Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
death4evr chapter 128 . 26m
Holy crap. I just finished this and I started reading it 4 days ago. This story was amazing and well written. I started crying when I finished it. Bravo to you the author.
Literary Consumer chapter 128 . 9/17
Great job with this fic
HEROTYTY13 chapter 36 . 9/11
So I was right. it is squirrel girl. I thought so ever since the first time she was introduced but I never read the comics so I didn't know her real name.
Nicthalon chapter 49 . 9/5
I cannot imagine the amount of work you have obviously put into planning this all out. It’s plain to me that you must have copious notes to refer to, detailing the events of the entire mcu and how you plan to alter them based on the addition of the magical world. I am very much looking forward to the rest of this epic saga.
bubbattmax chapter 7 . 9/1
quick question... what does it mean when you reply to someone in a sotto voce?
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 128 . 8/31
This is amazing! I love this story so much!
Flamingp0tat0 chapter 128 . 8/29
What a journey this fic was. One of the best fics and one of my most favorite HP crossovers I've ever read. Thank you for creating this amazing work of art and thank you for sharing it with us.

Stay safe and peace.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 128 . 8/27
Thanks for sharing
MattBlack chapter 105 . 8/27
Back when Daphne became the SHIELD healer, she was already informed of Nat's problem...
GuitarBOSS chapter 19 . 8/26
The whole "heroes don't pay here" thing seems pretty out of character for Harry. He absolutely hated how he was fawned over and given special treatment for being a hero, so I don't know why he would be subjecting other people to that.

If he said "friends don't pay here", then that would be completely in character for him.
MattBlack chapter 73 . 8/25
So the man that is afraid of aliens want to use something alien... Wasn't Stark supposed to be one of the best geniuses in the world? More like mad scientist...
GuitarBOSS chapter 12 . 8/25
Having Matt Murdock as Harry's lawyer is more unrealistic than the alien invasion, norse gods, and green radioactive rage monster.

No lawyer in the world is going to practice law in both a field and a jurisdiction that they are unfamiliar with. That would be like a divorce lawyer from Los Angeles suddenly being in a murder case in Taiwan. The experience doesn't cross over. You need to get someone familiar with the laws at play. Why the hell did Nick Fury think he was helping Harry by giving him a lawyer who was completely unfamiliar with the law? Nick is smarter than this.

And worst of all, Murdock was COMPLETELY useless. He just asked what the law was and how they were planning to defend. Then he told them to go with what they were already planning on going with. Even the judge straight up said that this was an open and shut case. Murdock didn't contribute anything to this.

I like this story, but this plot point is straight up dumb and wasn't thought out at all.
MattBlack chapter 66 . 8/25
Too bad the dragons didn't have lightning breath or something. Admit it would've been EPIC if Kraven the great Hunter, electrocuter of squirrels, met his end electrocuted by dragons, as the craven he turned out to be... :p
MattBlack chapter 59 . 8/24
Stark being the film buff he is, he doesn't remember Skynet? That's what bothered me the most with Ultron, it's basically Skynet and Joshua from War Games combined...
Silverfawkes chapter 128 . 8/24
I read this because of a recommendation in another story and I’m exceptionally glad I did. Three days but well worth the time spent. Excellent job I can’t wait for volume II.
10,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »