Reviews for Loving an Idiot is hard
Anusmita chapter 6 . 1/23/2017
That was really an awesome chapter! Goodness, Hijikata seems to be having feelings for Kagura... Sougo became the Vice chief, the world might just end ! And I too agree, the new Gintama chapter was superb! Looks like Gintsu is going to be canon soon, hope Okikagu becomes canon too! Can't wait to see what Otose is actually planning in the next chapter, oops, I started confirming, hehe. As always, wonderful writing, keep it up!
Okikagu Family chapter 6 . 1/23/2017
No noo NOOOOOO ITS TO MUCH FOR MY EYES ITS HURT ITS HURTING MYHEART TOO MUCH HIJIKAGU TT just wait for it hijikata YOU will be the one alone ( stay with mitsuba)((工))

P.S. OMG WHY KYUBEI why are you doing this sorachi always give us the hope of love

P.P.S. Rabbits die if they are lonely ()ゞ
SolitaryGray chapter 6 . 1/23/2017
This was hilarious, as always. :)

The way it's written it so far, this could very well turn into a HijiKagu story if you ever chose to favour Hijikata. (I'd totally read it if you write it, maybe something like an alternative ending? )

Gintama-esque humour was good as usual.. Hijikata searching for a cigarette, the holes on the Yorozuya walls.. XD
Shelby5123 chapter 6 . 1/23/2017
I just read the whole story so far today! Its soo good and I can't wait to see what happens next! I love your writing style!
liljanii chapter 5 . 1/21/2017
OMG! this is so AMAZEBALLS! I CAN'T EVENOKIKAGU WHOOP! WHOOP! GO SOUGO! GO AFTER HER!
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-I7 chapter 5 . 1/20/2017
omg. it's so amazing.. i love how you made Sougo realize his feeling.. this is so precious and hilarious at the same timrle.. i can only imagine Sougo's and the old man's bickering
ohh and thank god i got my phone back after three days.. it was turned over in the security office.. huhu turns out i left at atvthe c.r.. huhuhu i'm sooo stupid... anyway i seriouslybloove this chapter.. hehe can't wait for the sadist to make hia move
Koukaz chapter 5 . 1/18/2017
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! I loved how you made the old couple, it's really like in Gintama, when you get to like even the lesser characters! So well done! And now, Sougo get's to finally understand his feeling to Kagura *o* I can already imagine that the next chapter will be amazing as well :)
RegiKa chapter 5 . 1/18/2017
I like the story, I kinda want to see Kamui too right now haha
Anyways, can't wait for the next update~
Tales chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
Ayye I love this chapter so much it's so refreshing!
ALyn Pid chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
wahh. can't wait for more chapies _
garugadot chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
yash the new chapter is about sougo and his melancholy!
you know? that ch fit gintama story perfectly! good job author!
yukinotomoe1 chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
Hmm! This chapter was really interesting! I'm glad you didn't make it like those other cliche stories that also make the girl jealous by the guy bringing another girl with him and whatnot. Those stories make me cringe like ughhh vdhsshs. It honestly ruins the entire flow of the story and makes everything kind of redundant. BUT WHOOOOI !You did the opposite and made your own cute twist to what Sougo would do. Ahh I can see your efforts and love in this story, it has paid off too. I loved this chapter to bits! The old man and lady duo was really unique and it made my heart really warm. huhuhuhu And yas! The recent episode was great! I loved the transitions from one scene to the other. Everything from the animation to the execution was so smooth! Ahhhh! Even tho I already read the manga, the anime still gave me chills. It certainly explained Altana better tho, yay. You uploaded this at 5 am? hmmm an hour ago, does that mean you're from Asia? I'm guessing from Philippines? jkjk I'd be pushing my luck. We're also having a storm here actually. hahah, It's still raining lol but I found it funny and coincidental when thunder dropped in your chapter the same time it did over here. ahahha. Anyways, good day! Update soon! I love this. hehehe. I should be going to school now huhuhu but it's raining so hard. I hope the storm stops.
SolitaryGray chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
This chapter could be a complete story by itself!
I really liked it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2017
It was a great chapter. I'm desperately waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-I7 chapter 4 . 1/15/2017
ohhhhh... i'm so curious about the "it's not good thingy with Sadist" i've been reading this for a while now.. butvforgot to review hehe .. and i juuuust looooove the plooooot! ... and truth is i like Hijikagu too soo all the more for me to like this fanfic.. can't wait for the update
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »