Reviews for He That Dies Pays All Debts
origamigriffon3246 chapter 4 . 8/22/2020
I just read all 3 of your stories and they’re so good! I love the idea and PLEASE UPDATE!
Loftcat27 chapter 4 . 8/19/2019
This is a really great story.
rosypenderwick chapter 4 . 10/6/2018
You are an absolute gift to this earth and you've just made my day with this chapter! I'm so glad to see you're back! Excited to see where the story's going, love the character dynamics, love Bart, and literally everything about it is amazing :) thank you!
Adrianna Agray chapter 4 . 10/6/2018
Yeah an update: ) fantastic writing: ) I really thought Jason would kill Bart for a second there : ) I cannot wait for more : )
LDKlove chapter 4 . 10/5/2018
Yay! I'm glad you've decided to continue this.
Tom2011 chapter 4 . 10/5/2018
Thanks for updating. Agreed, growing up is a dangerous trap. But still we found a time to wrote. Hope you find more time soon.
LDKlove chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
Continue please
Tom2011 chapter 3 . 1/18/2018
Nice story. Hope to read new chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Please update soon! I really like the story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
Amazing story and another great chapter please update soon
rosypenderwick chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
I'd like to thank you for murdering me with this update. I'm so glad to see you're back!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
His-Lady-Outlaw
Gods it been so long. I forgot it was on my watch list. Welcome back my friend. I do hope for more chapters before a age another year
Adrianna Agray chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
Glad you are back : ) update soon : ) this is getting exciting : )
VeronicaChase chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
I honestly only get mad if I was there when you updated frequently (which I wasn't) so it doesn't bother me
Rainfall04 chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
Just so you know, the wait doesn't bother me, hiatus is hiatus no matter how long just as long as it gets done eventually. I really liked this chapter a lot and I can't wait for the next one! Also, I'm not really sure but does Dick know that Jason is the red hood or no? And I'm assuming Robin is going to be asking that question of "He says he's my what?" Bart's probably going to end up telling him that Red Hood says he's Jason. Or maybe not, idk. I seriously have no idea where this story is headed and I know it's only three chapters in but I can't wait to get more plot and try and figure it out! Anyway, hope you have a wonderful day! Till next time!