Reviews for Royalty and Love
Moonbear37 chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
I'm glad to see the selected girls start to be introduced! It looks like it's going to be an interesting selection, and I'm excited for more! I love how you incorporated it into the chapter.
tobi-is-an-artist-too chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
This was pleasant to read while eating breakfast and this hole Selection sounds like a political tango which is awesome by the way. The one that stood out to me the most was Lady Cecily she seemed to cause a panic a bit also I'm curious on the whole rebel descendant thing she's got goin on haha I wonder if she would use it as leverage? Oh and the one with the scar also caught my attention lady Rosalyn wonder what she's been through? I'm sure we'll find out later won't we? lol Anyway the anticipation is building can't wait for the next chapter!
Moonbear37 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I can't wait to read more, and I'll submit a character later. You did a really good job of describing the atmosphere in the story, especially during the first part!
Crystalized Flowers chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Hi! I happened across your SYOC and I'm considering submitting a form. But I do have a few questions. We have not yet met all of the royal family and there is not much detail for them in this chapter either as it centers around Matt. Will you give us more detail before we submit?
Also, this chapter was pretty good. He's a player - not a goody two shoes prince - that's interesting. Just a note, sorry for being a grammar freak, but at the end of dialogue, there is usually punctuation like ." That's pretty much all I caught on the first read, so good job!
Good luck~