Reviews for The Disappearing Deejay Dilemma
Millenia Star chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
Yeahh! Happy endings rock the world!

(not that I don't like sad ones) _

Can't wait for your next mystery!
Jaid Skywalker chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
ROFL! That was great; wonderful ending. I can't wait for your next one. _~
BakurasGrl66 www.geocities.comofub2002 chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
*sarcasticly* Oh this story was the worst ever! How horrible it was-NOT! I LUVED THE WHOLE THING! ITS SO TWISTY & TURNY & YOU GET LOST IF YOU STRAY FROM THE TRAIL.

Bakura: Why did you say that?

' .LIKE HECK I WONT TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR YOUR NEXT STORY! ILL B THERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!

Bakura: You jump down the stairs ever 5 steps how can you do that?

ILL FIND A WAY! *disappears*

Bakura: .Hello?
Random Rockstar chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
Hahaha! Sorry, that was pretty funny. Great epilogue! Probably one of the best I've ever read. Anyway, I'm sad that this story is ending, I do hope that you post another one sometime soon, I always love reading them. This was a really great story, another one for you to be proud of. I can't wait until your next fic comes out! _

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-You had to go back to the east, I had to go back to the west. We had to go back to our drawing boards and try to make the best.-
Random Rockstar chapter 19 . 3/5/2003
Heehee - you updated twice without me knowing it. So I decided kindly to review each chapter. Yay for me. Anyway, this chapter was really great, you're an amazing writer. I'm off to read the next chapter, and I'm guessing it's the last. Great work on chapter 19! _

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-Here again, are you telling me that we're more than friends? Why do I always to prove how much I love you?-
Sheylenna chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
I LOVE your stories. It took me trhee days to get through your Yu-Gi-Oh stories. But then I waited til the end of this one to review cause you were getting the chapters out so fast. I can't wait for more .
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
Mojobubbles: HAH! I KNEW NO ONE WOULD DIE!

Kamilah: She's Inu-Yasha high again.*smacks forehead* Ra give me strength.
JessiChi chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
*Glomps Daisy* XD!
tefla chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
A great way to end the story. Bakura got roped into doing another radio show. I pity him. Go Yami Bakura!

I can't wait to find out what happens next with the gang.
Cheyenne-chan chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
*Laughing* I love Yami B and Bakura's radio show! Yami B is so weird! I love his 'Everybody wants to rule the world only the best stay out of my way' comment. _
Cheyenne-chan chapter 19 . 3/5/2003
*Claps* Ding dong, the witch is dead! Sorry, couldn't help it. _' I love what Seto said at the end! That was so great! Alright, so Joey and Seto are gonna' be friends now? Cool. And Kasumi even showed up! I really like her, she's a neat character. This was great!
Sci fi fan chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
Good story. Nice small twist toward the end. Be waiting for your next story.
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 20 . 3/5/2003
Yet another cool story! :)Very exciting and intriguing.. :) Thanks so much for writing a story involving my character, 'Joltin' JP'.. :) I can only hope he can be used in more stories of yours. I can hardly wait for your next great story!
SmokeRulz chapter 18 . 3/4/2003
This story just keeps getting better. :D Keep those chapters coming.
Millenia Star chapter 18 . 3/4/2003
What's Yami Bakura going to do?

Please write more soon!

*Grabs Vivalene*

*Shoves her off building*

Vivalene: AIE! *falls off building*

*grabs Vivalene again*

*Shoves her again*

Vivalene: AH! *falls again*

*continues in a circle*

Millennia Star: *grins* I love doing this!

Vivalene: Not Aggain!