Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
Humdinger1983 chapter 128 . 11/29
second time reading this. still just as good as the first.
ChildofDragons chapter 33 . 11/26
Of course Draco is going to do something stupid. I'd be more surprised if Draco didn't do something stupid.
Chelsit chapter 3 . 11/21
I really want this to be a harmione pairing, they’re relationship is sounding so lovely!
flame55 chapter 127 . 11/19
this is great
Locothehood chapter 128 . 11/12
Lets not forget galactus
The phoenix saga
And the greatest evil ever known dolores umbrige
Dayside chapter 10 . 11/11
Just imagining him screaming his spells out makes me cringe.
"…Selvig, notable for his involvement in the alien invasion of New York, streaked nude across Stonehenge…" the newsreader was saying.

"Erik?" Harry whispered as he stared at the image of the man that he'd only met a handful of times appeared on the screen.

"Is that?" Hermione asked.

"Yep," Harry replied.

"… disrobed, and began shouting at visitors to the historic site. He was later taken into police custody for psychiatric evaluation. Police are still refusing to confirm..."

You messed up the italics.
Fick Chick chapter 128 . 11/2
This was well done.
I don’t want to be mean, but the part about blending in by wearing school jerseys just made be buret into a fit of laughter.

Because school jerseys, they just aren’t a thing in schools in Britain, they’d actually make you stand out more. We have proper, full uniforms.
Fick Chick chapter 90 . 10/31
You had Maurarder knocked out in two different scenes. Was that intentional?
TheCrankyChicken chapter 128 . 10/31
What was the deal with Morbeck? There was a decent amount of build up for a character who, unless I'm mistaken and you intentionally didn't mention, is now a roasted corpse
NIX1987 chapter 1 . 10/27
for the life of me, I can't figure out why you decided to add squirrel girl into the story
siriusfan1990 chapter 128 . 10/22
This is one of the best effort and i usually don't prefer crossovers but this was very good. of course there are flaws like too much characters and the final battle was rushed.

But keeping this for 128 chapters and 602k words is solid work anda big effort. kudos to you. good story.
jonmjh chapter 128 . 10/22
Great story mate. I really liked how you integrated the characters from marvel and harry potter. I was cheering everytime I recognised a character from the comics or books. A shame though that the wizards weren't present at the battle of Antartica. But keep it up. Can't wait for vol. 2.
Alexander Raphel chapter 128 . 10/9
Absolutely loved this fic, every twist and turn, every cliffhanger, every little touch! I have been flowing this from very early on, loving every moment, and now I anxiously await the promised sequel! For now I reread this (a couple times), and hope that all is well with you.
10,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »