Reviews for The Disappearing Deejay Dilemma
DJ Lady Moony chapter 20 . 4/6/2003
Oh, poor Bakura! I'd hate to think what would happen if my Yami took over while I was at work...
DJ Lady Moony chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
OMG, poor Bakura! I remeber my first time on the radio- instead of Yami Bakura, I had radio personality "Justin Case." Lord have mercy on us both!
DJ Lady Moony chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
So far so good, but after reading this story, I'll probably never be able to go to work without being creeped out... yeah, I work at a local radio station... but I'm not lucky enough to have something cool like this happen to me.
Liashi chapter 20 . 3/7/2003
Agh, I know I have been such a lazy reviewer lately. And the fic has been so good too! Sorry! ;

Hehe, I gotta say I loved the ending. Hilarious! I was laughing so hard . . . o I usually don't think of you as a comedy writer (no offense!) but more of a hurt/comfort. Of course I know everyone prolly says that but it's true. So this funny ending is a side of your writing I really like when I see it! It took me back to Specter, when Yami B. and Bakura were on the snowspeeder and they dove right through that cabin. _ Loved that scene, and this had much the same flavor! Rock on Yami B.! o

And as for Vivalene. . . . Oh. *shudder* The whole way through, it was like, /Joey, no, no! No don't do it! Don't go with her!/ I just knew somebody would get hurt, but wasn't sure if it was going to be Joey or somebody else. Vivalene seems a character written to be hatable. . . .

And that thing with poor Marik was . . . icky. o.O I was seriously starting to believe you had killed him when you didn't mention him for a couple chappies! Oy. *shakes head*

Nee'way. Guess that's about all I have to say. So, looks like you get it more in one, longer reveiw than a bunch of smaller ones. Thanks for writing another intruging mystery. I always enjoy one. Even if I get lazy with saying so. -_- heh.
Ieyre chapter 20 . 3/7/2003
Ieyre: CUTE ending! I'm gonna go read your new story now.

Yami Ieyre: I wanna help Yami Bakura rule the world.*manical laughter*

Ieyre: *sweatdrop* O_o
Ieyre chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
Ieyre: Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately.I've been in a stat of depression, lately.

Yami Ieyre: She tells not a lie.

Ieyre: *cough* Yes, well.I'm gonna finish this , Joey is being a total idiot. I think that weird woman , putting some sort of spell on him? I'm gonna read the rest now.

Yami Ieyre: How rambly can you get? Just rad aibou, read.

Ieyre: OKAY! Jeez, what's her problem.?
Aj-sama chapter 20 . 3/6/2003
Aj: COL!

Lady Yami: You've really outdone yourself, and I look forward to the next story!
Fate VII chapter 20 . 3/6/2003
Shiara: *quietly laughing in a dark corner at Ryou and Bakura's predicament*

Yami Shiara: *evil gleam* Tied up like fresh meat. *pulls out a dagger*

Shiara: YAMI!

Yami Shiara: Yes?

Shiara: You're killing them with a dagger? You're left-handed like me, with those freaky claws of death like me, and you're using a DAGGER? Jeez.

Yami Shiara: *drags Shiara into the Shadow Realm* Foolish mortal, never question me.

Shiara: Meep! I liked your story and please write more so you can take my mind off this-YAMI!
Hopeful Tenshi chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
Good ending! I LOVE your Yu-Gi-Oh! mystery series! I have them all listed as one of my favorites! Please continue with these! Also, may I ask that Yugi/Yami be the center of one of the mysteries. It was really cool how you did this story with Joey and Seto, but I'm just asking. I can't wait to read your next mystery!
rox chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
I love your FIC!

They are all so good!11!

You should do one about evil possesed preppy cheerleaders!

Now thats scary! (of corse that might be too scary)

(I have nightmerse about them chasing me all over my high school, scary)
SmokeRulz chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
*claps* Top notch story. I have enjoyed reading it all.
Labannya chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
AGirl: YAYNESS! _ Seto and Marik are alive, and they both forgive Joey, and this ends funny, you updated this REAL soon, and we get more Yu-Gi-Oh fics from you! How happy can you make a reviewer? *sniff* Me so happy. ;_;

Labannya: *_* I'm so shocked! You updated quicker than I expected! And the ending's perfect, absolutly PERFECT!

Princess Evil: *mutters* Hikaris. Note self: Repetition.

Labannya: *glares at Evil-chan* Shut up! Anyway, guessie what?

Aurthoress Girl: YOU'RE IN OUR FAVORITES! _

Labannya: *sweatdrop* Yeah, that too, but that Vifa's dead! *stabs Vifa to death*

Princess Evil: O_O;; How can you stab a dead person to death?

Labannya: *shrugs* Dunno. Just tried.

Princess Evil: -.-;; *sigh* All the things you have to do to understand an abiou.

Labannya: _

'Bye! .~
YGOCritic chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
Ahahaha! This is an AWESOME fanfic! U r a

REALLY

GOOD

WRITER!
Unrealistic chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
I liked the bits involving Ryou's dad and Yami Bakura on the radio. That was great. Keep up with the great mystery fics, I love them all!

Happy Typing! :-)
Angel-Belle chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
LOL! Thank you for giving me some much needed laughter tonight! I love Yami Bakura and Bakura on the radio, they are so funny! Great choice for a song Wants to Rule The World! LOL!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »