Reviews for The Wrong Strain
mionepls chapter 48 . 5/1
this was so good! your writing always is, but this one just really hit my heart strings. the feelings were so tangible for everyone.
AllySan chapter 33 . 4/27
Creo que no voy a dejar mas comentarios, ya que no aparecen publicados
AllySan chapter 31 . 4/26
Excelente operativo, Poco planeado, pero bien ejecutado
AllySan chapter 29 . 4/26
Hermione, un mente maestra, al servicio de la justicia..aunque no de la ley
AllySan chapter 28 . 4/26
Creo que la compatibilidad de la veela y su compañero, tiene que ver con haber vivido juntos alguna expericia aterradora, o emocionalmente fuerte, un estado de shock emocional.
Me encanta tu historia.
Gracias
AllySan chapter 27 . 4/26
Aquí estoy, leyendo con el traductor...
Por algún motivo, dejó esta historia sin traducir.
Pero le agradezco infinitamnete, que por ella la he conocido
Lmppsc chapter 48 . 4/17
Liked the 3 extra endings
I love this chapter! She’s the shade of gray in the trio. Very well written.
kelsiecb chapter 16 . 3/22
I’m betting Draco caught the snitch which is why Harry was in such a grumpy mood lol
Lydia Metcalf chapter 17 . 2/26
Hi! I've been pining after your plot, for what seems like two months actually. I just wanted to say that your imagery and narrative diorama are really appealing and I'm looking forward to more works from you. And congrats for nailing the 12k mark. Jubilations on your regard!
peterco chapter 48 . 2/25
The first Dramione story I've read where Hermione's motivation and actions make sense.

I liked it. Sappy, sometimes funny, occasionally touching, with a touch of creeping horror where Lucius was involved. Thanks.
Weibox Futa chapter 23 . 2/5
The sniping at Pansy is funny but it was this chapter that I realized that writer is bat crap crazy.
pointed.exclamation chapter 44 . 1/24
Pretty good overall. Don't let the first couple of chapters (kinda meh and slow) prevent you from diving in. Fun read overall.
Ms.Travers chapter 48 . 1/15
nice in parts. bit awkward in others.

have to wonder what medication some of these writers are on to post such confusing plots tho!
WreckedXX chapter 18 . 1/14
Nooo way, that's so dark and disgusting ugh
12,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »