Reviews for Purity and Corruption
mickellala chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
wow... just wow one of the best fanfics that i had read
abbie chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
ok, i PROMISE, this is my LAST review! oh my god, its over! what a strange feeling! i loved it from the first to the last word. please write more stories, i really love your work!
abbie chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
i think everything about yr story is great, the way you write it, the story line, ect. but if you used better grammer, i think it would add alot! as in, instead of saying "in just like half an hour" you could say "in just half an hour"
abbie chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
i really like how you're making tenchi and ryoko's relationship slowly change, you're doing a really great job so far! you're really good at gradually making big changes happen, and at starting with about three different stories that seem totally unrelated, and making them come together. i cant wait to read the end!
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
me like
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
This was actually the first Tenchi Muyo story I ever read at this site and it's actually very good. I'm a sucker for good Ryoko/Tenchi stories and this one sticks out as one of the better ones. BTW, just ignore the reviewer below me. Flamers are just like real-life bullies and should just be ignored, since all they can do is lash out for no good reason other than envy. Anyways, even though it's been over two years, please write another story soon!
Melii-chan chapter 19 . 1/29/2008
Oh my, I just love this story! I read it all the time! Over and over again! D I'm the 200 review too!
Izzy chapter 19 . 12/7/2007
Ah, wonderful story. I truly enjoyed it.
MarcellaRyoko chapter 19 . 1/4/2007
Wow! _ I've been following this story for about three and a half years, and I've been even more and more impressed by you guys everytime a new chapter came out! This was really an amazing story, and is forever one of the BEST Tenchi fanfics around...and there really are quite a few of the great ones...XD. Anyway, yeah...We finally get some low awaited closure and it was amazing! Thanks so much for working to hard and shring this with us!

*-Me-*
Lost chapter 19 . 1/4/2007
From the very start this story has been fantastic, a strong plot with good characters that developed from one chapter to the next. At the end of chapter 18 there was no question, this was one of the best fanfics i have ever read, and I’ve read a lot. I've sung your praises before for your story, and i will continue to recommend this to anyone. In fact, if your reading this review and you haven't read this story, read it, read it now, its great. The problem i have with this last bit is that while you've finally got tenchi and ryoko together, moving forward into a relationship, you've neglected the rest of your cast. Sure Kagato is mentioned, his plan obviously being to have yuro replace azusa, but the king and more importantly the queen don't get into the final part except in passing mention, and what about Ayeka, did she survive, was she captured and what will her relationship with her brother be like. What about his mother back on arret, or his grandfather, what about the GP or the pirate gang he join up with, what about nagi or the goddess powers that they had been given. What about the legacy of the goddesses, did they leave anything else behind (such as washu since she had some time to make plans for once she was gone).

As an ending its a sweet little finish, giving the unluckiest GP officer of them all a bit of good luck, but you have written such a long and full story that you leave us wondering about those things that were left undone. But you did finish the story, even after a year away, and for that i have but one thing to say.

Tar!
CyleFlynt chapter 19 . 12/28/2006
Wow. That's all I can say at times. I am still amazed at this great writing you have blessed us with. I thought the story was great and that the characters progressed very logically. The battle scenes were also most enjoyable. It is difficult to find a good story on ff .net that actually has battle scenes worth reading so I have enjoyed every single one of the scenes you have written to their fullest.

Thank you so much for completing this! I have been waiting for this for so long. I actually like how you ended the story as well. Tenchi has been given an interesting choice and there's no telling how much trouble it will eventually get him into later, but it is an interesting and believable outcome. I especially liked the suicide run of the Desory as well. It was very noble end to what I felt was an interesting side character and it added another element that had almost been missing, sacrifice. If nothing else, it increased my respect for Kunrin and helped me see him more as a true Captain rather than a Jurian officer.

However, I wished that you would have included the Galaxy Police's stance on this entire affair in your epilouge. Though it was mainly a Jurian problem, Tenchi was originally their 'traitor' and one of their top wanted criminals. The epilouge just begs for a scene surrounding them as well and their reflections or interpretations of the events. It would have been an interesting perspective nonetheless.

There is just so much I want to say about this story, and so much of it is too difficult to put into words. This story has me drawn into it from start to finish and especially on the last two chapters and there is just so much detail that is in this story it is almost overwhelming at times (in a good way). Thank you so much for writing this magnificent story. Congratulations and thank you for finishing this story. It was no easy feat I am sure and it will always be one of my personal favorites.
Mordamir chapter 19 . 12/27/2006
Well, well, well... so it's finally over? Oh well, I'll miss this story greatly.

It was the best story I came around since I discovered FF. net back in 2002.

People might say that characters weew out of ine and stuff like that but I must say that I don't think so. Ok, here and there there are occness, but there's no way to always portrait them in the way people know them. The decisive and "growing up" moments just beg for a detour.

Anyway, congratulations for the best story that I have ever read here and I wish you great luck if you ever do any other...

See you whenever,

Rafael Marchesini
Karibanu chapter 19 . 12/25/2006
I'd given up hope of it ever being finished! and that made me sad, this is one of the stories I kept checking over and over... but thank-you, you finished it finally.

You did leave a lot hanging... I'm still not sure of Kagato or Ryoko's status with Jurai, I think that needs a small amount more detail unless you're working on a sequel otherwise there's a slight lack of closure, but thanks for the wonderful tale.
MoonstoneCabbit chapter 19 . 12/25/2006
If not for your portrayal of Aeka, this story would go on my favorites list.

I would have liked a longer epilog with scenes featuring Tenchi, Azusa and Achika. And what happened to Aeka?

All in all, it's a great story. I hope you write more stories with my favorite characters. It's very easy to write bad stories, but there are very few with talent like yours writing good stories here.
Foi chapter 19 . 12/23/2006
That was so cute! I loved it so much, Im really happy you guys finished before christmas!

I like how you guys seemed to like have interviewed eachother at the end, that cool.