Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
Paul Garros chapter 61 . 4h
Yaaaas
Shalifi chapter 61 . 4/23
Great story as usual.
Darksnider05 chapter 61 . 4/22
Don't Gamma rays just kill mos things and you need some really rare genetics to get anything beneficial from it or a serum along with the radiation. Don't think you'll get anything from just exposing people to Gamma radiation other than what you normally get from Radiation.
killian.rainey chapter 32 . 4/20
and now we get to Thor: The Dark World. nice.
killian.rainey chapter 31 . 4/20
so any chance Hogwarts will make a return in future chapter?
grovepjp chapter 61 . 4/20
Tx
Coru 32 chapter 61 . 4/20
thank you for another wonderful chapter I really appreciate it I really appreciate everything you do
BenRG chapter 61 . 4/20
That was a nice touch with Harry accidentally blowing the place up. We don't see mistakes leading to consequences enough in superhero films (unless they're huge plot drivers like the Ultron Project), so seeing one here is a nice touch. I'm wondering if Harry will be beating himself up over this for a while?

Meanwhile, I'm glad to see that the Sinister Eight are defaulting to their usual supervillain tropes. That should make them predictable and, consequently, somewhat less dangerous.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 61 . 4/20
Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next.
randomplotbunny chapter 61 . 4/20
:-)
super
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 61 . 4/19
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Kairan1979 chapter 61 . 4/19
Thanks for the update.
I wonder about the result of the wildlife exposed to gamma radiation.
aesir21 chapter 61 . 4/19
wow one hell of chain reaction, i do wonder if we will have super snakes and reptiles here. Bold plan by the villains, does the spectre continues to be control by Titan?
DarkRavie chapter 61 . 4/19