Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
ThermiteHawk chapter 128 . 7/31
Definitely one of the best fics out there. This was more engaging then some of the books I’ve read. This mans is an amazing author. The only downside was the shear number of characters. Bringing in the runaways was interesting but entirely unnecessary. Same with the fantastic four and most of the tv series’s. It just felt like you were rotating villains; as soon as they appear they are now entirely overwhelmed by the oversized avengers group. Otherwise I loved what you did with the story.
DarkVaporeon 23 chapter 128 . 7/27
24 hours (with small breaks in between) it took me to read the whole 128 chapters and I can't even say the right words from the amazing story I've read.

Thank you for creating this story, you did amazing. I honestly can't say anything else haha but high praise
Rune Tobor chapter 122 . 7/23
Supposedly the ONE ABOVE ALL is the highest being in Marvel.
Like Peter says, With power comes responsibility, great power carries great responsibility ...
Absolute power means ultimate responsibility and since the One Above All did nothing to stop Thanos killing half of everyone the OAA is a failure. Those who should be caretakers have abandoned thier duties.
Rune Tobor chapter 118 . 7/22
And this is why the Celestials and those like them need to die. Permanently.
The Celestials are supposedly in charge of everything but let Thanos run amok.
Rune Tobor chapter 107 . 7/22
Did you get the dragons at the wedding inspiration from HARRY POTTER AND THE UNEXPECTED MOTHER by Strugglemuggle over on AO3?

Two friendly dragons show up when Harry graduates Hogwarts.

And on a totally unrelated note ...
If Teddy and Doreen have kids will they speak squirrelese?
I have been playing Neverwinter Nights EE.
Could Parseltongue from a wizard having children with a Yuan-ti?
Yuan-ti are snake people from Dungeon and Dragons.
Rune Tobor chapter 93 . 7/21
She's gone. In her sleep.

WHO?

Maybe those who have seen all the movies and have read all the comics might guess.
The rest of us have no clue.

Who is she?
Rune Tobor chapter 55 . 7/19
Ross needs to be removed.
Permanently.
With predjudice.
Donald Duckk chapter 128 . 7/17
this is gold...hell I've had a great time reading this and im pretty excited for vol 2. good job author .
pandora1232 chapter 18 . 7/16
I'm wondering here, as I reread for the third time, which spiderman you envisioned as you wrote this? Toby, Andrew, or Tom?

But this is still an absolute favorite of mine.
freeraynman chapter 11 . 7/12
One thing I never quite understand about Marvel fanfics , crossovers or even the comics themselves is why Thor never applies his authority. Midgard is under Asgard's protection. The highest law of the land is the Allfather with Thor being his representative. He can do pretty much what he wants and there is no one that can stop him both by law or literally in a physical way.
EMachado04 chapter 67 . 7/11
I know that while i'm writing this it's all water under the bridge already, but i have to say that while i have nothing against Skye (and even like her), like others have said it feels a little forced and nothing compared with the chemistry tha Harry and Hermione had in those first chapters of their interaction and still have in every dialogue between then. Even the arguments you wrote for Herminone not wanting to go to NY feels a little forced and purposeful only fot this HarryxSkye pairing to happen.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 27 . 7/11
Ah yes, the snake and the squirrel.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 24 . 7/11
Ah yes, the teenaged woman just jumped to the third floor. Not a big deal.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 4 . 7/10
Remember, people, every super spider worked for a cafe one day.
crafter43 chapter 128 . 7/8
YEAH, I have now read all of your completed stories. And WOW just WOW! What absolutely fantastic stories they are!
I definitely applaud you, your imagination, and most importantly (in regards to writing) your ability to put it down in writing, and for it to;-

1. Make sense

2. Flow, even though cutbacks and into different groups and places.

3. Stay sorta within the origin of your players concept

Thank you so much for your time, and story writing ability, love them ALL!
10,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »