Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
Gabe1234 chapter 91 . 7/5
Yes! We get to see Stormbreaker! I hope Harry or Cap wields Mjolnir at some point. In like a scene or for a battle.
Gabe1234 chapter 66 . 7/5
Ayyy I hope Daphne and Bucky get closer! They seem like a good pair. If it does get that far.
Gabe1234 chapter 54 . 7/5
I love the way you're writing Daphne! Glad she's joining the team! Also, I'm really curious to find out who Harry might be paired with if he even is in this fic. You're presenting a ton of different options and they could all potentially work. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Gabe1234 chapter 36 . 7/5
Don't get Squirrel Girl mad Tony. She can beat Thanos and Galactus you better be careful.
Gabe1234 chapter 24 . 7/5
Dude I really like this story. I admit I'm not really interested in all the Daredevil stuff (never really got into the show) or Squirrel Girl (though she's not that bad) but there's so much other stuff to enjoy so it's all good.
Gabe1234 chapter 15 . 7/4
Oh god, I must ask that Squirrel Girl not be present in any fight against Thanos. Her victory would be inevitable. (props to you if you get the reference)
Gabe1234 chapter 6 . 7/4
I'm not sure if you're doing X-men or anything but is that Magneto's daughter? Even if it isn't and it's just some random muggle girl that's still cool. I mean if you even meant for it to be a reference. Anyway really enjoying this story and I'm curious to find out how powerful Harry is in this story. He seems to be knowledgeable and probably can fight pretty well but I'm not sure how he would rank power-wise against threats in the MCU.
LegoDoc chapter 98 . 6/30
RIP Chadwick Boseman, Wakanda Forever
Sifo-Dyas chapter 42 . 6/21
So abuse is okay to you?
DGJabberwocky chapter 128 . 6/19
In the sequel, will the wizards be more involved in future battles?
Silky Button chapter 128 . 6/15
That was amazing!
Great work. Great story. Great pairing. ;)

I loved it 3000
Observant chapter 13 . 6/13
Ch13 Okay, you apparently don't read your own works. Gwen had already met Hermione during her several week visit previously. I suggest removing this interaction in this chapter as it serves no purpose and is unnecessary. All you need to do is have Gwen show up when the Den opens and Hermione wouldn't have even been a factor.
Ruairi J.L chapter 16 . 6/14
This doesn't feel like the MCU anymore. Squirrel Girl? Seriously? And is that Garfield's iteration of Spider-Man? Yikes.
Rune Tobor chapter 32 . 6/11
Reading this again.

That is the true test of a GOOD tale.

Can it be read more than once...

On another note, 3k is a good chapter minimum.

It is my experience that chapters under about 1k words are so short the story seems choppy, disjointed, and unpleasant to read.

5k is also a break point. Fics shorter tend to be scenes, sketches, outlines, or very rushed.
10k is better, and I have read good fics that are very very tiny. But they are few and far between.

Google TINY STORIES there is, or used to be, a site with stories of 100, 50, or even 20 words.
The relationship between Harry and skye is meh and kind of making the story boring.
10,280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »