Reviews for The Disappearing Deejay Dilemma
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 1/29
Ahahahaha, loved that last scene. It was so funny. On to the next story.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/29
Uh oh. That's not good. Nice start. On to the next chapter.
Decepticon Fan chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I'm lovin' this story, but not the Seto/Tea couple. . Nor do I care for that irritating Mandy girl. I hope she's fired or better, turns out to be an enemy.
Birdee chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I know this is an older work, but it's still as good as ever. I've been sick and feelin' "bla," but that Yami Bakura DJ scene made me laugh and smile. I like good clean humor (so hard to find these days).
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
Ah, the first of Vivalene's appearances!

This was another great and gripping mystery, complete with drama, suspense, and friendships! And the humor was great too; the DJ Bakura scenes are priceless! And the epilogue was hilarious, too!

Excellent work!
Redemmo chapter 20 . 12/11/2004
*laughs* Ohh boy, was that a *GREAT* ending! *walks off-stage still laughing her head off*
Redemmo chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
man, you'd think that with all the bleeding that Seto does, he would be dead by now! anyway, great story-both Marik and Bakura are in it!-and bakura on airvery funny! LOL
Curious Nightmare chapter 20 . 6/26/2004
*lmao* I think this is my favorite mystery to date. Ryou...on the radio? That's classic. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

~Ice-Spirit Phoenix _

SonicZeigerCybernia chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
Im Evil chapter 10 . 11/16/2003
Great story! You gotta keep writing such great mysteries!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 20 . 11/8/2003

Star Girl11 chapter 20 . 9/25/2003
*is having a bad case of the giggles* The last chapter was hilarious. BYE!
KatieKat chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
This is really cool storie but the last line was a little to Scooby-Doo for my taste.
Narya Kaiba chapter 20 . 7/9/2003
_ hehehe! That was GREAT! I thought the parts with Bakura and his Yami, doing DJ were definately the funniest parts of this case! Well, it's around midnight now so i gotta go, don't worry i'll read the next fic tomorrow. SEE YA!
Princess Ria chapter 20 . 6/15/2003
PR: It's over! T_T

Seto: And I didn't die. Cool.

Yami: _;; We all liked it.