Reviews for Mirrors Multiplied, Original Flavor
Thank you for posting.
Vampire Senshi held in check by the legendary Tuxedo Mask.
Pure gold.
Someone write this version.
Also throw in some negaverse for flavour.
Like Shampoo would say: It too too funny.
Thank you for sharing this.
The question is if this is the first story that mentions a cannibalistic Kasumi, or murder/knife happy Kasumi.
Thank you for sharing this with us readers.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
its been a few years since you put up anything on this but itis one of the best stories I have read please more someday!
Brad
Voldein chapter 19 . 11/1/2016
Very interested in the idea of the tesla battery... makes me wonder if there may be a way to turn it into reality somehow, or something similar to it. Seriously tho... how do you do it? The sheer depth of your imagination and ingenuity, thinking all this up! Bravo, sir, bravo! (Think that's how it goes). You're probably sick of me sending these, but your stories have given me more enjoyment as of now than Ozzallos, Weebee, and several others combined. Thank you. Thank you very much.
Voldein chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Gah! Cliffhanger! NUUUUUU! owait, another chapter! Yay, you're the best! _ Wow, rlly shoulda read more of your work sooner!
spicarus chapter 19 . 6/29/2015
Your electrical theory is a little off.

Also, after having read all this I've got to ask...When is Ranma going to get back to finding Sailor Saturn like he was asked to all the way back in the beginning?

And, what happened to the SDF-2 and the USS Enterprise? Last I remember they were in orbit around the earth in the Eva Universe.
Ibskib chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
An amusing end for Tenchi, and quite satisfying, like many indecisive harem protagonists he can be pretty annoying at times.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
This fic is a great example of what really good about your writing and also what completely sucks about it. This one goes off the rails much earlier than most of yours. That what sucks about your fics. They all eventually lose control and descend into stupidity. At the same time they almost all start out brilliantly with funny and outrageously creative ideas. It's frustrating that you can never keep it together but even on the fics that do mostly stay on track you never seem to be able to end them properly before losing control of them.

After so many fics under various names I guess that is just what we have to accept. The same genius that has allowed you to give us some of the very best Ranma, Naruto and Harry Potter fics out there means you will inevitably go too far and blow them up or lose interest.
xThomas2 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
The story gets worse than this? Solution... I'm going to super skim! Simply sweeping the page down and only reading whatever words I happen to catch. Only possible on a tablet mobile computer.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2012