Reviews for My Own Self Worth
Animago chapter 4 . 1/22
Não acredito que achei uma fanfiction Mikey de 37 mil palavras. Cara, é uma mina de ouro.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2017
Things are heating up now! I'm happy Raph and Mona have come to an understanding...but not cool about April and Casey. And now Mikey is going too, and he's not fully healed yet! I'm worried for him!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2017
YAY! Mikey is ok! And he stood up for himself. I can understand why he his angry, but I hope that all will be ok between them in the end.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2017
Mona is hopefully on the road to forgiveness...and snap! The boys have found out that Karai is Miwa!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
I'm glad Mondos awake...but I hope Mona learns to forgive the turtles...it WAS an accident. I know she has been through a lot, but...they are all mutants!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
This one made me cry...:*( Mikey just HAS to come out of it! The feels!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
ANOTHER CLIFFIE! MAN you are the queen of cliffies :). I'm glad Mikey is back home...but I really hope and him and Mondo will be ok...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2017
Argh! Another cliffy...and I was right...things aren't good. Poor Mikey and Mondo!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2017
I'm glad that the boys know what happened to Mikey. Hopefully they find him soon...but there are many chapters left, so it seems we're still in for a ride!
SewerSurfin chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
I bet she just ran into Leo, Raph, Don, Casey, and April! Everyone was so...them in this chapter if that makes sense. Raph pissed, Donnie compassionate...great job.
SewerSurfin chapter 6 . 8/3/2017
Wow! Mikey took down TC! Awesome job! He can do it when he puts his mind to it. Mona definitely is like Raph. It will be interesting when they meet.
SewerSurfin chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Hopefully this whole ordeal will bring everyone closer together. Raph is finally admitting he's worried about his bro. And now they are going to think that Shredder has Mikey :o
SewerSurfin chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
AHH MONA AND MONDO?! love it! I'm glad Donnie has some sense to say they are all at fault. Very true. Finger pointing wont solve anything. Anyways, I think it's cool that Mona and MG are sibs in this. Makes sense for sure. I'm glad they got to Mikey in time and that he at least have some friends to help him now.
SewerSurfin chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
Raph is being a butt for sure. And poor Mikey :(...you are great with cliffies for sure...:o
SewerSurfin chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
Cut Mikey some slack guys :( Poor baby :( I hope he will be ok.