachi said after they had done with her, all this would be just like a bad dream for her. Does it mean they don't really want to kill her after all?

Finally Akita the Psychiatrist. So we have at least one solid connection between Sakura and the brothers. Regarding Sasuke and Itachi, She said that they were sane, but she didn't listen to them. This might be a confirmation of some of my theories, as it might be that she didn't believe their story and that was a pivotal element (at least accordingto her) of their fall into darkness. Then there's still the question about what transpassed between Tsunade and Akita. Since some chapters ago there were some speculations that Sakura might have been abused by a woman, so maybe that's it... But honestly I don't think that' likely, even if we don't know much about her I don't think she would do something like that.
I'm sure there would be more but I'll stop here. Great chapter, please don't make us wait too much for the second part XP (I'm joking, really, take all the tiem you need). Good luck!
parrhesia chapter 12 . 6/28
Wooooohhh! I'm shooketh! This chapter was a rollercoaster of revelations! Sakura and the Brothers went to the same therapist? LoolThis is getting better and better please keep it up!
I love It! Thank you
Yes it was me who posted the same comment twice, for some reason it didn't show the first time.
Just wanted to say how amazing your story is, keep it up
Peskypinch chapter 12 . 6/27
Wow, I really loved this chapter so much, I don't even know why! Maybe it's because I love seeing Sakura and the brothers getting more and more entwined together, to Sakura complete disadvantage, alas!
Mitja chapter 12 . 6/26
Thank you so much for another great chapter! Can't wait for the next installment! Good luck
Oooooh it’s getting juicy every chapter please continue and have a wonderful day ! I also completely agree with you as well. Life is too short to be unhappy And that goes for everyone , if only people could just See that we are all living on the same planet and we all want to be happy. But some people are just mean spirited and it’s such a shame . I do hope you continue this story , sometimes when you don’t post I’m worried that you have abandoned it but I know you have your own life but I really like this story and a lot of the stories I like don’t get finished :c
KurohimeHaruko chapter 12 . 6/26
My mind is still a muddy mess from being sick, I can't form a proper thought to come up with theories. Dx But...Red eyes, brown hair, not an Uchiha...Ootsutsuki Indra?
Mizauwa-san chapter 11 . 6/23
Hi, how are you? I wanted to say that I read your story well little by little, because I wanted to take all references well and immerse myself more in all their content. It's a story with a dark content that I haven't seen for a long time, and I confess I'm loving it too much. The exploration of Sakura's other personality is incredible too, as well as the way the brothers treat each other is also super interesting. It's crazy, innovative and dark. Super perfect and I sincerely hope that you can post soon. I'm super anxious, see?
Kisses