Reviews for Stars and Tears
pinksakura271 chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
(Tears) Oh Mikey, it's alright. Splinter knows you 4 will love him & one another. Raph you are The Warrior but sometimes even great fighters need a shoulder. :') I would say Leo & Donnie won't know about this moment.
Sonny jim chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
just watched the episode. and yes, my feelings are torn apart.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
A very heartfelt story and something I could see happening. I haven't seen the episodes yet, but I know what happens and it's very sad. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
R.I.P Master Splinter, hope you and Tang Shen find each other. Ok sappy stuff out of the way. This story was beautifully written I loved it
MerryBerry1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Oh my gosh?! Please tell me what happens in future episodes. I'm dying over here!
BrightLotusMoon chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
*FLAIL*
*SQUEAK*
*MORE FLAILING*

You gorgeous human you
I'm so honored

Holy CATS this is beautiful, it really is, the whole description of Mikey as precious, like the sun, gravity...Hnnnngh I can't even...

I'm so ANGRY you know? But this could be canon. At least all the emotions. They had better start doing lingering emotions. Mikey breaking down a little more. You know. Like we talked about. You should read all my Tumblr rants.

Wasted...rrrr...and we knew it was coming. This is so gorgeous. And we both know that in February this site will be flooded with fics about the finale. Is yours the first? Probably. And it's dedicated to ME? I feel really special.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Ok wait, so Splinter dies again?! And I live in America so I haven't see the new episodes yet and is it for good this time? Like is he officially dead? Or just like "Oh don't worry he's not dead stop crying it'll just take like three episodes and he's back again" or is it like he's dead and not coming back? Guess I'll have to wait a month to see *goes into corner and crys* *five hours later and comes back to computer sniffiling* Amazing story by the way *goes back to corner and starts reading it again.
ShellforBrains chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
You broke my heart, I love it.
PopcornWolf10 chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Hi! So I may have read this without watching the episode but I can explain! Because South Korea and America think that the UK don't deserve new TMNT episodes aaaaannnnd they aren't showing them online yet... yeah I haven't been able to see the episodes. But! I know what happens and I just wanted to say that if there isn't Raph and Mikey fluff in this episode then I will rant about it allll day! Oh I'm meant to be talking about your fic! Once again you made my heart shatter into a billion pieces but it was worth it reading this cute brotherly moment! Keep it up!
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
(finished blowing my noise after watching the episode and then reading this Fic.)