Reviews for Herido Addams and the Philosopher's Stone
Ohhhhhhh
Nonyaarb chapter 7 . 11/10/2019
Lol. Natural like a tapeworm
Nonyaarb chapter 3 . 11/9/2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Fucking nice bro. The train leaving scean for the won
Nonyaarb chapter 2 . 11/9/2019
I thought it was a good chapter
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 5/20/2019
If the twins wants to join the Addams family si much, they should just marry Wedensday. She NEEDS at least two husbands to manage her..or just survive. *Snickers*

Anyway. Brilliant story! Truly!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 5/20/2019
Considering that Voldemort would guaranteed NOT believe in the pureblood propaganda, as it means he has to view himself as weaker than a pureblood...plus, all he cares about is power and knowledge that leads to power... Wouldn't he just change his pitch to recruit Heri?

I am convinced the ONLY reason he lets the pureblood believe he believes in the same as them is that they were are ready-made army left without a leader after the Grindewalds defeat. It was an easy way to gain loyal followers.

(And dumbledore and the light side are idiots! Kill Voldemort, and a new leader will just rise to take his place. The discontent won't vanish just because you take out the leader of the rebellion. They try to cure the symptoms, but not the disease... if you can call it that. I'm sure there exists a much more complex reason why they hate muggleborns, and my money is on how they force their culture on the purebloods.)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 2 . 5/19/2019
Absolutly brilliant chapter! :D

And I hope that YOU realize that Voldemort couldn't care less about blood purity... he just wants power, and the Grindewald had left behind a ready-made army of blood purists whom so happened to be rich and powerful... Voldie just told them what they wanted to hear.

(Of course, at this point he's running on less than 1% soul and is more than a little mad, but I would imagine that if Harry had wanted, he could merge him with his diart or something and make him sane. Lol)

Looking forward to see how this goes~
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
Wonderful... *Facepalm*

So, obviously, Herido is apperantly a person with very little personality (wand length), conection to possible imortality/death and rebirth (phoenix feather), a notoriously LIGHT/Holy orientation (Holly), and a malable personality that can easily be changed. ('Nice and supple' wand.)

PLEASE do a bit of research on potter wiki, rather than giving him a wand compleatly unsuitable for him.

I get the feather...but if Olivander is so all-knowing, or at least guided by desteny in making his wands, then he would NEVER have used the wood he used for it. I suspect Yew is one option, tho there are alternatives. (And if his new dad has a wand, I bet ALOT it has Fwooper feather... would explain alot. Lpl)

That aside, your story is absolutly wonderful! Please keep writing!
Paxloria chapter 5 . 10/25/2018
Awesome Chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2018
Ohhhhhhh yes
Imahika chapter 10 . 5/20/2018
k0
Monster King chapter 17 . 3/27/2018
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Silvervein chapter 16 . 3/22/2018
wicked story ! you're pretty creative author
Silvervein chapter 13 . 3/22/2018
this fanfic is absolute madness, you wrote it well
Silvervein chapter 11 . 3/22/2018
whoa, poor ron, I enjoy his pain. the twins are great