Reviews for Return to Me
LordHatredX chapter 23 . 3/21/2014
great story tho i wished for more action but still one great story you seem to have few good storys

! ! ! !
gleamfang chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Still can't believe that Squall was blinded for three years and nvr once tried to contact Rinoa again. So much self-sacrifice for her happiness but sometime, it would be best for one party in the relationship to stop assuming what people want before making such a decision.

Would've loved to see a wedding but the dinner was really nice too. Was that Squall singing in the end?

Cheers

Keep Writing
killerqueen-underpressure chapter 23 . 1/1/2007
OMG i cried at the end...it was so sweet! I would have loved to see the wedding though...

but it was good!

-rinnyheartillyizawesome
JayLiyah chapter 23 . 10/17/2005
That was really sweet! A real precious moment.. *sniff*

I'm kind of sorry it had to end, but I thought this story was a little sad, romantic and it had its amusing moments too. Good job, hope to see more of your works!
angel-brokensorrow chapter 23 . 7/13/2004
Aw...so romantic!

Ok..I know I'm a little late in reviewing this...but I've read it like...3 times and never reviewed...at least I don't think I ever reviewed...meh. Anyway, this fic was so fluffy and romantic. The storyline was pretty good too...although, the beginning part was the best.

I loved this fic! Well done and update your other fic soon!
DesAngels chapter 23 . 7/12/2004
GREAT BROVO LOVE IT! Its so touching!
DesAngels chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
Squoina all the way! I like you story much! nothing bad i just can't wait till riona and squall are back together i can't beleve squall is blind! *cries*
DesAngels chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
This story is going real good i like it! :)
Shenny G. Potter chapter 23 . 4/11/2004
WA! SO CUTE! *cries* NO SEQUEL? *chants * SEQUEl SEQUEL I WANT A SEQUEL! :P hehe, it could b about the wedding and stuff, ya know _ *nudge, wink*
Shenny G. Potter chapter 6 . 4/11/2004
Ey nice chapie! I'm gonna eview the last chap too! (Sorry I'm just a lazy bum ) I just reviewed this one to correct you on the lyrics ; hehe, it's not whenever, it's I never, k? Just wanted to clarify that! :) *off to continue readin the story*
JessyNick chapter 23 . 4/6/2004
Aw, cute. I really liked this fic. I just heart Squinoas. One comment tho, less dialogue and more description, and don't forget to spell check :).
~Jess~
Squinoa4eva chapter 23 . 4/1/2004
wow that story was so cool*sniff* *sniff*...aw...i cant stop bouncing in my chair that was so romantic...you are truly talented...i no it sounds sad but i have been through the first 56 pages of this sites ff8 secton and your story along with about 5 others was the best...i would like to hear more from you...p.s. dont you think there should be rewards on this site for best stories in each section...i think it would be a tough one but you and another writer get my vote as no.1...hope you keep up with the high standards of this story and i hope you praise yourself for having written a truly spectacular fanfic...
Squinoa4eva chapter 14 . 4/1/2004
wow your fanfic rulz...you are a brilliant writer i love the fact that seifer can't be mean to squall...mwhahahahahah...im gonna review again when i read it all
SquallRin chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
hi! i'm jean and i am a new member in fan fic. please review to my stories when i start making one. I'M YOUR #1 FAN! I LOVE MOONLIGHT SONATA, AND MANY MORE
SquallRin chapter 12 . 3/12/2004
hi! i'm jean and i'm anew member of fan fic. please read my stories when i make one. I