Reviews for Loving an Idiot is hard
Festival-Fox chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Where has this been all my life?
bluelilybell chapter 20 . 5/10/2017
Waaaaa I'm so happy to read three chapters all in one go hahahaha XD. To be honest I found Okikagu version getting better in the chapter 20, but Hijikagu version got me more hyped lol, the feels! XD. I'm kinda had a guess why Hijikata behaving like that, probably a part of their schemes lol, but I like it, it was hilarious XD AND SOUGO FINALLY CONFESSED HIS REAL FEELINGS HONESTLY WWWWWW YEY XD. As for Hijikagu ver, maybe it was a bit heavy 'cause it's full of Sougo's feelings, I nearly shed a tear at the part where he's crying omg and he's gone again?! Really... what a troublemaker he is lol, but I believe Kagura would do anything to find him then maybe gonna talk about her changed feelings about him? Idk lol I hope Sougo won't suicide though
Suzanne Coldfeather chapter 18 . 5/10/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter! N thanks for the username comment! I love the way you incorporate actual gintama like dialogues in the story.. like that gin-zebub one..
DreameroftheRealm chapter 19 . 5/10/2017
I just read the author note at the end I just gotta say those plush dolls are really awesome. Though you're making two routes I going okikagu all the way. (The hijikagu dynamic isn't just my thing.)
Biblivor chapter 20 . 5/10/2017
OMG ! while reading i began squeeling so hard i was worrying my brothers ...
my eyes were itching while tears flood on Sougo's face.
i personaly tend to prefer the hijikagu ver 'cause it's more dramatic and i want to see okikagu rise from the hashes MUWAHAHA .. hum, but i love both versions. \(*u*)/
Angel Soares chapter 20 . 5/9/2017
It's one of the best stories I've ever read.
I loved this story, then ...
"What could possibly lead to HijiKagu?"

Practically throughout history Hijikata and Kagura talked, they knew each other better, they cared for one another, they understood each other, and so we have a set of situations that built a relationship that can be taken to the loving side. Hijikata was gradually filling in the heart of Kagura the space reserved for Sougo. Love developed without them realizing.
Apart from all the moments when they are embarrassed by the physical closeness and beauty of each other, blushing, avoiding eye contact or stuttering when they talk, there are many moments of care and affection, such as the following:
- Chapter 2, Kagura cried with the heavy insults of Sougo and Hijikata fought with him to protect her.
- Chapter 6, the scene of Kagura, worried about Hijikata being in nicotine withdrawal, taking care of him and him falling asleep in her lap, she telling Gin and Shinpachi to stop yelling not to wake him while she strokes her hair is very cute, Has a very true feeling that even frightened Gin-chan.
- Chapter 8, Sougo threatened to steal more than the position of deputy chief of Hijikata, who in turn told him not to involve Kagura in this. Later in the story, Hijikata hugged and comforted Kagura, and she held his hand until she got home.
- Chapter 10, Hijikata continues to protect Kagura, and did not accept Sougo's offer to trade her for the position of deputy chief, after losing the duel. He is very honored.
- Chapter 11, Hijikata did not leave Kagura alone, said she deserved the best, that Sougo should properly admit her feelings, and she thanked him and asked him to stay a little longer, and they ended up falling asleep on the couch.
- Chapter 16, Hijikata hugged Kagura and apologized for breaking her promise and to reveale her secret, asked her to let him compensate for it little by little; And she accepted and also admitted to herself that she missed the of relationship they developed during the false dating. Then when he agreed to be his date for the festival, he took her face in his hand and said he wanted to do it for her, she hugged him.
- Chapter 17, Kagura was happy to go to the festival with Hijikata, thought she should like him instead of Sougo. Hijikata, too, was happy to be able to arrange her relationship with her, then he was confused by her feelings, imagined for a second that he would go on a real date with her, his heartbeat quickened.
- Chapter 18, Hijikata delighted with the appearance of Kagura praised her, she smiled and thanked. She was happy, having fun at the festival, laughing in a way she never did with Sougo.
- After all this we get to Chapter 20, after the festival Kagura says goodbye to Hijikata with a kiss that should be on the cheek but accidentally is on the lips. She fell asleep smiling...
Shinnypichu88 chapter 19 . 5/8/2017
This ver seems a lil...lazy.

Like cheap drama for the sake of drama. You had enough of it with just the confrontation.
Angel Soares chapter 18 . 5/5/2017
Excellent chapter! I wait for the next ones, I will read the two although I prefer HijiKagu, ... I love Hijikata, and I confess my heart was aching for him!
yumisakiss chapter 18 . 4/27/2017
OH MY GOSH YES THANKS A LOT FOR THE ALTERNATIVE ENDING! As HijiKagu lovers, I really love that idea~
You're so kind~ Other authors won't give a damn about readers that have another OTP except their loved one, but you're different (and sadist). I love you! :))))
Keep writing!
LaydiiV chapter 18 . 4/26/2017
Gin is such a cockblock, I love it. Hope Sougo goes fight for his woman!
Freedom Friday chapter 18 . 4/24/2017
OKIGAKU...! OKIGAKU! OKIGAKU!
bluelilybell chapter 18 . 4/24/2017
Aaaaaaaaaa those feels dang it! This chapter is full of feels I can't even TT Please make Sougo really suffer before she got Kagura, I love it more that way lol he deserves it XD. AngstFluffLife for me lol. I really can't bring myself to ship Hijikata with anyone except Mitsuba beforefor the straight couple lol, honestly I ship him with Gintoki more wwwwww)). So I thank you for this lovely fic, I guess HijiKagu isn't bad too even though I'm an OkiKagu shipper XD I'll wait for the alternative ending too, good work and stay healthy as alwaysAnyway poor Yamazaki being left alone while fixing the car lol and WHY DID GINTOKI APPEAR AND LEAVE LIKE A GHOST?! I feel so sorry for Sougoooo T_T
deriz chapter 18 . 4/24/2017
I know I said that I want to read HijiKagu,but after you mention it I started to wonder if my heart can cope with it. But pay no worries, I will train my heart so please make Sougo really suffer. although I will cry in agony in the end. and lastly, I know you make this alternative end because us. I know this will make you work twice hard for us, so please stay healthy... we love you as we love your story fighting...
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-I7 chapter 18 . 4/24/2017
kyaaahhhhhhh V is my bias too! he's too perfect TT
and this chapter is just too much, it's tearjerking, silly, hilarious and of course sad because of Sougo. now i'm totally cheering for him. ohh and by the way i can't imagine how kagura looks at all. i can picture the kimono but what about her hairstyle? kyaah i'm so excited for the next chapter ️️️️
XTataraX chapter 18 . 4/23/2017
I am a full time Okikagu shipper, so I'm very very sorry but even though I liked the Hijikagu up till now, I'm not going to read the alternate ending. Please forgive me! My heart just won't be able to see Sougo getting his heart broken ToT I still love this fanfic so much though!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »