Reviews for Reluctant Royals
SuzziQ chapter 18 . 11/14
Are you still there? I love this story and can’t wait to read what is coming next. Please update soon :)
Emilee Amethyst chapter 18 . 8/31
I wish it was under better circumstances but I'm glad it's out in the open. It was rough but Killian took it so well, he cares so much. They really do understand each other. And I liked his father's observation at the end about being in love.
lilyjones87 chapter 18 . 8/28
What a beautiful chapter. Thank you for sharing.
SuzziQ chapter 18 . 8/22
I'm so excited that you updated! Please update soon your story is so good. Can't wait for more!
Andria chapter 18 . 8/22
Excuse me while I go in the corner and cry! So glad killian is standing by Emma. Loved the end sentence. I wonder how MM and David will react
A True Oncer chapter 18 . 8/23
That was awesome! I loved it! I love the idea Emma came up with to help the situation. And I was so surprised that Louisa cared more about the crown then Emma. Killian had every right to be mad, and so did Emma. Please update soon!
Finally! I'm so happy he realized of this p
jewlsmichelle chapter 18 . 8/21
Gaaah! I had so many tears reading this chapter. It was beautiful
paupaupi chapter 18 . 8/23
I like Emma's idea, and I like how Killian is there for her, how he wants to protect her and wants the best for and doesn't see her just as a royal.
Nice that Brennan can see his son is in love with his wife :)
Lonelywicked chapter 18 . 8/23
Killian is so protective of Emma. I like it. Can't wait for next chapter.
Lonelywicked chapter 17 . 8/23
OMG, Neal is an asshole, a greedy jerk.
Lonelywicked chapter 11 . 8/23
I started reading your story last night and I cannot put it down. It's great. I love it. I realized that I haven't comment on it. So, great story. I love how Killian and Emma are finding each other.
loredanapunga chapter 18 . 8/21
Oh God this story is so beautiful and I missed it so much. Im so happy you update it. And I hope you will update again soon.
Thank you!
CSHappyEnding chapter 18 . 8/21
Hooray for an update and wow, what an emotional one. Looking forward to next update and seeing Killian and Emma move forward.
Polkie2 chapter 18 . 8/21
Beautiful, heart-breaking, and loving unfolding of their stories of loss. I love how they are still drawing closer to one another and not letting the situations tear them apart. Emma's plan was so open and compassionate. Is it wrong that in the face of such compassion and love that I want Neal to get stomped and run out of town?