Reviews for The Wrong Strain
Amiki chapter 43 . 10/15
I laughed out loud at the amortentia/dead part. Bless you for writing it.
Ellce chapter 1 . 10/13
Great story, I read it all in a day if that says anything. I thjnk you did a great job maintaing their personalities while putting your own spin on things.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 1 . 10/8
This story was excellent! I really loved the development of their relationship and the conclusion.
The Three March Hares chapter 48 . 10/8
Excellent story. Now could you do something with the fantheory of Draco being a werewolf (and not a Deatheater). There's a lack of good stories in that department.
Lady Meropa chapter 29 . 10/7
Oh. This just got really fun. Pretty certain that Harry is Pansy's cure and I'm looking forward to that confrontation. Viva la Dark Trio make they kidnap well. Draco always deserved more effective henchmen than Crabbe and Goyle.
Scorpia11 chapter 48 . 9/29
This was great! I loved how different it was for a veela story and the unique qualities of the characters. I'm glad for whom everyone was paired with tho! Super cute.
Brilliant. I love a happy ending.
KyliaQuilor chapter 44 . 9/18
Very lovely fic. It had a bit of a slow start, but once it really got going it was very compelling.
LokiStoneheart chapter 1 . 9/18
To anyone who is obsessed about Harry and Ginny (like I am) just skip those parts the story is worth it trust me
KyliaQuilor chapter 2 . 9/14
KITTY!
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 9/14
Very nice. And there definitely aren't enough Veela Hermione fics.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 26 . 9/13
Oh my gosh is Percy her mate?
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 18 . 9/13
Wow Draco has good self control. I would have clobbered Lucius.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 15 . 9/13
"She sounded guilty for asking more of him, and he felt the familiar self-loathing creep up over his heart. Such a simple thing, conversation, and he'd made her beg for it."
tee4dree chapter 48 . 8/31
You did a terrific job, as always, Colubrina! Thank you so much for having the trouble and sharing everything you write with us!
11,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »