Reviews for Valentine Drama
LiiMakino chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Awesome! I love when Rika beats up people. :X
K9 The First chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
*sniff* That was beautiful!
K9 The First chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
(evil laugh) Some one's gonna DIE! HAHAHAHA!
K9 The First chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Pretty good man! (thinks) Kazu...with a girlfriend...(shudders) HWOH THATS SCARY!
SilverWolf-Ryuki chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
WRITE MORE!
Kaiba Lover chapter 4 . 8/12/2003
Wow. Not bad. Write on.
Shattered Creativity chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
Well, I wasn't planning on reviewing, but I can't help it! *clicks the print button*

That was one of the best Rika/Ryo fics so far! Haha. Or maybe it's just 'cause no one's used that plot before. :)

Hope you continue to write!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
That is one cool story! according to me, it really makes sense. cya!
ZERO chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
I think it's good. Continu pleas!
Crearulian Angel chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
VERY cute! Nicely done . Ryuki valintines fanfics are usually SO fluffy! Ryuki fluff just dont seem right. Anyway this wasn't that fluffy and bearly ANY oocness! Good characterisation or however you spell it.

Thats all from lill ol me!
Akino Matoumiken chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
ah it ened so fast but the song was nice (_) ok so priscilla didn't suffer as much as i thought she would but meh. still a good fic (_) well peace out and ja ne~
Behold the Void chapter 4 . 2/20/2003
Hm. yet another story that explores the capability of adolescents to fall in love. Though somewhat cliche, it is well written, which is more than can be said for some of the other fics on this site. Commendable job on an overused topic.
ryuki 4eva chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
so good! i want to know wut happens next! plz continue quickly. can't wait to find out what happens )
punkofice chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
please hurry n rite more. i luv it! cant wait for wut rika's gonna do to priscilla. btw great name for a prep. LOL
Akino Matoumiken chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
i kinda hope christina nad prisciall will suffer after stealign tha gift, but i kinda dont;' since they wouldn't have seen ryo kiss rika lol peace out and ja ne~