Reviews for Seduced By The Light
Ouroboras chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
This story deserves a sequel. One of my favorite fanfictions!
Ouroboras chapter 12 . 12/14/2020
Yo you NEED to post a sequel to this! The Seventh Sister should finally get a name!
Imperator of Metal chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
Hey man, congratulations to this great story, i really enjoyed it.

It actually inspired me to start creating a fic with the same couple.

Have a nice day!
Zaid97 chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
Wow..
That's hot.
Keep up the awesome work
Uchiha chapter 6 . 1/10/2020
Not gonna lie every part of these chapters are very well worked especially by each characters personalities: Kanan jedi sense of humor, Hera acting very mothering towards ezra, Seventh sister her lines and sabine lol wow just spot on.
W o W chapter 12 . 1/9/2020
haha bruh no happy sex scene sad xD
Lucius Walker chapter 12 . 12/27/2019
Just loved this fic from beginning to the end. You threw in a mix of mild lemons with some real emotional content, followed by a slow character development for the Seventh Sister.

Speaking of character development, I also love how you never really changed her personality. Sure, she changed as a person, and sure, she certainly switched allegiances, but she never really changed her personality, which is something we all know and love, especially Ezra himself.

Sure, it's a tad bit frustrating that you never did settle on a name for the Sister, but in a way, that's also satisfying in it's own way. I guess it's one of those mysteries that doesn't really need to be solved, and the intentional fill-in-the-blank is cool enough by itself.

Happy Writing!
Jctherebel chapter 12 . 10/11/2019
Good job, I really enjoyed the story, it was a great read
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2019
Thank you very much for this story. I love it. Thank you very much also for the happy ending.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2019
Oh fuck yea Its back
TheInvisibleMan33 chapter 12 . 10/8/2019
This story is pretty cool, good ending and I like the pair.
LatvianDragon chapter 12 . 10/8/2019
bravo
LatvianDragon chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
Looks like you changed the cover, when you gonna publish the next chapter?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2019
Please update soon. I love this story. Are left only 2 chapters more. Please make a happy ending. Make ezra and seventh sister get married and have children please
the-non-cringe-reviewer chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
Please let the last chapters have a lot of sex