Reviews for The Yearbook
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2021
Please make Makoto President Foundation in the end
getalife1000 chapter 17 . 7/1/2020
They didn't know Hajime Hinata was Izuru Kamukura, he was only known as Hajime Hinata.
potatosauce chapter 13 . 5/15/2020
i always forget the fact hiro is older sometimes, or like-
ALL DA TIME!
potatosauce chapter 10 . 5/15/2020
i mean, he wasn't wrong when he said no one was going to get murdered
ifiweregreeniwoulddie chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
HOOLY SHIT! makoto’s reaction has gotta be good. so has got to be togami and fukawa’s reactions as well. this is setting up for something super interesting
jhailesx chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
Definitely one of the Best r fics in ffnet
IarIz chapter 17 . 2/4/2019
im not crying TTATT Izuru still carrying our gamer hairpin.
the Hope of 77th class and Hinata's hope.
Nigel the Octopus chapter 17 . 1/28/2019
I like the Lemony Snicket-esque chapter title. Gonna be honest, it's been so long that I had to reread the whole fic (not like I'm complaining- it's on my favs for a reason). Here's to Makoto somehow managing to explain this flashback well enough that Gorou can't convince everybody to have him killed!
Ronin Warriors Fanatic chapter 17 . 1/28/2019
nice to have you back, and I loved how Makoto and Izuru talked to each other, and I love that Izuru still loves Chiaki, even though he can't really remember her. also, I hope you remember what you were hinting to in the earlier chapters, because that can suuck! if you want an idea, I role-play what I want to happen in my stories, do it enough times, and it'll eventually stick.
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 17 . 1/28/2019
LONG TIME NO SEE YOURSELF! Great work on this chapter!
FluffQK chapter 16 . 4/5/2018
I dunno if emojis work on this place but I'm gonna try the sort of "that's a spicy meatball" hand because that's pretty much what my comment would boil down to.
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 16 . 4/1/2018
I'M STILL READING THIS!
Ahem, anyway, setup is good, and I really did enjoy this chapter. I'm not sure what else to say here but, yeah, I look forward to the next chapter, so keep up the good work. And if you need to take time with it, take that time and don't pressure yourself etc.
Jeptwin chapter 16 . 3/31/2018
Ultimately, Yamanabe’s argument is garbage. He can’t actually create a solid argument; all he can do is incite mass hysteria using mob psychology to further it. He’s essentially a politician who is trying to use clever words and only the bird that help himself in order to achieve his verdict. Meanwhile, Naegi has facts, evidence, and witnesses to back up his own argument.
FluffQK chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO BOUNCES THEIR LEG OKAY EVEN IF IT'S FICTION, THAT IS VINDICTIVE.
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
No. no, I like this solution for the 'head of the thirteenth branch' issue, that's not lame at all. And honestly, if it is, I'm lame too lol. Anyway, this was a good chapter, very packed for sure, but it had a nice flow/progression and it ended at a great tense moment.
Anyway, keep up the good work as always, I look forward to the next chapter.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »