Reviews for Strange Reflections
Oh please chapter 7 . 9h
Good Lord ... canon!Ginny would never be this shallow. Book Ginny understands that life isn't a fairy tale, especially after her ordeal with the Carrows, and that Harry isn't perfect or a knight in shiny armour - in fact she hates being the damsel in distress. Book Ginny would have quite a few choice words to say to this Ginny, who has shit for brains and can't seem to understand Harry's PTSD. Canon!Harry also wouldn't treat Ginny with kid gloves as he does here ("she's an innocent"); he knows she hates that patronising attitude. Canon!Ron also wouldn't have turned on Harry and Hermione for Hadrian so quickly, especially after his mistakes he made before. Ron would be more sceptical of this poncy Harry who acts so unlike the limelight-shy Harry he's known for all his Hogwarts years. Sorry but the characterization of supposedly canon characters are so off the mark in this fix. I'll give the rest of a fix a chance but just wanted to add my thoughts on the way the characters were written.
Dugleik chapter 6 . 10/12
I'm not saying she's a Golddigger,
I'm saying she's a massive ...um...witch, and i've always hated her.
Veriseple chapter 20 . 10/10
This is a truly delightful story but I have to wonder just how far the P(l)otters have to have their heads up their butts to not notice everything. Like how Hadrian should have noticed Neville performing at a different level of ability than he was used to, let alone heard stories of the DA... Ginny and Ron could have reconfirmed stories of the Basilisk... and I do think it would be neat if a final gouge at the end had been learning that Lockhart was a fraud and being accused to the same. Still a wonderful story. I've reread it... twice now? The beginning is wonderful if dark and it held me all the way through after the beginning.
The story is interesting and I’ve never yet read a story with the Potters coming to the original world so currently enjoying it. Personally, I love Ginny and Ron so reading about these pricks is a little hard but pushing through for the sake of reading this!
libraryrockerr chapter 20 . 10/5
I stayed up far too late reading this but it was completely worth it. I busted out laughing at "save the books!" And at several other points as well. I just do my best to believe that Hadrian and co. are alternate versions that could never, ever, ever exist in canon... ever.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Ronin-Masaki chapter 20 . 10/2
I just binged your entire story in one shot, and like the rest of your stories, you did not disappoint. Your characterizations and your plot direction were tightly woven and deeply engaging. I only had one complaint, and that is the untouched Checkov's gun that was Lily Potter. There was no real reason for her to be in the story, and it was a let down when I hit the end, only to find that you could have omitted the character entirely and not lost anything. I just figure that you could have had some real fun with her, but completely missed a golden opportunity.

Otherwise, quite the fun story.
Lonelywicked chapter 14 . 9/27
I didn’t see that coming. Great chapter.
Lonelywicked chapter 2 . 9/26
Travelers, especially James sound very opportunistic and ambitious
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 9/26
Interesting, travel to a parallel universe. Very doctor who lol
InfernoItaliano chapter 6 . 9/14
how you've managed to convince yourself that Ginny is simply naive by her actions, I have no idea.
Vkw10 chapter 20 . 9/2
Delightful. I love the way you take fanfic cliches and turn them sideways. I particularly enjoyed the Gringotts "penalty" for war damage, the conversations between Gary and Hermione, Harry's suggestion about who should pay for a contract with Gringotts, and Hadrian losing his girl due to his own forgotten prank items. Thank you for writing.
Anna chapter 20 . 9/1
Great!
sonotawriter chapter 20 . 8/31
I enjoyed this story very much. A novel twist on the cliché which kept me entertained throughout
Hamilton chapter 20 . 8/26
This was the third or fourth time I read your story (somehow it seems to come up a lot in WBL and/or AU collections), and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. Very funny idea, and very well worked out, thanks for sharing it with us!
kimbclar chapter 20 . 8/19