Reviews for Nest of Vipers
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
I think this story while not updated for awhile, is a lovely handcrafted story that I shall eagerly await for its completeness only because it's stories, it's morals, it's compassion is one unparallel to some. I applaud you for this fanfic so far. It's is an amazing piece.
Sak chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Well done Snape, you guys are death eaters and mean mean mean.

Hermione's meeting with Voldy was FANTASTIC! Really well played out, I really enjoyed it.

After it was a little drawn out but still good.

Why did Draco fall off his broom?

I like the international view you got going as well...
Sak chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Oooh, ok.

Just I feel everyone is acting as if there was a disease that killed off loved ones, Oh yeah my mum and brothers died in the war too...
As if they aren't part of or now integrated with the very murderers?!

Tis was good. I like Snape.
Sak chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Wow, so that's how Ron was killed.

Really I was imagining Malfoy throwing an Unforgiveable at him and smirking as he went off to hurt someone else...

He has the bracelet. What kind of emotions will that bring in Hermione when she finds out.

Btw, great plot here. Voldemort doesn't have control over every one, love it. Time for him to be overthrown!
You're good.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I love their relationship if them being the only two left, very nice.

I hope I don't feel some gay vibes from Lucius to Charlie, but I want to see some dragons..

: /

Yeah! Revenge!
Sak chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Very intriguing, why Charlie... Hmm...

Also good on you for being realistic. Draco and Hermine aren't going to throw their characters and pasts and beliefs over their shoulders and jump into each others' arms...
jontturi chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Please, do continue would you?
ToBeTrue chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
A fresh story! :D Its super mature, I love how you made it so novel like in the beginning with your introduction :) Great job! Looking forward to reading more. 3
Aurontalia chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Wow, Grace is rather racist isn't she? "The white man brings out the best in me." and giving Hermione partial Native blood, and using that as the reason why Grace doesn't hate her? Seriously?

There is one race; the human race. Wherever racism comes from, it has at least one thing in common - it is wrong.
ganainm chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Very nicely done thus far.
jovaine chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
I've been checking on this fic for updates off and on since 2007 and even though it's been years since your last update, I dearly hope you would continue writing it. It's an intriguing storyline, the characterization is extremely believable, and the excerpts you have in the beginning of each chapter just adds to the mystery. The whole mood of the world you portrayed in the case of the Dark side triumphing is very convincing- things are definitely not as simple as merely white and black. A marvellous job.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Simply amazing. I love it and as much as I love Draco (death-eaterness and everything) I have a secret crush on Blaise! :L Especially your Blaise.

I think that in a lot of Hr/Dr stories they get together all too soon and nothing is resolved between them. I like that you're taking the time to build up their relationship.

At first I was hoping for a little hermione Charlie romance then Blaise turned up and wow I was praying. I love this pairing but just mayyyybe theres room for some Blaise-lovvin' before Malfoy? :P

Please update soon I need to know what's going to happen!
voldyismyfather chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
love it x

its really well written and intriguing
Ragnell chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Now this story is shaping up to be quite a unique plot. I love Grace and her role as mediator. I hope you will continue the tale again, although, hopefully at a faster rate.
Sean Mulligan chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
How do the new "reforms" affect muggleborns? Are they the ones who have to do forced labor? I hope that you update this story.