Reviews for The Hollow Winds of Time
Smegswag chapter 9 . 8/26
That's the prospect for an amazing story! Please update
Wonderful writing. Ready for an update please.
Keira27 chapter 1 . 7/24
Please update, it’s been such a long time
lia.a.karas chapter 9 . 7/5
Interesting so far update soon please
Thechit chapter 9 . 3/31
Dear girl, where are you? This story is so good, your Severus so perfect that it would be a huge waste not to continue. Please come back
Thorn chapter 9 . 12/10/2017
I stumbled on this WIP after a reread of your excellent Under The Breach, and I'm looking forward more chapters! The base of the story here is quite classic, but your Severus is really well portrayed, I love his wits and insights! And the fact that he is planning to plot on Hermione's attraction, while seeming clueless about actual relationship, is really promising.
I really like the background too, canon-compliant but really original, and also making a lot of sense.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
This is such a cool idea for a story! There've been a number of stories where Hermione goes back in time and meets a younger Snape, but none like THIS. It's quite interesting, and I look forward to seeing where you take it.
Francis-rose chapter 9 . 10/26/2017
I really like this r u planing on finishing it
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
Wow - great story
Please update soon
Rinnala chapter 9 . 7/24/2017
Hey how come chapter 10 disappeared before I could read it? I wanted to read the entire story again, but I was just thinking I had already read chapter 9 before and I rechecked my email. I got an email that said you'd posted ch 10 but it's not there. Are revising or has fanfiction malfunctioned?
thechit chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
Oh Severus ever the slytherin always calculating.
Vaila chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
This is such a great story! Why don't you update it more often? I have alresdy read chspter 9 long time ago. Shouldn't there be a chapter 10 now?
FrancineHibiscus chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
Gamp's Law is so confusing! I didn't think you'd could make food... But I guess transfiguration is different.
Dentelle chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
Very good story so far, looking forward to more!
Armandis chapter 9 . 7/21/2017