Reviews for Mirrors Multiplied, Original Flavor
A Reader chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
hello well I was just reading this again and I decided to leave this review. wanted to ask if you are ever going to update this story or not and to say that I a lowly only passed High school person knows that the description of the tesla battery is just an ordinary battery. In fact you know that simply experiment where a potato powers a light bulb well there you go a Tesla battery. So you know one of the laws of the Universe is that matter and energy cannot be created they can be transformed from one to the other but not created that is why perpetual motion cannot exist. For even if you can find a why to store the energy so efficiently that it is never lost once diverted to power something that energy is lost converted into something else.
Ookami chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
I have no idea what the f #k is going on anymore...
ShineX chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
I don't know whether you wrote this or not, but whoever did did a very good job! I was laughing my ass off for more then half the chapter, lol
LSMcGill chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Just found you on FFN, and read your profile. Hopefully, this return will mean the finish of Mirrors.

Because I've been there right along with you my friend. The people who like you rarely say much, while the people who hate you always feel like they simply can't say enough.

So let me tell you something I've waited 10 years to say.

Thank you. Mirrors Multipled is the story that not only started me writing Tears of a Dragon, it is what started me writing period. I may not yet be a published author, but because of you, I found the courage to tell my own stories. I've been down the same road you traveled, maybe even share some of the same enemies, and been told time and again, I SUCK, simply because I've explained to people that I'm not writing THEIR fic, but have a plot, and outlines and a story I'm telling that if I catered to what they wanted me to write, would never be told. I've dealt with the Canon Nazis, the Fanon Nazis, the Japanese purists, the Akane haters, the Shan Pu haters, the (insert char here) haters, the ones who tell me how they want my story to go, and who get pissy when I say sorry it can't. I've had people bash Zhu Shu as a mary sue, my development of characters through experience called "Character Abuse", been told I was too long, too many crossovers, too whatever...

And you know what... Whenever I get too discouraged... I find the folder on my hard drive that I stored Mirrors in... and I read the story that made me believe I could be a writer.

I hope you read this. And I hope other people do too. I;ve learned a lot about writing in the last ten years, enough I now have the confidence to tell my story regardless of what others think. While I love to hear good reviews, I don't need them to keep writing. There are many people I have to thank for this, DB Sommer, Krista Perry, Carrotglace, Jim Bader, John Biles and Rod M... so many good stories and great people I've corresponded with...

All of them people I never would have met if I hadn't read Mirrors Multipled.

You had already left by the time I tried to find you, so I'm glad you're back, so I can finally say the thank you I've owed you for far too long.

Keep up the good work, and from me, as well as Zhu Shu, who would have never existed without you, Thank you.

Valkyrie Ice AKA L.
Skye Silverwing chapter 19 . 12/28/2008
Ok, first of all, there are a shitload of loose ends that you just left hanging there. I am hoping to get some information like:

What happened to Ukyo (from Universe B) between meeting Mrs. Tendo in the Random Universe (Number 5 or 6, I think) and being woken up for the assault on the Negaverse that may or may not have been connected to the battle of Ragnarok in the past of Universe C?

What happened to the Enterprise and the Macross folks after the Battle in space in Universe C? For that matter, did Mihoshi and Kiyone and their ship vanish as Tenchi had died in the past? And if so, what happened to Spock and the other Enterprise crewmen that had beamed over?

What effect does the Battle of Ragnarok in the Past of Universe C have on the Present and Future of that Universe? And speaking of Temporal Continuity, why is it that some alterations in the past (I.E. Tenchi) go forward and effect the future there after, while others (Like Ranma's) result in a whole new Universe, while letting the old Future continue?

Finally, what happens to a person who is dead in one Universe and alive in another Universe have their Universes collide?

How does Keichi's Resurrection factor into the events in Universe B? he was never mentioned again.

Why was Sailor Saturn never brought in? Is that not putting Universe B in terrible danger? And what happens to the two sets of Sailor Scouts when the Universes combine? (Two Plutos to Timelines, Two projected Futures)

Finally... How DO you divide zero?

This is one of the most entertaining Crossover fics I have ever read, but can you bring in the normal sailor scouts more? I am waiting for the next part.
QundraDraconum chapter 19 . 9/13/2008
The political ideas and philosophy I'm fine with. Heck I love reading some of that and you've given me some good things to think about. What's getting to me a bit is the constant singing. The first couple times were funny. The next couple were amusing, after the 10th time I really got tired of skimming through to find the story again.

