Reviews for The Disappearing Deejay Dilemma
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 10 . 2/22/2003
Mojobubbles: *runs in circles* AIE! NOT BAKURA!

Kamilah: Stop being overly dramatic, hikari.

Mojobubbles: *shakes her yami* But Kami, this is BAkura we're talking about!

Kamilah: *rolls eyes* There, there.
Random Rockstar chapter 10 . 2/22/2003
AH! Do you have some weird obsession with hurting my favorite characters? First Malik, and now Ryou. It's evil! *Cough* but with all of that aside, i LOVE THiS_ It's really good, and very mysterious. I can't wait to read more - post soon! _

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-If you love me at all, please don't tell me now. If you still care at all; don't go-
Fate VII chapter 10 . 2/22/2003
Fate: _ *waits eagerly for a Yami Bakura appareance, filled with much Ryou castigation* I love it when that happens.

Fluffy: *lies in wait to glomp Yami Bakura*
Sci fi fan chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
Good chapter.
Millenia Star chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
More suppense! YEAH!_ Please write more soon!
YGOCritic chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
Ugh, a bloodsoaked knife and the poison symbol. You're doing a great job. Pleez keep writing.
JessiChi chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
Vivalene. Shall. Pay. Continue.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
Kamilah: 's poison on the knife?

Mojobubbles: Go Ishizu! Kick Vivalene's-

Kamilah: *covers MOjobubbles' mouth* That's enough, hikari.

Mojobubbles: _U
Random Rockstar chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
Yay! You updated this. And it gets more interesting - I didn't think that was possible. I love this so much, it's really great. I hope that you get around to updating soon, I cannot wait to read more_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-This is the song for the lonely, can you hear me tonight?-
Sci fi fan chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
Hmm very interesting. The suspense is very high. Keep up the good work.
Millenia Star chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
OH MY! Please continue soon!_
JessiChi chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
That horrible wretch will pay! My friend Jen's character already set fire to Vivalene, and now I'm going to hunt her down with every monster in my deck! She shall never touch another boy again! *Is seen marching down the street followed by her loyal monsters, with a Dark Magician and a Harpie's Brother at the head of the pack* Oh and please continue so Malik can survive!
Angel Reaper chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
Holy *! That's what happened with Marik and Vivalene? Anyway, hope that Marik get's better, that Yugi solves the mystery and that Joey doesn't get killed by the Viper. Update soon!
Fate VII chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
Fluffy: *summons the Mariku Fangirls* After Vivalene, my pretty summons! Hee hee hee!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
Kamilah: OOh, Joey's not gonna like that.

Mojobubbles: Aw, poor Marik!

Kamilah: *rolls eyes*

Mojobubbles: Cna't wait for more! Ja ne!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »