Reviews for My Trans-Dimensional, Overpowered Protagonist, Harem Comedy is Wrong!
Just in case you guys didn't know, Sage will return in 2020. Feel free to be devastated. Sage's posting a few oneshots on Spacebattle forums though.
This needs to be updated. Please start writing it again.
EmpireReign chapter 22 . 6/23
don't abandon this please! ,was such an awesome story
Guestinator chapter 23 . 6/17
*Skips to last chapter in hope things changed* And we see him losing control over his life, no humor, him not standing up for himself and others forcing their way onto him.

To be honest I am glad you stopped writing this story as to not make it even worse with more unneeded drama and angst. Hopefully your other stories you stopped writing haven't ended on such a sour note.
Guestinator chapter 17 . 6/17
Kind of lost my interest here. It has been losing the humor for drama and angst. Wtf? Why? Ugh, authors just need to do such a thing and change characters mid way through the story for No Reason.

Congrats on ruining the story for someone and probably not even understand how. This story has been reported for false advertisement with the listing, and near the borderline of M rating a few times.
"you've got another thing coming"

It's "you've got another _think_ coming". (Yes, really. It's a lexicalized joke.)
Komachi's "( )" is terrifying. Also appropriate.
Bravo. That was one of the best fics that I have ever read. This is an unexpectedly fantastic combination. I wish it would be updated.
IAmRene chapter 1 . 5/23
what year is now ?
Fellowman chapter 23 . 5/19
I'd like to inform all of you that the author announced that he'd be continuing this story in 2020. He said this in the spacebattles thread of this story, where he mentioned this in the author's notes of Chapter 23 in its spacebattles thread, and once more when someone commissioned him in patreon to write an alternate universe snippet. You can all read his additional snippets of this story in its spacebattle page.
Fan chapter 23 . 5/9
What a shame that such a fun story seems abandoned.
RavenousReader06 chapter 23 . 5/4
More, please. This is a great story and I really want to see where it goes from here.
EmpireReign chapter 23 . 4/29
Don't abandon this!Really great story ,was hoping for more.
KidDeath23 chapter 23 . 4/24
Update update update UPDATE X 20
Fullmetal11791 chapter 23 . 4/19
Fun story so far, hope you decide to update it again soon.