Reviews for The tale of the unknown love
Perline chapter 112 . 10/4/2012
Great story!
I love Eli and Grace.
Perline
lynsay chapter 36 . 2/22/2010
wow i love it when a love story seems doomed...i guess that is why gone with the wind is my favorite movie...
lynsay chapter 22 . 2/22/2010
wow i just loved that when eli yelled,"he's not me!" that was so awsome...
lynsay chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
wow i am loving this...
lynsay chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
wow i love this line, "moments that, take you're breath away, or take you're heart away?" i only wish someone had this though while looking at me...
lynsay chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
tat part about men always thinking it was pms when a woman is angry or mad was so funny and true as well...i love it..
Mia chapter 112 . 6/29/2005
ur story was great, very good but u cant let us like that, please, i want a sequel. How the parents will react? will they be happy ever after...

please

Anyway, thanks a lot.

Ciao Mia
Kyyra chapter 56 . 6/20/2005
Okay, this is getting on my nerves.

I love this story, it is very cute and all but I have a little problem with the chapters.

Sometimes there is a chapter twice and sometimes they arent in the right row.

And now, whenever I want to read chapter 56 "Prelude to a party" I am suddenly at a chpater named "Motherly and stepsisterly advice".

There are 7 chapters or so missing and I really want to read them.

Sorry for my (hopefully not too) harsh words. But its a little bit annoing, if there are some chapters missing, some twice and some not in the right place.

greetings Kyyra
Kate chapter 112 . 8/18/2004
Loved the fic. You are a very talented writer. I agree with the reveiwer who said that skipping ahead five years gave the story a new dynamic. It created world weariness for Eli and less teen angst for Jessie and Katie. It was a really nice story about love and I liked how you included subplots. It was nice to see Eli and Grace, Jessie and Katie and everyone else overcome all those obstacles in there way.

It would be great if you did a sequal showing how Grace and Eli's lives are as well as the lives of some of the other characters go. If you ever get the time you should consider it. Wonderful story.
Lanny chapter 112 . 8/18/2004
This is quite possibly on of the best fan fictions I have ever read! What an amazing rollercoaster ride. There were times when I was absolutely livid with Eli. I felt Grace's pain. Really took me back to highschool and all of those doomed, angst filled romances we all have. I particularly enjoyed how you skipped ahead five years, and the story took on a whole new dynamic. It was very powerful and heart wrenching to read how the years had changed, and hardened Eli so much. And yet, with all of the changes, they were able to get back to what they once had. Your writing is vivid, descriptive, and completely captivating and entertaining. You took a simple story about a boy and a girl in love, and wove it into a complex tale of love found, lost, and thankfully, found again. Please consider doing a sequel. You have a gift that you need to keep sharing!
helon chapter 112 . 1/15/2004
sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal! sequal!
into their married life of each other!
Kay chapter 112 . 9/26/2003
I just love this fic. You did a great job on it. Also congrats on going 112 chapters. WOW!

I just started a new yahoo group for Eli and Grace fan fiction, and would love it if you would think about posting this there. I hope you write another E/G story sometime. Thanks again.

Smile,

Kay )

P.S. Here is the link to the yahoo site

group/eliandgracefanfiction
Shelly24 chapter 112 . 9/25/2003
Thankyou so much for writing such a beautiful story. I have enjoyed every single chapter and loved it! The ending was so beautiful and perfect, i couldnt imagine it better. You are simply a brilliant writer and i really think you could publish this someday if you wanted. The last couple of chapters were so great, i loved the way Grace and Eli reunited, it was very romantic and beautiful, i love happy endings! Also, the song fit so well with the last chapter, i listened to it while reading and i actually had tears in my eyes cause everything was so amazing! I cant believe this story has ended while it had been a great part of my life for the last 6 months! This must be the best fic i have ever read and i love it and you are so talented and i hope you write more stories. Thanks!
jalna chapter 112 . 9/25/2003
you are right it's a good ending. it's just sad when a story well written with emotion finished. but I hope you continue to write story with eli and grace maybe not now you must be tired... thanks for joy you give me when I read your story
iloveonceandagain chapter 112 . 9/24/2003
I love your story and I'm sad that is all done! I loved the ending and that you kept eli and grace together hopefully you will write a new story or something!