Reviews for Ranma Inverted
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Poor Ranma, how's he going to get back now? Ah well, things seemed to be worse than normal for him back home anyways... Although Akane's gonna give him hell for it one way or the other.
The Nameless Author chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
i like this so far. when is there gonna be more?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Hey! It's got all the elements for a great story

of at least 12 chapters in length. Where's the

rest? *grin*

Great description of Akane's cooking.

"gourmet crimes against humanity"

I may have to steal that line. Hehehe

LOL. The sword is powered by the wielders ego!

Perfect weapon for a cannon Ranma.

Akane was a bit OOC. I've always thought of

her as nitro. A bit unstable -grin- but fun

to play with. Ranma of course is a lit match.

Energetic, fun, destructive, and should never be

introduced to the nitro unless you are really

bored and don't mind the collateral damage.

Remember Akane takes at least 15 seconds to go

from nice sweet girl to super bitch!
WDCain chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
I just wanted to prise you for this story and if you had honored this in my name, I would be most flattered. The humor was quite in 'tone' with all the characters and so it naturally brought a smile you my lips. I really like Naga and have been trying to do find a romance with her in it that doesn't involve Lina. The only out there is this slight Zelgadis/Naga fic called 'Drunken Naga' and it that story, the romance was only slight.

In my long epic, 'Green With Evil' while the main character, Carrot, is very annoyed by Naga, I show the White Serpint in all her Kodachi-esqui glory! You might not like the fic however. In it, I turn Carrot Glace from Sorcerer Hunters into a downrigh evil villain just like all of Marvel's greatest. What inspired the story was the Spiderman movie. After seeing it, I asked myself a question: What if Carrot was given the Green Goblin formula?

The answer made me grin for an hour. _

Now on a more private note: When will you repost Otaku Three-Eva Revolution? I had just learn to posted a new chapter dealing with the awesome Skysaber's first battle against RaRa. I was in a hurry and only read the first couple of pages but what little I saw, I really liked. That 'Think Kasumi thoughts' line made my heart feel warm with laughter. But it turned out the next day, you took everything down before I had finished it (or even really started). So as a personal favor to me and all other fans of your work, won't you please repost it? It would certainly bring another ray of joy into this person's life.
Shade chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
This is low, even after the depths you've sunk to.

Have you no respect for the dead that you must use their names to plug your work?

And to think she called you a friend.

With friends like you, enemies are redundant.

-Shade
Kind Fearless Leader chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I'm not going to touch this one. Though, it saddens me in these days to see thy dance upon the graves of the dead. Proud villian.
old fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
you say this fic decicated to the name of dear Celeste...may her memory be served well in this fic. I pray that you contine it for her sake.
jh chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
that was pretty good I cant wait to see all the trouble that ranma and lina combined can get into please continue soon.
Ran Yagami chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for coming back and writing again. Your stories do mean a lot, not only to me, but to many others as well.

Secondly, this is a damn good story, so please please, PLEASE continue on regardless of those who would scorn you. Your writing skills and imagination are both great and wonderful and you were one of the select few who inspired me to start writing. For that I thank you.

And lastly, Amen. Your words and quoting from the Bible made me remember who I was. I had moved to a different town after high school and life has been very different. The job I have was slowly changing me into someone I, nor anyone else, would have liked to be around or had anything to do with.

Thanks man, and keep your head up!

Jason Conn
Serendipity1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
*earnestly* You know that when I was walkin' down mainstreet, I says to meself, I says, 'You know, I should really guard that enchanted bra', and me sister, she says to me, 'Nah, it'll be safe where it is, and I says to her, 'Plotholes is rarely a safe place fer interestin' stuff like that.' and she slaps me and says, 'Are you 'fraid of it turnin' up in one of them 'fanfickky things?', and I slaps her right back and I says, 'Yes, you baka, you jinxed it!,' and I runs on home as fast as I kin, but it's too late 'cause here it is right now and causin' trouble for all manner o' anime folks. *smokes a bubble pipe*

Translation: *LOL* Great story!
Wild ArMs dude chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
funny...can you make more of this? lol
TerraEpon chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Heh heh heh...I just hope you don't go comparing Ranma-chan to Lina...they don't look all that alike...

-Joshua
Taktuk eater of caribou chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Oh, this looks like the start of yet another wonderful fic. Ranma and Lina are a naturally funny team-up. I'd say more, but I don't want to detract from the setup you've got going. You got your "bang", Skysaber, and some nifty confetti too. I'd say keep up the good work, but it's not needed, now is it? _

Taktuk

Member of the Kunou School of Martial Arts Language Arts

"The pen is mightier than the sword, but only by the barest of margins."
Dash Pronger chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I just wanted to say that I like the fic, and that I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Just be glad you knew her.