Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
Teddy wasn't invited? Hermione?
pkjmn chapter 56 . 1/12
Up until this point I just sort of...ignored Doreen, but my god is she starting to annoy me Especially with her influencing Teddy to do things he's not ready for smh speaking of, Teddy needs to be set straight. He knows he can't do magic so there's not much he can do. Weasley products can only do so much, the kid can't even physically defend himself if the need arises. Not to mention that he's doing this behind Harry's back, sure he said eventually but I'm sure he meant once he had more training. AND HIS NAME JSJSN I get he wants to honor his dad, but he can do so some other way. He's gonna end up giving Harry away, has he not realized people would talk about his name being the same as the Marauders Den and the Mage showed up a bit afterwards? Not to mention their accents, and Teddy can't even use a spell to obscure his face if his hood fell, which can happen because he can't use magic to make it stick in place...I'm annoyed at these brats and that they still see fighting crime as a game
scl04 chapter 128 . 1/9
I absolutely LOVED this story, you can bet that I'll be waiting for the continuation in the future. There are quite a few things left to explore like you pointed out such as how things will develop with the Wizarding World being in the open from now on (as well as the indentities from a lot of them, including Harry, being revealed).

I'm looking forward to Vol 2, thank you for all your hard work being put into this AWESOME story! :D
Sweetstar chapter 85 . 1/7
Tony. Why are you like this
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 9 . 1/5
Tom Holland spiderman?
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 3 . 1/5
Harry x Hermione?
MadManWithAHat chapter 32 . 1/2
I love that book series!
pandora1232 chapter 128 . 1/1
Can't wait for vol. 2!
JustDusty chapter 2 . 12/25/2020
I don't why authors in stories like this don't even bother to explore wandless magic or magic without fucking screaming incantations. I mean it's a fucking wooden stick. Harry literally destroyed an artifact supposedly made by Death simply by bending it. all you have to do to kill a wizard is run fast enough and break his arm and step on his fucking stick, or a simple fucking gunshot and he'd be dead before he knows what hit him.
Lensma chapter 2 . 12/23/2020
I thought the ending was cute, I don't know why
jimmy.oz chapter 128 . 12/23/2020
Great story glad to have read it. I will definitely look at some of your other stories as well.
Chris Nothin Here chapter 122 . 12/21/2020