You have me completely and thoroughly confused, you have to continue at some point just to give some kind of closer!
BronzeBaboon chapter 19 . 10/5/2007
Looking at the end of chapter nineteen, I find myself left a little slack jawed, a little amazed, and more than a little in awe. There are fan fiction authors out there I respect, and some I even admire. But, wow, this story, Mirrors Multiplied, it floored me. From start to finish. I mean, honest to god floored me.

Reading through this fic it seemed tailor made to what I enjoy most in fan fiction, and really, just life in general, good humor is strewn all through, the characters themselves not usually taking themselves all that seriously. The musical nature of this Ranma, and the way you managed to twist that through every chapter was astounding. I felt like I was there for more than half the story. I thought for a moment I could see the ghostly shapes standing or hunched, sitting or lounging all over the roof of the Tendo compound as Blue Ranko performed Do you hear the people sing.

I honestly don’t think I’ve read a fan fic or even a hardbound book that entertained me as much as this story did. I guess what I’m rambling on trying to say is thank you. This fic might not have a pretty little bow to tie up the end, but still, just having the chance to read what I have of it, has affected me. So thank you. And I hope you know that no matter what else may happen in your world, what you’ve accomplished with this fic should be respected. It’s just that good.

Thanks,

A fan
Blackdex chapter 19 . 9/11/2007
Please continue. Ciao
Tuisto chapter 19 . 3/20/2007
Amazing, simply an amazing fanfiction! Terribly complex, blending and introducing SO MANY various anime and classic TV series all into one Ranma fanfiction! This honestly reminds me of "Path of Chaos: Ascention of Supremacy" another great big Ranma multi-verse fusion fic, which interestingly enough was started at the same time as this fic by Lord Rance.

But I digress, this is a fic that is so complicated, with so many unique characters from so many varried venues, that I had to start taking notes... then threw those notes away as they got too complex! :D But it's all fun.

Further, for the size of the fic, there are very few grammatical and spelling errors, a testiment to the writer and his pre-readers. Also it is rather obvious in the writing the kinds of moods the writer was in while writing this piece, as some portions are great with comedy and jockular levity, while other portions are somber and philosophical, and even dramatic with the fight scenes, which there are *Plenty* of.

Though overall it is a comedy, one that I dearly wish there was more of, as there are so terribly few *GOOD* mega-Ranma-crossover fics, and only one to my knowledge that is as extensive in the multi-verse crossing as this one, and that other is the afformentioned "Path of Chaos:AoS". Not to mention the frequency at which Ranma or others spontaneously break into poetry, sonr or dance throughout this fic, which is really amusing!

Lastly, one thing that touched me about the writer here, was his dedication of chap.16 to his own "Tiny Tim" that lived for only 17 days. Sympathies are always extented.

Truly, a superbe grade A fanfiction, that I wish there was more of, but that seems to be for nought considering the length at which this fic has been dormant. Oh well...

[x] added to favourites.
Valentine Meikin chapter 19 . 3/1/2007
Well, It may be years old, the proofreaders might no longer work with you any more, but I'd like to see Ranma get back to his home universe, newly made into one universe...

Please... I want to see a ending to this story, and I'm sure you have many fans who want to see one too.
simonmountney chapter 19 . 1/30/2007
Hi there, I just thought you aught to know, this was the first fanfic i ever read, recommended as it was by a friend 4 years ago, and to this day i still love it! _ I was very pleased to notice on Hung Nguyen's page that you're writing again and you'll be pleased to know that I won't be one of those you're so concerned about recieving criticism from for coming back. I'm currently rereading Shampoo's Revenge (to great enjoyment) and will soon start on Ruroni Ranko, but I would love to see some more of Mirrors Multiplied. I spent some time attempting to find the next chapter, only to find that you'd fallen off the edge of the world... so you can't blame me for trying to ask if you'd consider continuing the story. Great to see you back regardless! Cheers, S
Paver83 chapter 19 . 12/4/2006
Wonderful story! Unfortuneatly it looks like you've stopped writing fanfiction; which is a pity. I hope you come back to this story some time soon.

I'm the father of four myself... I said a prayer for Timothy.
Vega-Sakusa chapter 19 . 10/19/2006
Cheers, heres to Hopeing for the improbable and that the auther will come back and finish this!

*Chugs his Apple Juice*

(Hey I don't like alcohol!)
Krimzonrayne chapter 19 . 8/21/2006

.. Update ... or I'll ki** you
Cobra-100 chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
... I wouldn't mind seeing Ranma in Beryl's army... not as a side fic for this, but as a fic in and of it's self... though I can't help but get the shivers when I read the american names instead of the original ones.
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »