Reviews for Heroes Assemble!
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
IN-teresting start.

So, who from Harry's side of the fence will be coming into the story. Well, 'Harry meets the Avengers' isn't much of a crossover. And those just seem to annoy me more due to the wasted potential.

Still, this is one of at least 20 chapters to come in the near future. Be sure to make it good.
Lord worth chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
this is so cool hope u give this story more priority then your other stories and update it fast...
19bcm78 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
So far you've got me hooked to another of your stories. I can't wait to see where you take this.
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Interesting premise. I like how things have started and am interested to see how it turns out for Harry and the Avengers.
richdsils chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
nice start lets read more
Kimera20 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Ohhhhh this is very interesting! I like it!
Shadnar chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Looks interesting. I'm anxiously waiting for a continuation. Thanks for your work and creativity.
snow fox2000 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
LOOKS LIKE THE START OF A GOOD STORY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Interesting start. Update soon.
V-rcingetorix chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
A new tale? why not! Good to see you increasing your writing chops. Looking forward to the tale.
silenceia chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Nice, interesting beginning! I look forward to reading more.
Thanks for writing!
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
good hope for more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Nice start.
Nemo Blank chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Looks promising! I just hope he never puts on spandex and joins in the butt slapping joshery of the vigilante jock squad. I always thought of post-war Veteran Harry as a mix of Moody and Snape.
Darcy91 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Yes yes yes yes yes yes!

You're one of my favorite writers, and I just love Harry Potter and Avengers Cross overs.

So thank you so much 3