Reviews for Mirrors Multiplied, Original Flavor
Skye Silverwing chapter 19 . 12/28/2008
Ok, first of all, there are a shitload of loose ends that you just left hanging there. I am hoping to get some information like:

What happened to Ukyo (from Universe B) between meeting Mrs. Tendo in the Random Universe (Number 5 or 6, I think) and being woken up for the assault on the Negaverse that may or may not have been connected to the battle of Ragnarok in the past of Universe C?

What happened to the Enterprise and the Macross folks after the Battle in space in Universe C? For that matter, did Mihoshi and Kiyone and their ship vanish as Tenchi had died in the past? And if so, what happened to Spock and the other Enterprise crewmen that had beamed over?

What effect does the Battle of Ragnarok in the Past of Universe C have on the Present and Future of that Universe? And speaking of Temporal Continuity, why is it that some alterations in the past (I.E. Tenchi) go forward and effect the future there after, while others (Like Ranma's) result in a whole new Universe, while letting the old Future continue?

Finally, what happens to a person who is dead in one Universe and alive in another Universe have their Universes collide?

How does Keichi's Resurrection factor into the events in Universe B? he was never mentioned again.

Why was Sailor Saturn never brought in? Is that not putting Universe B in terrible danger? And what happens to the two sets of Sailor Scouts when the Universes combine? (Two Plutos to Timelines, Two projected Futures)

Finally... How DO you divide zero?

This is one of the most entertaining Crossover fics I have ever read, but can you bring in the normal sailor scouts more? I am waiting for the next part.
QundraDraconum chapter 19 . 9/13/2008
The political ideas and philosophy I'm fine with. Heck I love reading some of that and you've given me some good things to think about. What's getting to me a bit is the constant singing. The first couple times were funny. The next couple were amusing, after the 10th time I really got tired of skimming through to find the story again.

You have me completely and thoroughly confused, you have to continue at some point just to give some kind of closer!
The Bug chapter 19 . 10/5/2007
Looking at the end of chapter nineteen, I find myself left a little slack jawed, a little amazed, and more than a little in awe. There are fan fiction authors out there I respect, and some I even admire. But, wow, this story, Mirrors Multiplied, it floored me. From start to finish. I mean, honest to god floored me.

Reading through this fic it seemed tailor made to what I enjoy most in fan fiction, and really, just life in general, good humor is strewn all through, the characters themselves not usually taking themselves all that seriously. The musical nature of this Ranma, and the way you managed to twist that through every chapter was astounding. I felt like I was there for more than half the story. I thought for a moment I could see the ghostly shapes standing or hunched, sitting or lounging all over the roof of the Tendo compound as Blue Ranko performed Do you hear the people sing.

I honestly don’t think I’ve read a fan fic or even a hardbound book that entertained me as much as this story did. I guess what I’m rambling on trying to say is thank you. This fic might not have a pretty little bow to tie up the end, but still, just having the chance to read what I have of it, has affected me. So thank you. And I hope you know that no matter what else may happen in your world, what you’ve accomplished with this fic should be respected. It’s just that good.

Thanks,

A fan
Blackdex chapter 19 . 9/11/2007
Please continue. Ciao
Tuisto chapter 19 . 3/20/2007
Amazing, simply an amazing fanfiction! Terribly complex, blending and introducing SO MANY various anime and classic TV series all into one Ranma fanfiction! This honestly reminds me of "Path of Chaos: Ascention of Supremacy" another great big Ranma multi-verse fusion fic, which interestingly enough was started at the same time as this fic by Lord Rance.

But I digress, this is a fic that is so complicated, with so many unique characters from so many varried venues, that I had to start taking notes... then threw those notes away as they got too complex! :D But it's all fun.

Further, for the size of the fic, there are very few grammatical and spelling errors, a testiment to the writer and his pre-readers. Also it is rather obvious in the writing the kinds of moods the writer was in while writing this piece, as some portions are great with comedy and jockular levity, while other portions are somber and philosophical, and even dramatic with the fight scenes, which there are *Plenty* of.

Though overall it is a comedy, one that I dearly wish there was more of, as there are so terribly few *GOOD* mega-Ranma-crossover fics, and only one to my knowledge that is as extensive in the multi-verse crossing as this one, and that other is the afformentioned "Path of Chaos:AoS". Not to mention the frequency at which Ranma or others spontaneously break into poetry, sonr or dance throughout this fic, which is really amusing!

Lastly, one thing that touched me about the writer here, was his dedication of chap.16 to his own "Tiny Tim" that lived for only 17 days. Sympathies are always extented.

Truly, a superbe grade A fanfiction, that I wish there was more of, but that seems to be for nought considering the length at which this fic has been dormant. Oh well...

[x] added to favourites.
Valentine Meikin chapter 19 . 3/1/2007
Well, It may be years old, the proofreaders might no longer work with you any more, but I'd like to see Ranma get back to his home universe, newly made into one universe...

Please... I want to see a ending to this story, and I'm sure you have many fans who want to see one too.
simonmountney chapter 19 . 1/30/2007
Hi there, I just thought you aught to know, this was the first fanfic i ever read, recommended as it was by a friend 4 years ago, and to this day i still love it! _ I was very pleased to notice on Hung Nguyen's page that you're writing again and you'll be pleased to know that I won't be one of those you're so concerned about recieving criticism from for coming back. I'm currently rereading Shampoo's Revenge (to great enjoyment) and will soon start on Ruroni Ranko, but I would love to see some more of Mirrors Multiplied. I spent some time attempting to find the next chapter, only to find that you'd fallen off the edge of the world... so you can't blame me for trying to ask if you'd consider continuing the story. Great to see you back regardless! Cheers, S
Paver83 chapter 19 . 12/4/2006
Wonderful story! Unfortuneatly it looks like you've stopped writing fanfiction; which is a pity. I hope you come back to this story some time soon.

I'm the father of four myself... I said a prayer for Timothy.
Vega-Sakusa chapter 19 . 10/19/2006
Cheers, heres to Hopeing for the improbable and that the auther will come back and finish this!

*Chugs his Apple Juice*

(Hey I don't like alcohol!)
Krimzonrayne chapter 19 . 8/21/2006

.. Update ... or I'll ki** you
Cobra-100 chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
... I wouldn't mind seeing Ranma in Beryl's army... not as a side fic for this, but as a fic in and of it's self... though I can't help but get the shivers when I read the american names instead of the original ones.
tsukiyomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
i just want you to know, i hate you. this is such a great story, it is simply out right wrong of you to stop it without a somewhat clear ending, or at least something resembling an ending. please consider doing more work on this story, it would make many people very happy i am quite sure of this. thank you.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 19 . 8/5/2005
No! I wanted to read more. Just finished reading and reading, and now I got nothing left to read.
obsidian-fox chapter 19 . 6/13/2005
I'd like to read more, should you ever write it.
Zapman-ha chapter 19 . 5/11/2005
You've been writing for a while, haven't you? Anyway... Excellent. I hope you continue this story as well. If you have the time, that is.

I am foremost a bookworm, and this one story has keep me riveted for some time. I count three nights of reading... I also like your treatment of Akane. Appropriate. Though, if I had been in Ranma's place, I most likely would have ended up killing her in the first week of knowing her, without remorse. But I'm not your Ranma.
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »