Reviews for Strange Reflections
Jen chapter 20 . 4h
Thanks!
Makimass chapter 4 . 1/21
Wow harry's getting fucked in the ass by his counterpart and james..this fucking sucks ass
TriesHardToWrite chapter 20 . 1/20
This is still one of my favourite stories ever, having re-read it multiple time in its entirety.

N. A. Wennerholm chapter 12 . 1/17
In this chapter it just shows that Rookwood should have been executed after the first war not just locked up. Just as their are far to many so-called scientist who have been doing far to many experiments that should never have been done because they are illegal whether they acknowledge it or not. Because to many idiots refuse to acknowledge the laws of God some of shit shown in this chapter shows some of the events that lead to the Great global flood where water from under ground along with water from the skies/heaven came down the flooding the entire world. Leaving only Noah and his family as they only human survivors and all of the land and air based animals that survived also being on the ark as well. And when it comes to water based animals wit was a mixed bag of survivors and animals killed. And when it comes to plants many where destroyed while others survived.
lunaz chapter 20 . 1/17
Poor Harry to have to put up with these awful poor duplicates of his parents and clone of himself. Great story. Loved how it ended.
mumphie chapter 20 . 12/29/2021
A different take on a theme that I enjoyed. ;) Thanks for the story.
marcinkrycki2314 chapter 20 . 12/3/2021
Nice fanfic i almost feared there will be no ending but the last w chapters deceloped absurdly fast. Also i propably shouldn't read it at 2am...
cadamban.k chapter 20 . 11/17/2021
It's not the Djinns fault they ended up like this. All they needed was to be polite if not affectionate to Host universes Harry. They needed not have been so self centered at all and they should be thank full that You-Know-Who is dead here and they have not have to face him here.

Honestly, a master deciever would have played Host Harry with Affection and gotten him to sign over everything and destroyed him. He was not that cunning.

But, overall I would be depressed in Harry's position to see that the parents whom I have missed behave in such an appalling manner and this not-Harry is what I could have grown up to be with them alive.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 20 . 11/13/2021
Such a unique and well written story! The only scene “missing” is one in which JP learns that SS is posthumously considered a hero, LOL.
Dresden's Ghost chapter 20 . 10/22/2021
An amazing well written fic that really demonstrates the difference in someone who just talks the talk of a hero, as opposed to someone who actually walks the walk of one.
ymaxwell39 chapter 8 . 10/8/2021
I'm curious...did Hadrian ever have a horcrux behind his scar, or even a scar? Also, I agree with Harry...James Potter used an obscure banking regulation to basically steal Harry's Gringotts vault; I would have called it 'getting robbed' myself. I loved how you had the Potter account manager advise Harry to transfer the bulk of the money to a personal vault. But I do wonder why James never asked if Sirius or Remus left a will when he found out they died; I would have expected him to try to get what Sirius left HARRY transferred to Hadrian, since he wants to see Hadrian as 'the real Harry Potter'.
LOVE the story!
brunarabelo chapter 20 . 9/29/2021
I'm curious to know why did you pick Manaus as an example of a place in South America.

This story is quite lovely and the contrast between Harry/Hadrian was nicely done!
brunarabelo chapter 20 . 9/29/2021

atymer chapter 20 . 9/23/2021
Enjoyed this very much. The other Potters would have died in their world if the jinn had not rescued them. I say rescue and continue to laugh out loud. Sometimes being humbled by life doesn't impact on a hard head. That bunch lived in a fantasy world of their own making before they even got to Harry's universe. I would be happy to read this one again.
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 4 . 9/13/2021