Reviews for Mirrors Multiplied, Original Flavor
Krimzonrayne chapter 19 . 8/21/2006

.. Update ... or I'll ki** you
Cobra-100 chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
... I wouldn't mind seeing Ranma in Beryl's army... not as a side fic for this, but as a fic in and of it's self... though I can't help but get the shivers when I read the american names instead of the original ones.
tsukiyomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
i just want you to know, i hate you. this is such a great story, it is simply out right wrong of you to stop it without a somewhat clear ending, or at least something resembling an ending. please consider doing more work on this story, it would make many people very happy i am quite sure of this. thank you.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 19 . 8/5/2005
No! I wanted to read more. Just finished reading and reading, and now I got nothing left to read.
obsidian-fox chapter 19 . 6/13/2005
I'd like to read more, should you ever write it.
Zapman-ha chapter 19 . 5/11/2005
You've been writing for a while, haven't you? Anyway... Excellent. I hope you continue this story as well. If you have the time, that is.

I am foremost a bookworm, and this one story has keep me riveted for some time. I count three nights of reading... I also like your treatment of Akane. Appropriate. Though, if I had been in Ranma's place, I most likely would have ended up killing her in the first week of knowing her, without remorse. But I'm not your Ranma.
Rubel chapter 19 . 4/15/2005
Great Story. Keep Up The Good Work!
Bobboky chapter 19 . 3/1/2005
this story was awesome until i got lost around chapter 15 or so, i still like it but i am getting confused
Valakun chapter 19 . 2/21/2005
I cannot believe I didn't find this earlier. This is probably the single most entertaining, hilarious, and disturbingly cross story stories I have ever had the honor to read. And seeing as I usually read FF at night when everyone is asleep you can rest assured that my arm now has permanent teeth marks from where i've had to bite myself to stop from laughing out loud. You are a master of fiction. Life tends to provide some of the best inspiration for writing ever. It's incredibly true in your case. The fact that you kept writing through all that makes me love you and your story even more. My best wishes to you. You've deserved them.
Ace A chapter 19 . 1/26/2005
I must say that I adore the first half of this story, and the entire tale is littered with delightful prose and orignal (read: outrageous) ideas that I've yet to see equalled in another fanfic.

I suppose this story's stumbling blocks (IMO), which occur moreso in the later chapters, are that the occasionally overly long sojourns into various random worlds tend to exist purely as a medium for the author to communicate his intended message, at the expense of cohesion and reader enjoyment. I felt it a tad sanctimonious at times.

I often found myself pining for development of 'Universe B', such as Ranma's fostering of Sailor Saturn and the relationship that existed between Ukyo and Genma of that world.

And due to their temporary nature, it was difficult to actually care about the inhabitabts of the 'Random Universes'. If not always so, I did quite enjoy the beatific Ranma that sadly ceased to be when his/her world was merged with the crippled Ranma's.

This all said, I can't praise this story enough. Its got its flaws, but is so massive in scale of storytelling that consistently entertains and surprises, that they can all be forgiven without a second thought.

Hell, this is worth reading merely for the fantastic phrasing that consistently pops up throughout, and Ranma's breaks into song that are often awesome to behold.

Throw high qulaity writing and unforgettable characterisation inot the mix and you're left with a truly terrific fanfic.

So, the only relevant criticsm I can throw at this is that its unfinished. Hopefully, the revised edition can solve this dilemma _

In summation; an amazingly refreshing story, featuring some of the best writing one can encounter in fanfic.

Regardless of what abuse has been thrown his way, Skysaber should be very proud of this remarkable contribution to Ranma fanficton, indeed.

Ace A
MaZe-Pallas chapter 19 . 1/2/2005
Here's to hoping that you continue this!
Requiem of Silence chapter 19 . 12/25/2004
I have read this story at least three times. I can't get enough of it and every time I read it I get a little more understanding. This story is majorly confusing with the muulti-crossover bit but it's still _such_ a good read!

Please write some more. A little request from a fan of the series. _

Arigatou, and ja ne.
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Ya' know Nodoka would somehow fix it up so multiple marriages would work even if they didn't have some sort of 'out'.
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
So you have an uber-Saotome... cooks, cleans, cleans Kuno's clock, etc. That can be fun, but the path to power is almost always so much better.
Sotek chapter 19 . 7/15/2004
Really nice. I'd like to see another update on this... although I suppose I'll have to wait for the revision, huh?
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »