Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
DeathforPedos chapter 99 . 8/22
There is absolutely no way somebody who participated in WWII would have flinched or had thoughts disagreeing with the death penalty. Certainly not when applied to murderers who bombed a diplomatic gathering, and doubly so for murderers who had their sentence delivered after a trial!

Otherwise, I imagine the trials of Nazi war criminals wouldn't have ended with many of them being hung.
Revliledpembroke chapter 112 . 8/23
"Once upon a time, yes, they would have," She-Hulk replied. "The benefits of being friends with a magical."

Why on Earth did you not call Harry a wizard here? Or Daphne or Lavender as a witch?

What's the point of a series giving you a term for magic-users if you ain't going to use it?
Revliledpembroke chapter 76 . 8/21
Also, Dumb Lizard Lady... Guess what? Not only can they revert you to your human form - so you can do normal things like have a non-lizard family - they can also GIVE YOU NEW LEGS! Such a dumb reason...
Revliledpembroke chapter 72 . 8/21
You've never mentioned Dr. Cho before, but she shows up a bunch of times in this chapter without explanation. She also jumps from Harry's private island and back to Avengers Tower with seemingly no issue. One minute, she first appears to ask about House Elves, then she's back in Avenger's Tower to give Sky a check up, then Harry teleports Sky to the island and Doc Cho is there too!

Has she been cloned? Can she teleport?
Revliledpembroke chapter 67 . 8/20
1) Harry had little to no qualms using the Imperious Curse on a Goblin and little to no qualms about Crucio-ing the Death Eater who spat on McGonagall. I don't imagine using Imperious on Sterns would be much of a problem for him.

2) Up until this chapter, I had seen absolutely 0 indication that Skye and Harry would end up together. There was some light flirting between them, and that's it. This is the first time they have spent more than like, 5 or so minutes together, and it's a week long vacation. One where he kidnapped her. They couldn't have like, spent a weekend away together first? Or how about more than 5 minutes on-screen at the same time?
Krowe Carter chapter 15 . 8/20
Introducing, The Unbeatable Squirle Girl
8675309 chapter 9 . 8/16
"Department of Transport"

The US doesn't have those. We have Departments of Transportation, yes, but they don't administer driving tests. The Department of Motor Vehicles does.
Guest8675309 chapter 4 . 8/16
I don't think too many American teens would describe something as "brilliant," unless it dealt with an intelligent solution to a problem or blinding lights.

Awesome, cool, fantastic, sweet, great, would all work.

Also, you have Harry ask about Gwen's referees, not her references.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 77 . 8/17
Ah yes, when the newborn synthetic life holds up the mythologically heavy hammer to the blonde demigod.
You know, I had to read this entire story three times (this is the fourth time, now) to realize that Harry never tried to find out whether wands and the kind of magic practices on Earth would work for Thor. Seems like a wasted opportunity. Thor may not exactly need it, and most certainly not a comprehensive magical education, but learning a few dozen useful spells would have made perfect sense.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 122 . 8/10
Nice twist at the end there, definitely a good idea to make things harder seeing the advantage these Avengers have over their movie counterparts. As is they easily handled the Black Order, and while they do have their army incoming that twist could make it much less one sided…unless Harry uses all his advantages.
Time Emperor chapter 19 . 8/9
The only thing I don't understand about this is that Steve what KNOWN to be Capt. America, he was never hiding who he was. Almost everyone knew him.
TheCatalyst'sUmbrella chapter 1 . 8/9
Quick questions
How old is Harry?
Is there any pairing?
If so is it slash or het and with whom?
I'm sorry I just like to know some basic things about a story or the main character before I read it... its a habit
APridefulSin chapter 18 . 8/3