Reviews for My Trans-Dimensional, Overpowered Protagonist, Harem Comedy is Wrong!
FlyBot chapter 28 . 5/6
I have to say, this is easily one of the best written fics I've read on this website. The characters have depth, you somehow manage to get every character screentime. This is a great fic, good job
EzYang chapter 28 . 4/23
I love everything about this fic, thanks so much, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next update. Stay safe and take your time writing, Author-san!
This ruined it for me
Chu-chu27 chapter 27 . 3/30
I've decided to write this review at the chapter before the latest because i wanted to prolong the sotry as much as i can before the long agonizing wait. I wish i didn't blaze through the chapters as i did but i just couldn't help myself. Anyway! Wow, this fanfic is FIRE, LIT, AMAZING, and some would say TOP KEK. The moment i started this story it just grabbed my attention by the neck, thrashed me around into a great story, with wonderful character relationships and progression, very creative scenarios, some heart wrenching moments and most of all - the diabetes inducing romance. This review may be a little long but bear with me - i just really, really want to get into the meat of this fic and discuss how amazing it is. To start off, the main man himself Hikki, 8man or whatever his current alias is. You've managed to write Hachiman as faithful to his character as one can write him to be. His monologues are funny, witty and cynical - all the ingredients for a Hachiman stew. I've only read a portion of the light novels but your writing is pretty close from what i can remember. Hikki's time in Orario, his self sacrificial nature and his eventual progression to being a more selfless but not self harmful individual is endearing and heart warming. Now to talk about his harem which composes of: Tiona, Riveria, Lefiya and Lyon. Tiona by far is my favourite (genki girls ftw!) she contrasts Hachiman so much which make their interactions the funniest to read. With Hachiman being a cynical bastard as he is, he needs that ray of blinding sunshine that his retorts and cynicism don't do jack shit to. Riveria, aka Yukinoshita v1. (not) is a welcome surprise, i did not expect the chemistry between these two to work out as it does but you pulled it off. Her aggression to gain his favor is a treat to read, well given how old she is without finding a mate all this time i suppose finding a person who she thinks is a match for her will make one take the initiative. Virdis, the MOAC (Mother of all Cuteness) is a devastating weapon of mass destruction, banned by the council of Hachiman for its inhuman capabilities. For real, she is a cutie, i have not read the spin off but her interactions with Hikki is cuteness overload. Sleeve tugs AND puppy eyes? Hachiman don't stand a chance. Lyon, Yukinoshita v.2 Ultra (not), is a perfect match for Hikki, well given how she's similar to Yukinoshita i can see why. ALL her scenes with 8man were making me grin ear to ear, how she yearns for his affection and how she finds ways to bring our Hikki down with an all out assault on his heart is the best part of this series. Seriously, i can't find myself to read other fics that involve Lyon because of how perfect she is for Hachiman, It feels like NTR - and we all know NTR is a trash fetish. Now to talk about certain aspects and parts i love, i'll try and keep it short this time. Hikki's double edged power is a good story telling device if not a little OP, but it brought us that GLORIOUS first kiss scene so it gets a pass. The Zaimokuza running gag is a riot! I feel bad for the guy for being the butt of all Hikki's jokes, stay strong Zaimokuza your light novel is pretty good even if its probably gonna get over shadowed by SAO. Hachiman being as gay as he is for Bell is fuckin hilarious! I swear i sometimes questions Hikki's sexuality but i cant blame him - traps are as dangerous as they sound. Bell may be cute but Totsuka just cant be beat! TOTSUKA FOREVER! Orimoto was a surprising addition, i half expected another character from the Oregairu cast but she works the best imo. Another love interest from Hikki's past life would have been detrimental to the hierarchy of his harem. So i'm happy that someone like Orimoto, a source of much of his negativity who is now a friend he can confide in was the one to be sent along with him. Insert obligatory "Hilarious!" here. To end this i just wanted to say thank you soo much for writing such a wonderful story! It was the source of much joy in the span of two days and hopefully days more when i inevitably re-read it again in the future. I hope that this story continues and that many more people read and love it as i have. I wish you good health and have a nice day!
Coldvoid chapter 28 . 3/30
Damn this is good! Well done! Waiting for new updates! Also for the people who rants with a long ass essay that they dont like this fic like a piece of shit, go make your own fic xD
JustAnotherGuest chapter 28 . 3/19
Can't comment on SB about your MGE Oregairu crossover... I just bet ya those sneaky ninja's coomed at Hachimans statement...also Henri...woulda been more epic if Hachiman openly stated that he'll choke Fate and drag it to the mud...but we already knew that lol HAHAHHAH... He's really mellowed out though...makes me so proud... Oh and it worries me that this can be a potential deathflag
PixelKind413 chapter 28 . 3/20
I absolutely love the gag where Hikigaya blames zaimokuza for the setting and plot.
Druss the Legend chapter 28 . 3/15
This is an epic story. I'm totally GAR for Hachiman. He's the perfectly balance protagonist ever, that I have read in a story. Even in the SOL segments of the story, he shines. Shines more than his harem, even. I like what you've done with the rest of the cast too, but Hachiman stands apart, alone. I can't wait for the next update.

Ciao!
Shiroraven chapter 18 . 3/9
Viridis really has a renai circulation vibe
FreakyFreek chapter 7 . 3/7
Damn I was hoping mikoto for hikigayas harem, she's underrated waifu
Shiroraven chapter 28 . 2/27
after reading this one, I find unsatisfying to read other danmachi fanfic
Fullmetal11791 chapter 28 . 2/27
I thought this was never going to be updated. And then i saw it had gotten a bunch a new chapters and was extremely excited, and had to reread the whole thing. Absolutely love this story, and am very excited to see its getting some love and attention again. Please keep up the awesome writing!
Gentai chapter 28 . 2/27
You have no idea how much I adore this fic it is sooo fucking good that I just can't put it into words. Most fics of this size/words per chapter are just a bloated mess but this is glorious. I'm sooo glad I chose to read it eventhough I avoid giant chap fics.

So uhh first of all, the charecter interactions and character growth is great and most importantly beliveable, especially the bits with Hikigaya after Laulos, him falling back into old habits and having to fight to change is real nice especially since most media just have an event happen and people imediately change completely which is not how humans work. Even the romance doesn't require much suspension of disbelief, though some of it is more beliveable then the rest, and on that note I do hope you give more detailed reasons for Filvis and Tionna's romantic intrest.

The interludes' are a great choice too since this is from Haichiman's perspective and well he can't exactly be called a reliable narrator. On that note, I can hardly wait for the next Freya one since Haichiman just checkmated her latest move without even realizing she was trying to check him. She is going to be orgasmic.

I also have to give you credit for the power balancing since for the first parts of Chap 17 I was really worried you had made him to strong but then the reat of 17 and 18 put that to rest.

However I do have one grievance: the pace at which Haichiman changed Orario really pushes the suspension of disbelief. I mean 3 months and he was on the cusp of bringing Orario to heel, something ain't right here chief. I get that you needed to match some of canon's timings but it could've been done better. I have no idea how you would do so but I'm sure that it could.

Finally I have one demand nay, one wish; give everyone a happy ending. Or at the very least the characters we can see. No Haichiman leaving for earth alone, no him abandoning the rest. That, and lots of important charaters dying ala AOT, are the only endings I can't take.

Other then that thank you for your work, I do hope you are doing great for yourself and that you update soon with lotsa words.
WwEpsilonwW chapter 19 . 2/27
You know what's hilarious? Hikigaya said "If this was real life", as if he's treating this Isekai genre as one of its subgenres- that is, Sword Art Online. Lol.
WwEpsilonwW chapter 17 . 2/25
Imagine If Bell said something like..."Do you think those girls would be happy seeing you like this!? Do you think Yukinoshita and Yuigahama would approve that you shut everyone out!?"