Reviews for Done Without You
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 9/11
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Alytiger chapter 12 . 9/4
XD Go Ron
Alytiger chapter 6 . 9/4
my little babes 3
Alytiger chapter 2 . 9/4
hehehehehehehehehhehehehehe
AllAboutThatTratie chapter 12 . 7/21
Awww Ron is being mature in this one. I've noticed that in most fics when he has had the chance to mellow out and actually grow up since he doesn't have Hermione there to do everything for him, he's actually quite decent.
Lovely fic
Emily chapter 17 . 7/3
Beautiful! Amazing! Well done!
Mel Crooks chapter 17 . 6/5
Fantastic
ManicAnarchist chapter 17 . 6/5
gargh I loved this so much!
Mel chapter 17 . 4/12
Really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing!
GaeilgeRua chapter 17 . 4/6
Bah! Hermione's family can all go away because she can marry whoever she pleases. And her mom's opinion of her grandson's name doesn't matter either. Adored little Teddy sitting there with Ragnar and trying not to change his hair. Overall a cute story and I liked that you included a new storyline for Remus. Great job.
GaeilgeRua chapter 16 . 4/6
I love your Fenrir here because he so completely different from anyone else's I've read and it's very refreshing. I'm glad to see that Ginny, Harry, and Ron are still so supportive her and her decisions. However, will Remus convince Hermione's parents? It'd be entertaining to watch that's for sure.
GaeilgeRua chapter 15 . 4/6
Finally! lol Glad to see that they didn't just have sex hear, but Fenrir actually relaxed her into it. Sucks that all that pleasure was diminished by the pain, but unfortunately that' the nature of werewolves.
GaeilgeRua chapter 14 . 4/6
I don't think I've ever heard Fenrir referred to as a comfy teddy bear, but in this instance, I think it fits. What he planned for her was very sweet. And yes, you know he had help, but still that he thought to do all that on his own is wonderful.
GaeilgeRua chapter 13 . 4/6
Glad to see that they finally talked and that Hermione actually opened up to him. I think it's so sweet that he built a home for them, library included.