Reviews for My Trans-Dimensional, Overpowered Protagonist, Harem Comedy is Wrong!
EmpireReign chapter 23 . 1/16
This is truely one of the bests fics I've ever read,your thought process and scene writings are amazing! loving the fact that hachiman is finally getting some well deserved romance and looking forward to more development on that update soon
Grademaster chapter 2 . 1/9
"I'm far from someone most women would be interested in"... Did you hear that? It was the sound of me pitying Hikigaya. The poor fool understands most people extremely well but can't ever understand romance. I kind of hope Hikigaya steals Ainz from Bell simply because Hikigaya is a very fleshed out character rather than your everyday hero Bell.
Rayzer the Wooden Stake chapter 23 . 1/8
You know, I've been looking through the reviews and most people say it took them a couple days to read through this...
Kinda makes me feel like I don't have a life'cause I read it in less then a day.
HuntyPlay chapter 1 . 1/7
It's been half a year yet I've reread this 4 times and yet to get sick of it. Makes you wonder if this was DanMachi, how well would it have sold?
Passerby chapter 23 . 1/5
WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm glad I found your story. It really made me happy. Please keep making me happy.
Alexander774 chapter 23 . 1/4
ES UNA INCREIBLE HISTORIA ERES UN GENIO SABES REPRESENTAR A LA PERFECCION LA ACTITUD DE HACHIMAN NO PUEDO ESPERAR A SEGUIR VIENDO LO QUE SIGUE GRACIAS POR TAN MARAVILLOSA HISTORIA!
JustARegularGuy chapter 23 . 1/1
Marathon this shit in a few days. I just love it, I would love to give a constructed criticism but my English level wont let me achieve that easily. Just take your time to update, keep the quality shit coming.
The Flippant Writer chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
I spent an entire week reading this fanfic alone. It's incredible in every aspect. Hachiman's growth as a character (or would it be as a person?) has been really interesting to follow. I dearly hope there's another update soon.
Masquer Q chapter 23 . 12/20/2017
Amazing depiction of Hikio... I mean Hikigaya ... or was it Hikki? Meh, he won't mind ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2017
Is this really getting a update in 2020? 3 years from now!
Lactobacillus chapter 23 . 12/5/2017
Well, you know how to make reader mad.
I wish i could see more tsun tsun of ryu in next chap.
Tsundere is best
Guest chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
It was OK I guess. Wouldn't mind another chapter, even if it seemed like you ran out of ideas. Then again, Yukino was right; the main draw was the character relationships which, given the source material, isn't too surprising.

Could have stood for it being a little less meta though. Would have liked it if it were a tad bit more... genuine.
ATK-49 chapter 23 . 11/11/2017
You cannot just leave us all hanging like this. Please update.
Dark Lord Namikaze chapter 23 . 11/2/2017
Gotta say, your romance is phenomenal. This whole story is phenomenal. I sincerely hope to find that you've continued updating this story on other sites, because it sailed to the top of my list of favorite fics on this site. I hope you're doing well whatever the case may be, and hope that you keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/19/2017