Reviews for Strange Reflections
Talhulla chapter 20 . 1/13
What à lovely story.

I like the PTSD storyline becaus it's just logique
I like the Hermione and Harry romance the way you did it ( and i don't fancy this ship )

The only think that a don't like was the weasley bashing but i can understand where it can from.

Thx for the sharing
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2020
Hey James you left YOUR cloak back in your world, you thieving jackass
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2020
Please...what laurels does Ron have to rest on. Oh I know the ones he picked up abandoning the horcrux hunt. No that's not it.. the one where he...nope sorry tapped out. Can't come up wit mnemonic thing ron did
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2020
I've been trying to think of one thing that Ron did during the final battle, or hell during the entire final book, that would put him on par with what Harry did. Can't think of a single while he's moaning about Harry not getting him mastery did he get Harry tickets to quidditch. Ron's useless, no wonder he gets along so well with Hadrian
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2020
I know this story has already been written but I am so hoping you have Hadrian facing off against a bad guy so everyone can see what a Lockhart he really is
siobhan.22 chapter 20 . 12/30/2020
Great story
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2020
Great story! Honestly, the only bone I can pick with it is how the press is presented. I would've expected more negativity from them against Harry, but it feels like they're almost all on Harry's side. Though, then again, he DID just win a war, so I suppose it's to be expected. You never do know with wizarding Britain newspapers. Lol. Anyway, peace out ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2020
good riddance!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2020
Ha. "the potter with the best prospects right now" yeah right. That honorific goes to the two potters you've been disparaging this whole time.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/15/2020
aaw. I love it. (And yes, I'd love that author assist spell. If you could find a stop-procrastinating spell, that would be even better)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/15/2020
Oh god. Hadrian is such an idiot. He sends Demelza falling to the ground and Harry dives down to catch Demelza, which is why he doesn't catch the snitch, and Hadrian has the guts to say it's HARRY'S fault!? Gah.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2020
Gods, I hope Ginny dumps Hadrian once she finds out about his visits to the dryads' grove. She may be naive and a bit shallow, but she doesn't deserve THAT. No one does. (except for maybe Hadrian being on the other end of it)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2020
hadrian still IS terrible though. I mean, it's right after the war and harry was the one who defeated voldemort. I'd be surprised if he DIDN'T have PTSD.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2020
Okay, Hermione and Ron are definitely going to break up too, now. I mean, with Hadrian egging him on and his natural jealousy, there's no way he WON'T now that Hermione's moving in and unlikely to tell him WHAT'S going on without Harry's permission. And Ginny's just an idiot. I mean honestly, Hadrian throws a grenade at Harry and so OF COURSE Harry would think it's an attack and is it really such a surprise he reacted the way he did?
Honestly.

Anyway, great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2020
STUPID Hadrian. At least I know that whatever he does can't really hurt Harry because Harry doesn't care about public perception…EXCEPT turning Harry's friends against him. And stealing his girlfriend. I know Ginny and Harry aren't the hottest right now, but snatching Ginny from right under Harry's nose would just be…well, my point is that I kind of hate him right now. Well, not just right now. I mean, what sort of brother bullies his little sister!? MY brother would NEVER do that! He's like, the best, and ALL siblings should be like him! Hadrian is, like, giving a bad name to older brothers everywhere and that's just NOT ON!
1,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »