Reviews for The Disappearing Deejay Dilemma
Random Rockstar chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Yay! A new mystery by you_ I'm glad that you decided to do another one - I really like reading these. This one seems like it's going to be good like all the others. I hope that you get around to posting the next chapter soon - I can't wait for more_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-The magic of first love is the ignorance that it can never end-
Jaid Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
O.O Wow, looks like the start of another great mystery! Can't wait for more.
Amiasha Ruri chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
How do you put these out so fast? _

I love these, I've read all of your stories, even though I've been bad and haven't reviewed. I'm sorry!

So Marik's part of the team now, huh? That's cool. _ I like Gabrielle too. It's also pretty funny that these guys are always worried that Kaiba's gonna' sue them or something.

I don't have much else to add, but I love your stories, and I'll be checking back for more chapters! (And I'll try to reveiw more often...)
tefla chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Yes, another mystery. And this one will again have Marik in it.

I can't wait to figure out what happens next chapter.
Odieux chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
sounds like another great story in the making! Update soon!
Liashi chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Ooo, am I the first review?

XD That was really cool. Tea's first line was great! So funny. I'd get pretty tired from that too. . . .

Hehe, for some reason I really like this beginning. I don't know, maybe it's the fact that you have had JP's char in previous stories so it's nicely streamlined. Plus having Kaiba own the startion was a neat way to get him involved too. XD Annnnd we get the return of Malik, which is also cool. Just lotsa cool stuff. lol. I like that you made him good for some reason. Well, keep it up.
Ninetalesuk chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Deejays? Another mystery has started and this time, deejays are vanishing into thin air?

Are you out of your mind? *Pause* Wait a second, who am I talking to? Oh, yeah. You ARE out of your mind.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16