Reviews for Strange Reflections
lensman chapter 20 . 4/19
Thanks for the grest read. Very enjoyable.
summer164 chapter 3 . 4/18
James sis a prick. Like im sure they could qualify as refugees but he chose to steal money
summer164 chapter 2 . 4/18
Don't blame Harry for not wanting to be involved
Au James is annoying but I feel he would eb liek thoa not willing to laiten
mumphie chapter 19 . 4/2
Did another reread. Was thinking that wish someone had said to Harry that HIS parents probably wouldn't have raised him to be like Hadrian. They were in a different universe, so he could hold on to that. Also glad you had a HEA for THIS universe's main characters, at least. ;) An interesting and intriguing read. Thanks.
maiqsmail chapter 20 . 3/25
This story is fine. But that's it, not good, not bad, just fine.

Flat and predictable characters, over-bashing Ronald, completely blind and oblivious Potters-travellers. Especially Lily. I get that the males are inbred purebloods, but if muggleborn went down that road, at least some backstory to explain how it cone too be would be nice, even if it's how she perused her career opportunities after her OWLs and decided to go gold digging before her NEWTs were done and snatched heir Potter.

Overall, this fic is like a bowl of meatless spicy ramen. Cheap, not exactly fulfilling, low nutritional value, but satisfying as a snack.
maiqsmail chapter 9 . 3/25
Hagrid as Head of Gryffindor? What?! Who would put a retarded person into executive role?
maiqsmail chapter 7 . 3/25
Aaand you paired almost the only black guy in the whole franchise to an OC guy. One of the agenda checklist.

The story is very predictable so far. With Hermione moving in, it's obvious she's breaking up with the weasel because of his jealousy. And probably pairing with MC? Ginny ditched MC and swapped him for an alternate version, too.
maiqsmail chapter 4 . 3/25
Travelers' characters are way too flat. Hopefully they'll get some proper depth soon. You obviously make them as pure blood bigots with the exception of the girl, who's like a dark horse.
maiqsmail chapter 2 . 3/25
I rather prefer Hadrian myself, or at least Henry.
I'm not a native English speaker, Harry sounds like a petname or diminutive form, way too informal to be this way.

I'm from Russia, we have first name and paternal name (not too be confused with second name, it's a father's name possessive suffix). And it's a formal way of address to use name paternal name instead of surnames (additionally because we do not have a separate acceptable word for "mister", not after the Bolshevik revolution and then USSR dissolution).

So the guy would be Harry Jamesovich Potter here. Or Genri Djeymsovich Gorshkov, if we go further and translate the whole thing.

(cough) Sorry, got sidetracked.
Mando-Vet chapter 15 . 3/14
I can't anymore...
Mando-Vet chapter 4 . 3/14
So yeah, these people are TOTALLY not Lily and James, because I don't see them ever acting like that.
Mando-Vet chapter 2 . 3/14
'Harry' reminds me a lot of Lockhart...
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 3/13