Reviews for My Trans-Dimensional, Overpowered Protagonist, Harem Comedy is Wrong!
Rabby16 chapter 23 . 10/13
Someone: You still keep coming back to this story, after all this time?

Me: Always.
A few nitpicks. 1st of all hikigaiya isn't that tall he's more average height like 5'8". 2nd Ais is 16 years old which makes bell 14. These are just a few mistakes I've noticed i suggest that thoroughly study their character profiles when writing a story.
Deutzieg chapter 23 . 9/29
I'm still waiting for 2020.
Isa Lumitus chapter 6 . 9/22
Okay. I have to say this. In the conversation between Lyon and Hikigaya, Lyon definitely had the right of it.

Fact is, the way that civilizations have controlled crime in the past is by executing the people who commit them. The smarter folk get the hint and don't repeat the same actions. The dumber ones... fail to pass that stupidity on to future generations. There's a reason people whose ancestors have been civilized longer have a much lower crime rate than those who haven't.

This was really jarring to me, as for the story up to now, you've been avoiding all the stupid Shounen tropes that made me get sick of anime. So... Sorry to leave a negative review, but that scene forced me to speak after five chapters of finding nothing to complain about.
woodxvii chapter 23 . 9/8
I love coming across gems like this story tucked away in smaller fandoms, it's a shame it hasn't been updated but it's been a joy to read none the less. Thank you for writing it
Lactobacillus chapter 23 . 9/5
Still waiting for 2020
Hey why did you stop making these
What the fuck is even GOING ON half the time in this incoherent-ass story? Seriously, I have like 50 more chapters still to go and I haven't the fuckingest what this story is even about anymore.
kittyloaf chapter 23 . 8/22
I'm rooting for you, Gale-chan!

But I have to say I'm so pleased to have read this story. Snafu is one of my favorite animes and Danmachi is at least a decent mobile game. I read all 23 chapters in three days. I can hardly wait for the next update.
Marczeg Szar chapter 23 . 8/21
Interesting story!
And it's just getting interesting ...
Lifelessman chapter 4 . 8/20
Keikaku Dori...!
Muahahaha
Lifelessman chapter 3 . 8/20
Holy...!
Lifelessman chapter 2 . 8/19
Harem for the Victory...!
brokenstrings001 chapter 23 . 8/18
Ehhh damn that cliffhanger.
It's been fun, you really did a great job on this story.
brokenstrings001 chapter 21 . 8/18