Reviews for Loving an Idiot is hard
woofyy chapter 25 . 10/29/2017
Nice story, good luck with your future stories
Sherinne chapter 26 . 9/26/2017
This is one of the best fic i had read. Im glad you have both endings because i couldnt decide between hijikata and okita after few chapters. lol but this really remind me of love dating game. Nice work!
lanzky chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
i can imagine the last part of this chapter as two adults talking seriously while two child are playing and teasing each other; and a shy kid hiding behind his father from the other kid
Guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2017
Thank you thank you thankyou! Finally! And I am looking forward to the third(Kamui) it sounds fun as heck u~
RegiKa chapter 26 . 9/1/2017
Nice ending for both ships XD
I wait for your third story (Kamui ones) w
saynventeen chapter 25 . 8/12/2017
Its so weird that i enjoyed Hijikagura more than Okikagu maybe because your story is well written :)
Hannmschvs chapter 25 . 7/27/2017
Aww, OkiKagu finished already? Where's Kamui though? I thought he's coming? Anyway, nice story. Thank you for sharing it with us, I appreciate it. Well done.
yumisakiss chapter 24 . 6/8/2017
I NEVER EXPECTED THAT KAGURA WOULD ASK HIJIKATA TO GO OUT WITH HER TO BE THE SAME AS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! OMG I really didn't see that coming and their reaction either ... They were so adorable~
This is my favorite chapter so far. I hope the final chapter of HijiKagu will be even greater and the best!
Thank you for writing this chapter.
Take your time and keep up the good work! :)))

P.S. Thank you for complimenting my name lol. I named it with Hijikita but you wrote it wrongly in the chapter as Hijikata. I'm so done so I change it lol but it's okay though.
Rinfantasy chapter 25 . 6/2/2017
Such a good story, and Poor Hijikata! it's like he had become the Cupid of Gintama and since Gintama is the real of the one-sided Love... and also Yamazaki because he is the outlet of his frustration! I'm glad Okita brought Kagura to the old couple! good work!
Angel Soares chapter 25 . 6/1/2017
Zaki tries to help and only makes the situation worse ... poor Hijikata.
The old couple treated Sougo like a son, how nice he recognized it and took Kagura to meet them.

I look forward to the HijiKagu chapter ... I hope that Kagura is a bit more affectionate and amiable with Hijikata as she was in the fake dating. I love scenes like those.
bluelilybell chapter 25 . 6/1/2017
Thank you for finishing the Okikagu version! I hope you will make the sequel soon though, since I think Okikagu didn't getting enough moments here but hey I gotta know what they did in the last Friday!wink wink* Love that part when Hijikata getting dragged around Yorozuya, so gintama like! XD At first I thought that maybe Gintoki and Tae have a date too so Kyuubei, Sacchan, Kondou and Tsukuyo are behaving like, but I guess they're just being ridiculous as they'll always be lol, poor Hijikata! Well even though it's Okikagu version, Hijikata seems to appear a lot more than them, but I think it's okay heheh. I still love the ending so much! XD
Well... I read your author notes, I'm gIad my reviews are helping you somehow. : Keep writing and I'll see you next chapter in the final Hijikagu part then! XD
Suzanne Coldfeather chapter 25 . 6/1/2017
Thanks a lot for completing the fic. There should be more writers with that kind of attitude out there. And I absolutely loved the last chapter (okikagu).. The humor was on point.. especially loved the part how tsukuyo tricked those 3 and shinpachi's door slamming XD. Keep writing such amazing stuff!
Yuki Yahiko chapter 24 . 6/1/2017
i love your story and really want to see the next chapter.
hope the next chapter will update soon and also you make the sequel for Okikagu too.
Keep writing, Author.
bluelilybell chapter 24 . 5/31/2017
Nooooo I don't want this to end ! Now I'm having a really mixed feelings about this T_T. Thank you for making this fic and always continue to update, it really made my day! I know the characters tend to be serious and all during the deep moments, but I guess I just like their moments as it is, remember when Sougo save Kagura in Farewell Shinsengumi arc? Yup, he save her but then he tricked her shortly XD. Maybe that's one of the moments I consider they'll still have in the future too, after all they're childish deep within so they only get to open up that side with each other lol XD. As for this Hijikagu chapter, I'm glad Kagura finally trying to love Hijikata back, I'm so curious about what will she talk about with Sougo later! Can't wait to see him getting over his broken heart! XD. See you next chapter!
Angel Soares chapter 24 . 5/30/2017
Kagura talking to Tsukuyo and understanding her real feelings for Hijikata was beautiful! And the rest was very funny! It's a pity that it's ending... I'm going to miss.
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »