Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
MattBlack chapter 105 . 8/27
Back when Daphne became the SHIELD healer, she was already informed of Nat's problem...
GuitarBOSS chapter 19 . 8/26
The whole "heroes don't pay here" thing seems pretty out of character for Harry. He absolutely hated how he was fawned over and given special treatment for being a hero, so I don't know why he would be subjecting other people to that.

If he said "friends don't pay here", then that would be completely in character for him.
MattBlack chapter 73 . 8/25
So the man that is afraid of aliens want to use something alien... Wasn't Stark supposed to be one of the best geniuses in the world? More like mad scientist...
GuitarBOSS chapter 12 . 8/25
Having Matt Murdock as Harry's lawyer is more unrealistic than the alien invasion, norse gods, and green radioactive rage monster.

No lawyer in the world is going to practice law in both a field and a jurisdiction that they are unfamiliar with. That would be like a divorce lawyer from Los Angeles suddenly being in a murder case in Taiwan. The experience doesn't cross over. You need to get someone familiar with the laws at play. Why the hell did Nick Fury think he was helping Harry by giving him a lawyer who was completely unfamiliar with the law? Nick is smarter than this.

And worst of all, Murdock was COMPLETELY useless. He just asked what the law was and how they were planning to defend. Then he told them to go with what they were already planning on going with. Even the judge straight up said that this was an open and shut case. Murdock didn't contribute anything to this.

I like this story, but this plot point is straight up dumb and wasn't thought out at all.
MattBlack chapter 66 . 8/25
Too bad the dragons didn't have lightning breath or something. Admit it would've been EPIC if Kraven the great Hunter, electrocuter of squirrels, met his end electrocuted by dragons, as the craven he turned out to be... :p
MattBlack chapter 59 . 8/24
Stark being the film buff he is, he doesn't remember Skynet? That's what bothered me the most with Ultron, it's basically Skynet and Joshua from War Games combined...
Silverfawkes chapter 128 . 8/24
I read this because of a recommendation in another story and I’m exceptionally glad I did. Three days but well worth the time spent. Excellent job I can’t wait for volume II.
MattBlack chapter 36 . 8/24
Actually, a pensieve could be interesting. Matt is blind, but I imagine viewing memories is done mentally. It could be the first time since he was a kid, that he actually felt as if he SAW...
MattBlack chapter 27 . 8/24
Shield already know MurdockDaredevil... That's why Fury called him in on Harrys behalf against the MACUSA trial
Natman717 chapter 128 . 8/24
Oh boy this was brilliant. Thank you for the wonderful journey.
Ravenpuff4DaWin chapter 29 . 8/21
Oh I love the FBWTFT references. This really is a huge mush mash of crossovers. Avengers, Dardevil, X-Men, Harry Potter, and FBWTFT. You’re a great writer and I love the plot line. Keep it coming.
Natman717 chapter 6 . 8/21
I cant believe this sorry too unrealistic, you would never spend two days at universal, Lamest Place on Earth, Go to Disneyland bro. And squirrel girl was a nice touch.
Genesis1212 chapter 128 . 8/15
thank you for this amazingly delightful story! The blending of of the potterverse, MCU and Marvel comics continuity was pure art! I loves every single second of it! thank you so much for what you have done and you can bet Ill be here to read your other stories!
Genesis1212 chapter 107 . 8/13
So amazing! I also love the fact Beth may be magical! Honestly somthing like this should have happened in the books!
uzieh chapter 57 . 8/13
Knight's of Grindelwald were called the knights of Walpurgis i think
10,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »