Reviews for Shatterproof Spirits
Polar chapter 1 . 5/11
I love every single thing about this story. It's so heartbreaking/warming and the humor is well placed and on point. I think I'll have to take the "drive into the sun" statement along with me XD

Also not gonna lie, I would have loved to see them throw furniture through the council windows, but we can't have everything, can we?
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 1/14
This was a wonderful story and an amazing look at the bond between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Well done.
Katla1 chapter 1 . 1/12
Really enjoyed this right off the bat! Love the way Anakin lets himself in, and how you write the dialogue. Also love the alarm and relief felt through his Force bond with Ahsoka and Obi-Wan. It was very well written. I love how Obi-Wan speaks, utterly calm; I can /hear/ him. Gotta love him reprimanding Anakin for eavesdropping. :)
'Anakin felt pride glow in his chest as Obi-Wan included him in the praise with a glance.' Gah! This sentence! :D
"Why? I go against the Council all the time..." "Don't remind me please."
"No! You are not to go near that monster, Anakin" Wow! This line is so powerful to me!
I really liked how Obi-Wan was anxious about meeting the Council and Anakin was willing to go with him. Take part in the conversation "nobly." :)

"The Jedi Council expelled him!" I said WHAT?! out loud!
Ok, not out of the Order, but still...
'... if you don't tell me where you are RIGHT NOW I swear I will get into a starfighter and ram myself into the sun!' 'Right into the sun. I swear to you.' 'Right into the sun. Bye Master.' I love this. I love them communicating through the Force. 'On my way. Don't break out the star chart until I get there, ok?'
You do a fantastic job writing Dex!
Aw. :( The memory of Obi-Wan being so happy to receive the Master rank (and the detail of Anakin's jealousy.)
"Well I was a bit busy trying to stop you from ramming yourself into the sun. Really, Anakin, how old are you?" :)
EVERY PART OF THEIR ARGUEMENT. Obi-Wan's anger. Anakin catching his sleeve. The dragon encroaching on the safety in their bond. Anakin silently begging Obi-Wan not to be like him. It's all AMAZING.
"We practically are siblings." :3

This is a lovely story. Lovely, lovely!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Awww...
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Hear, hear!
Glamdroid chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
I'm crying? Thanks, this is so beautiful
Shruikan12344 chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Now excuse me whilst I drown in my own tears.
Multidimensional Scribe chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
And it all goes down the drain in Episode 3. Anyway, love the friendship between Anakin and so I-Wan as you portrayed it. Every interaction between Anakin and Ahsoka was absolutely hilarious
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
This is beautiful, perfect. I mean, I can't really imagine anyone stripping Obi-Wan of his Master rank, he's too valuable to the war effort for that, but if it happened, I think he would be exactly as devastated as you've pictured here.
MaryLeboneFirst chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Amazing story. I love Ani/Obi brotherhood fanfictions. Please, write more. You are a great writer.
ezmai9t9 chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Is there going to be a part 2?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Thank you very much for this well writtten Story, it is beautyfull. Please more Obi Wan h/c. perhaps after Jabiim?
I e chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
This was beautiful. For part two i imagine anakin doing something to the council and immediantly after obi wan gets his rank back.
ahsokafan9683 chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
This was so sweet! I have always loved the relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin. You did a fantastic job on this! Well Done!
mchan0104 chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
this is just so sweet. I love how you portray the brotherly relationship between Anakin and Obi Wan. it is so nice to read how they comfort each other.