Reviews for Royalty and Love
Princess of Ash and Snow chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
This story seems really good so far! I'm excited to keep reading!
ArmaduraStar7 chapter 32 . 8/29/2017
Wow, two girls eliminated already. I feel like Matt could be kinder in the way he said it, but he did get the eliminations done. Eirlys is correct in a way. I do like Rowena and Abby, so it's cool that they might get mentioned. I loved the chapter, thanks for updating (P.S it's been sunny where I live).
Shannaenae chapter 32 . 8/27/2017
This chapter's great! Although the "band aid" tactic isn't the best way to tell off someone, but I guess it's effective. Sort of like a quick burn xD. Anyways, why don't you enjoy the cloudy weather because I'm going get rain soon ;(. Lastly, I really hope Abigail will have some interactions with Matt or at least Kadeyn.

Can't wait for the next chapter,
Shan
Fryllabrille201 chapter 31 . 8/5/2017
I haven't reviewed this in ages, too. I'm so sorry :') This is a review for the previous chapter and this one. Im the previous ch, I'm so happy we get - even more - Kadeyn and Ambrosia, they're always interesting. Rhea and Matt's small time together is very simple and cute, it's relaxing to read~

Then, this chapter we got Rose's birthday! I'm glad to see everyone having a good time, and Matt seems to remember everyone's favorite cake from the first meeting, I wish I have a good memory like that XD
Ooh... Matt's going to choose the final three, but before that, I'm looking forward to see the remaining selected's family! Keep writing :)
tobi-is-an-artist-too chapter 31 . 7/30/2017
Woohoo birthday party for Rose! And Whaaat? Matt's gonna do one big mass elimination!? Aw man I feel like I just got acquainted with these girls...well some of them anyway. I actually forgot some of the names...sorry my mind is a literal black hole. Well can't wait to meet the parents and to see the other stuff you have planed! I wonder who will be the One now that Matt is taking it seriously.
ArmaduraStar7 chapter 31 . 7/30/2017
The chapter was awesome! Ooh, b-day party. AND MATT GONNA ELIMINATE SO MANY!
Moonbear37 chapter 30 . 7/28/2017
Another wonderful chapter! I think that you always do a great job, and the length doesn't matter, it's the writing inside that counts, and you certainly do that very well. And spelling mistakes don't matter. I make them, and everyone else does, so it just adds to the charm of the story.
Fryllabrille201 chapter 29 . 5/24/2017
I love how attentive Matt is. The date is wonderful, and Issa using the cheese puns is a good sign, she already considers Matt her close friend! (And both bonding over their inability to cook XD)

Ah, that went tense really fast! I'm glad that Eirlys does end up helping Matt, despite her previous reluctance.
Totally looking forward for the next chapter, keep writing :)
Fryllabrille201 chapter 28 . 5/24/2017
Ooh, Calico seems to be a blunt person, but that doesn't necessarily means a bad thing. It's kind of refreshing, although Matt certainly didn't appreciate her assumption that he treated the selected like toys.
More Eirlys is always appreciated :)
Fryllabrille201 chapter 27 . 5/24/2017
I'm back (again). This is the review for this chapter and the previous one :)

Eirlys! I'm glad that these chaptes show more of her point of view. I love learning more about her personality and how she handles things. She's very human and relatable in a way. I can't wait to see what she'll do. I'm also curious of what Matt actually told Cecily.

Well, I'm off to the next chapter!
Moonbear37 chapter 29 . 5/20/2017
I enjoyed reading about the date with Issa, and that cheese pun was grate! The interruption from Eirlys was unexpected. At least they now know about Ambrosia and Cecily, it should be interesting to see how that plays out. A wonderfully well-written chapter, as usual! Keep up the good work.
tobi-is-an-artist-too chapter 29 . 5/19/2017
Yea Eirlys the super sleuth! Totally amped to see how Matt's gonna handle this! Also Issa sound adorable and I love her Though I love all the girls so yea lol. Great chapter sugar I look forward to the next one!
Fryllabrille201 chapter 25 . 5/12/2017
Ambrosia and Kadeyn, I'm shipping them now :D Ambrosia continues to be a mystery, I'm looking forward to see what actually happened in her past.
And Matt! I hope he didn't spill anything important while he's drunk ._.

About the Hogwarts house question... That's interesting. I think Rylie and Evelyn are Ravenclaws, Ambrosia is a Slytherin, King Leonel is a Gryffindor, Kadeyn is somewhere between the lion and the snake, and I'm kind of stuck for Matt and the Queen XD
Fryllabrille201 chapter 24 . 5/12/2017
Ooh, it's very interesting that Bexley grew to be the King's favorite (and if she makes it into the Elite, they'll bring Aaron? That'll be something to look forward to!) Ambrosia and Cecily are planning something... I'm looking forward to see what it is. Also seeing Felicity's father makes me feel so bad for her...

Anyway, thank you so much for the shoutout, sorry for going missing for awhile :')
Fryllabrille201 chapter 23 . 5/12/2017
Hi, I'm back! Sorry for the absence, I'm trying to catch up with all the updates right now XD
I think that Eirlys and Queen Adélaïde are interesting addition to the story, I guess I'll see what plot they'll bring on the next chapters? Also I feel very bad for Karsyn...