Reviews for The Wrong Strain
skari chapter 1 . 8/13
I'm already enamoured.
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 48 . 8/13
I've read a few of your stories before, but I'm amazed that I just found this amazing one! I originally was going to scroll past it due to the angst genre, but I'm so glad I have it a chance. I love veela stories and they aren't very easy to find where Hermione is the veela so it was awesome! I loved the chemistry between them before there was any romance and how the violent tendencies that draco suddenly had were explained. Well done and thank you!
DracoDormiendo chapter 15 . 8/11
Holy shit this is awesome. Sorry for cursing, but it's warranted in this case. I love your writing and how round the characters are. I honestly laughed at some of Narcissa's lines (despite the condescension) - they were so spot-on that I just couldn't help but giggle. Well done. I can't wait to keep reading and see what happens!
lisaajb chapter 23 . 8/10
Draco makes the lemonade! Ohhh, that's delicious!
guest chapter 32 . 8/5
i agree with you 100% about the Fleamont disaster!
I am rereading the gloriousness that is the wrong strain and I just discovered your adorable dust bunny! If that isn't the cutest thing I have ever read in any fic! Still love that story btw. Hope you have a great day!
witchsoup chapter 46 . 7/31
I finally had the time to give this fic the attention it deserved and finish it. Amazing, loved it.
FictionAficionado chapter 45 . 7/29
I'm so glad you're still writing Dramione stories. Enjoyed this one just as I have enjoyed others. Lovely spin on the old veela tale.

The epilogue was really well written (and surprisingly funny- I laughed out loud at the image Lucius having to shave his head to stave off the attacks from the sparrows).
labellily chapter 18 . 7/27
WOW That is incredibly... so bad? So evil.
nicks-23 chapter 2 . 7/26
Love it!
gryffgirl09 chapter 48 . 7/24
Another great one Colubrina. Quick, fun read. Love who Ron ends up with! Haha
cshen.julienne chapter 45 . 7/24
Love the epilogue LOL! :D
Layla chapter 48 . 7/22
Finally got around to reading this today and it was so funny and amazing
You're an amazing writer
meansy chapter 48 . 7/21
I had to stop this chapter halfway through, didn't even realize I'd come to the end! Adorable ending for a fun story. Thank you!
Espied7 chapter 48 . 7/19