Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
gurrenlogon chapter 19 . 2/26
n. j
erebea chapter 67 . 2/24
As a big fan of Skye I'm so glad you paired her with Harry cause she has terrible luck in the romance department in AoS.
morde24 chapter 37 . 2/23
I always felt like the malfoy part of this was a bit rushed. To be fair from most other authors I'd be fine but you usually do such a good job of making things feel relevant that it feels like you dropped the ball here. I understand that it works really well for introducing harry's magical and non magical friends and covers the thor 2 side of things and I understand wanting to add something to the super under powered thor 2 villains. but Malfoys plan just seems stupid beyond belief.
UnitZER0 chapter 128 . 2/20
You, my friend, have written the greatest MCU story ever. Hands Down. You wove Harry Potter into the universe in a natural way, and really did justice to all the different Marvel characters that inhabit it. This is my canon MCU now. Thank you.
Cathy-Ann chapter 7 . 2/20
httpsrealms. gg/dyU69og4BDM
morde24 chapter 13 . 2/19
is dudley a pirate or does he know any? can he act and sing?
1Gabs chapter 18 . 2/16
This is fantastic! Absolutely brilliant! You have captured the characters brilliantly and combined the two worlds really well! Keep up the amazing work, someone has to offer you a story deal!
chunnin33 chapter 128 . 2/8
I haven't watched any of the MCU (yes I'm 100% serious). Seen bits and pieces here and there; aware of several characters from other sources; but primarily I went into this without preconceptions of what to expect from their side. On Harry's side of things, I was excited to see where you started his story at. Honestly, this sort of ~10years after DH is my favourite type of Harry to see in crossovers and you did a stellar job on a background that conceivably lead him to NYC. Starting up the Den was an awesome method for bringing characters together, I could vividly imagine the old world brickwork and architecture involved. Without MCU knowledge some parts were confusing throughout the first 60 odd chapters; but as you pulled more events together with Original content it became easier. I really enjoyed the final battle and Harry and Tony getting back to the living world together was great to see.
Nanchih chapter 128 . 2/5
And we will be ready to read them when you get organized. Thank you for allowing us to read over your shoulder!
ds862 chapter 65 . 2/4
Holy cow, that whole fight scene was EPIC! I love how bad ass Harry is. You are amazing.
This was an OUTSTANDING STORY! It is interesting, complex, with well developed characters. I’ve been a Harry Potter fan for years, but have only seen a few of the Marvel films. Having read this story I’m inclined to go back to the source material and see what you have changed.
ds862 chapter 41 . 2/1
I just found your fic and oh my goodness, I adore it. I love every version of your characters. Your Harry is so... Harry like, but grown up, and I am totally here for it! Love your other characters also. I know I should review after each chapter to show my appreciation, but I will probably forget until towards the end, so here’s a big THANK YOU! You’re amazing!
Kraken12 chapter 12 . 1/26
It would have made a lot more sense for Harry to just get a magical lawyer. Daredevil's appearance here was very unnecessary and felt shoehorned.
Johannesburg is really far from the sea. You should have made it Cape Town. Also if Hulk went on rampage here, the police would be as panic struck as civilians.
multyfangirl21 chapter 61 . 1/23