Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
Dr. Bunny chapter 66 . 2h
I've only one complaint with the story... Why there isn't a pairing for Harry? I mean come on! Even if it's a side story please add a pairing for him too!
Master of Energy chapter 66 . 7/14
most crossovers are horrible and i detest, but this is gold
tanithlipsky chapter 66 . 7/12
very good. Bucky is making good progress.
randomplotbunny chapter 66 . 7/11
:-D
randomplotbunny chapter 65 . 7/11
Awesomeness!
Celexs Draconia chapter 66 . 7/9
This has been a wild ride! It is a very fun and entertaining story, I really look forward to seeing how it continues.

Cel
tOGPM chapter 66 . 7/5
Hey mate!

I've been a fan of your fic from the start, and I admire the way you build a world that seems natural and expansive. You do a lot of great things here and I hope you keep writing.

That being said: I hate when people leave reviews that just say
"Please update" (peep the guy below me"). As a guy who has an account and writes on here too (but is too lazy to log in on my phone), it is one of my biggest pet peeves. I have no clue if you're anything like me, but if you are I just wanted to leave this review so that you know that there are people out here who genuinely care about you.

If your muse has taken a vacation, I hope she gets home soon. If something more serious has happened, I hope it is resolved and, if need be, you have my prayers. Keep on keepin' on, mate.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 29 . 7/6
So, we are getting the whole Hulk family? Nice to see, don't get that often.
Please update soon
Home World Security chapter 66 . 7/2
Amazing read! I look forward to seeing what happens next! Keep up the great work!
spider-pony32 chapter 66 . 7/1
Keep up the good work. thanks
killian.rainey chapter 66 . 6/29
so what was the underlying part Harry wanted Coulson to read for Skye?
killian.rainey chapter 65 . 6/29
any chance we'll see the Avengers go into space soon?
killian.rainey chapter 64 . 6/29
3 dragons. great distraction.
killian.rainey chapter 63 . 6/29
and things are heating up
5,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »