Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
Miriam1 chapter 12 . 1h
I'm not sure why asking for a Motion to Dismiss is seen as possible contempt of court, but hey... the Wizarding World doesn't make a lot of sense, on either side of the Atlantic.

I love this story.

Sincerely,
Miriam
loki98065 chapter 69 . 10/15
ahhhhhh I've run out of chapters.
Skyking99 chapter 39 . 10/15
Wow Gwen’s kind of a snitch. Also you’ve done squirrel girl and other people’s reveals multiple times each to different characters, at this point it would be better to skip the reveal part of the scene and skip to the reaction/conversation between everyone after the off-screen reveal.
BenRG chapter 69 . 10/15
So, I wonder what Phil is planning? Is his professionally-trained paranoia leading him to make preparations about Harry or Skye going bad that may be interpreted as hostility from a sufficiently paranoid perspective (such as Harry's)?

Meanwhile, that was a very, very good bit of in-character writing for Harry. Yes, he knows the pain of being the 'Chosen One' and having a whole world looking at you to either solve their problems for them or looking to blame you for their mistakes. Naturally, he wants to give them some way to escape from all the stupidity of the sheeple.
Ethan76 chapter 36 . 10/15
Okay, the story itself is really good. However, I have found you have several plots running at the same time, as well as a constant stream of new characters/backstories it's just tremendously hard to follow. I enjoyed it, I just felt like it would have been better if you divided this up into several stories pertaining to a lesser number of characters set in your version of the universe.
aesir21 chapter 69 . 10/14
Harry definitely made a show of island for some reason I am knots thought he would do John Hammonds day “welcome to Jurassic Park” lol.
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 69 . 10/13
More please
MooNOrchiD chapter 69 . 10/12
This is such a wish-fulfillment story. But I don’t care. I love every second of it.

Thank you.
Fk306 chapter 69 . 10/12
this is great I look forward to the next update
NabikiB chapter 69 . 10/12
I'd love to see Phil in a speedo...
APO chapter 69 . 10/12
Welcome Back! your work is brilliant as always.

keep up the good work!

p.s with National Novel Writing Month coming up in November i'm hoping you post 1 chapter week of "Hero's" and 1 chapter a week of your new Muggle-Rasied story. :) * One can hope *
Kairan1979 chapter 69 . 10/12
Thanks for the chapter.
nikolozikin chapter 8 . 10/12
Stargon1, decide already, if aurors detect magic or not! At airport - no, at the park - yes
Hammy86 chapter 69 . 10/12
good stuff, keep it up and remember it's your world so do what ever you want.
Stone9990 chapter 69 . 10/12