Reviews for Strange Reflections
Spacemanav chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I only ask this, don't make this an R/Hr story. I've stuck with you, always praised your work. Please don't ruin. such an interesting story for us.
MonCappy chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
So far, this a very interesting premise. I am concerned that this might be Ron / Hermione which means check out time for me. That would be a damn shame as I think this story shows great promise.
jkarr chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
this looks like a nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Before I click the cross at the top, I have to say as a fan of yours I was looking forward to what you wrote next but as a personal new years resolution I've decide to have a more positive outlook in 2017, because 2016 was such a crap year for me. I don't think I'm up for a drama fueled post war story at the moment. If things go right for me maybe I can catch up to the story in a couple of months. Good luck.
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
God damn it. Must you be so addictive? Please update soon, I wanna know how the two Harry's interact, considering one's an utter ass and the other will definitely be appalled at him.
Joeya12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Great story please keep up the good work!
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
the alternative Harry sound like an a**hole. how will Harry react at seeing what he could have turned out like growing up with his family, seeing what traits he dislikes the most in himself. great start can't wait to read more
The Wandering Delusion chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Great work, as always.

I like the twist on bringing a less experienced Harry into a war torn world rather than the usual reversal. I'm eager to see where you take the story.
happylady chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Great start
This is going to be heartbreaking for James and Lily
Until next time
Gloria
starboy454 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
excellent start
panther73110 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Love it, and can't wait for more. Can' wait to see the reactions of the Potter Family to harry.
Thundramon chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Interesting Reversal :) Having AU Potters summoned to veteran!Harry's verse just after defeating Voldemort!

This is definitely a unique story ie the only one of its kind on this site even if it originated as an inversion of the 'Harry being summoned to Alternate Universe where his parents are alive'

I am very curious & eager to see how this story will proceed.

How many chapters will this story have & how frequently will you update?

Hope you don't make veteran!Harry too bitter compared to original Harry!
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Awesome first chapter. Looking forward to see where you take this.
Rimtuuk chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Great stuff so far but please tell me Hermione is not with MoRon...or atleast she won't be for long.
dennisud chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Loved"Harry Potter and the Last Chance" so I'll keep an eye on this one. That new story sounds intriguing.
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 Next »