Reviews for Perfect Creature
Xale Crest chapter 8 . 11/9
Poor D and Doris' family. Its so sad, that his daughter need to die
AmethystPhoenixx chapter 7 . 1/8
WHAT?! Oh dear... this was a quite tragic story. It broke my heart to see him like that... Oh boy and the aftermath. Darn! That good for nothing Bat. It was so sad.

But If you don't mind me saying this, it was slightly rushed; What happened to Rosalia, why did she die so suddenly? What was her thoughts and true feelings for having D as her father? Daughter and father moments?! What will happen to Doris? How did D live after on? What did Drac take from Rosalia?

Although some questions refer to a sequel, which would be soooo exciting. Good luck and thank you for writing this awesome story. It was refreshing, new, sad yet quite enjoyable.
AmethystPhoenixx chapter 3 . 1/6
First and foremost, thanks for updating two more wonderful and exciting chapters. They made my day.

It is kind of refreshing to have more than two generations in the Draculean family bloodline; D is not only a father in this story but also a grandfather too. WOW! Just WOW! I giggled non stop from the thought of having him a grandchild. It is a very impressive story... You deserve credit for that. Surely only by commenting I can support you, but I hope your story will continue to gain more comments and attentions. It deserves them.

Looking forward to more chapters, something tells me this will have a slight tragedy. I hope I end up wrong. Good luck.
Amethyst-Phoenixx chapter 5 . 1/8
Finally got to see his old man, huh? A brute fight is certain for them and sure both males are too stubborn and proud to let the other win. Wonderful story! The tension and excitement has escalated to a higher level. Let's see who wins; although Dracula is stronger, but I will vote for D .
Amethyst-Phoenixx chapter 1 . 1/6
Dracula is involved! Great, that cockroach decided to play unfair! It sounds a very interesting story with a promising plot. Keep writing this, it makes one wonder what D would do if a family member is left in danger. Very eloquent writing style by the way. Well done.