Reviews for Mirrors Multiplied, Original Flavor
Dracos chapter 18 . 2/11/2003
Yeah! I'm so happy that you decided to continue this fanfic. I first read it on and was sad when it was being discontinued. I enjoin reading Ranma's adventures in all of the alternate universes Ranma finds himself in, epecially the one where it looks like everything is finally coming together and in a situation he is happy with. As a character, I believe Ranma should get a break once in awhile. He sacrifices so much for his so-called friends, despite the fact that some want to kill him, he is always there for them. The story always pulls me in to read it again and again. I hope you will be able to continue writing this story to its completion. I patiently wait for the next update.
Vixen2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE REVIEW. I'm just reviewing to say that I read this awhile back and I don't like the way you portray Akane in this story or how I suspect you portray her in most of your work based on what I saw in your authors bio. I'm not sure if it was you or another author with a similar name but there was one with a phoenix knight getting all the sailor scouts if it is yours I again am disapointed in how badly you portray Akane in relation to the others there as well as your relationship with the scouts. However I am glad your continuing this work as you are a good author and write an enjoyable story at least this one is enjoyable I haven't read most of your other works and if you wrote that one with the phoenix knight (I can't remember the name as I read it awhile ago) I didn't like the whole homosexuality bad from a druids viewpoint plot or the way Ranma got treated there. Of course at the time I was looking for Ranma works and getting refered to that one which seems to be primarily one about the scouts didn't help. Still aside from the fact that I wish you were more unbiased in regards to Akane I am glad your continuing to post your works. I hope you read this far as I asked at the begining.
almasy919 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
yes! one of my favorite fics are back! I can't wait for the next chapter Jared. Keep up the GREAT work!
Taktuk chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I agree with all the positive comments I've seen on this page so far, but you already knew that, being a superspy. I love fics where the singing isn't out of place. *goes elsewhere to get image of Ranma cast singing "And then there was silence" out of head* Be well, Jared, and as far as I'm concerned, new MM is just icing on the wonderful feast you've set before us. Well, icing on the parts that would be enhanced by icing. _
old fan chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
YAY! you're back! I love this story! I hope you keep on writing it! _
Melissa chapter 18 . 2/11/2003
Hilarious! This story is great! I hope you write more!
Zero chapter 18 . 2/11/2003
Finally, I get to contuniue this fantastic fic. This fic is great, just need to reread it again. I know there are some errors in this story so I hope that gets straightened out. Also, Jared, can you update all the addresses and whatnots.
Goldenfire chapter 18 . 2/11/2003
Thank you for reposting this! I remember when I first read Mirrors Multiplied...you'd only written up to chapter 10ish, but I was hooked anyway :)

FWIW, I'm glad you're back, and writing.
Ranshin chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Ran: It's back...It's back...God in heaven it's back...and it's here to stay...this is oine of the best days in my life! *cries his heart out*

Shin: Whoa! Ran quit crying! Your soaking my shirt..hey! Quit it! I know you happy that Jared is back but. DAMMIT RAN QUIT CRYIN'!

Ran: I can't...I'm just...too happy...

Shin: Oh for cryin' out loud...
The MissingLink chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Yaay! You're BACK! Thanking you very much, me is! Although the story is not new to me, the promise of new chapters is definitely something to look forward to.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7