Reviews for Wake Up
lalalei chapter 10 . 1/27/2019
After rereading the final chapter and going back to this one, i found it neat that Robbie's nightmare is full of heat and himself as a truly evil mastermind while Sportacus's seems to be stormy and an evil Sportacus running around. How did he get stuck in the dream? o.o
lalalei chapter 11 . 1/8/2019
This was legitimately scary at times! Great job, and I loved the ambiguous ending!
Katla1 chapter 11 . 4/29/2018
I was not expecting that ending! This is a cool story
Katla1 chapter 5 . 4/29/2018
Okay, this chapter is the creepiest one so far.
Katla1 chapter 4 . 4/29/2018
Okaaaaay... what is happening to everybody?!
Katla1 chapter 3 . 4/29/2018
Guess what? My computer tried to get a virus while I was reading this. THAT could have been a nightmare. Thankfully I have a chromebook, which can't catch viruses, so I just shut down the system and came back to continue reading with no problems. It was weird though...
Cyan Quartz chapter 11 . 8/24/2017
So was that the original dream Snatched?
Huh... Well, that was vool!
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Ah, that's a cool story idea.
MitchThePlant chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
That one was kinda creepy at times. And a sad ending. For once he didn't save the day.
Gynx chapter 11 . 3/31/2017
This is a Good story, better than the usual stories I've read
The-Raven-Viktoria-Magrey chapter 10 . 3/26/2017
This is quite "dark" in comparison to your other lovely stories. Still, the residents of LazyTown are quite in character: I love your rendition of Sportacus, it's scarily accurate. This man was my hero when I was really young since it strongly reminded me of my father figure. Robbie made me go "Aww" or "we" depending on the situation and I really liked him, but Sportacus always invoked my respect. He did exactly what I expected him to do. IMO, no joke, he's a perfect hero that works better as a character than Superman.
And I don't know what you did, but the beginning part is quite scary without being too strong. It had me debating if it was who I thought it was.
Inactivegoelsewhereplsthanks chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Oooh I really like the description in this story! Very nice indeed )