Reviews for Procrastination
fanka77 chapter 20 . 3/24/2011
That was hilarious! Very funny story! Great job!
Josaphine chapter 20 . 1/29/2010
This was fun... not exactly good CLEAN fun... but definatelty fun! ;)
Josaphine chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
:) Lovin' it thus far... good fun!
axania chic chapter 20 . 1/6/2006
i really really enoyed this story but i don't thik that's an ending there has to be something more! The story was really good, it can be made longer but if you do have other projects..

axy
Fu Fu's the name chapter 20 . 10/31/2005
Very cute. Loved it!
Razzbaby chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
I am enjoying this so much. I haven't finished the whole fic. But I had to at least stop and put in my two cents. I like it lots.
TheCrazySaz chapter 20 . 9/24/2004
Aw man, i havent laughed that much in ages! I keep forgetting I shouldnt eat whilst reading fanfiction as brilliant as this... i actually choked on the sandwich i was currently consuming when i read the bit about how could it be possible to actually trip over a leaf. The whole waking up together, Jacob entering, the bath... had me in fits of laughter. Aw man my stomach muscles are gonna hurt tomorrow. This fic is FABULOUS! I love it. I really do! Bravo!
becca chapter 20 . 4/15/2004
that story is so good and really funny !
Wolf chapter 20 . 10/7/2003
w00t!

That was one wow, of a story, but such a quick ending

Plz plz plz plz PLZ do a sequal. I have never before logged into my E-Mail continusly for 3 months just to see if you had posted

...plz :)
scifi-chick chapter 20 . 10/7/2003
Hey i loved your story it had me captured all the way to the end. most stories i wouldn't remember but i did remember and i really loved the story great work
dietcokechic chapter 20 . 10/3/2003
Yeah! Way to wrap it up Luce! It might have ended an itsy bitsy too abruptly, but i totally understand the need/desire to just finish the darn thing! (i think that's me and Imbroglio right now!)

I'm glad i was able to help a bit along the way and defintely look forward to more tales. See you next month!
NG chapter 20 . 10/2/2003
Ah. I'm in heaven. Such a great story.

And you know what is the best of it all.

A few weeks ago I lost most of the authors that was on my favourite list. You were one of them and I actually forgot about it. Now I can add you back, yeah! I'm so glad.

Thanks but I agree with the previous review. It ended a bit quick. What about a sequel?
ednyadove chapter 20 . 10/1/2003
This was such a great story. i want to thank you for writing it. I wonder if you'll write about Daniel and Janet?
the female apophis chapter 20 . 10/1/2003
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THREE MONTHS FOR YOU TO UPDATE, AND THIS IS IT? THIS IS ALL YOU'RE GIVING ME? HOW COULD YOU? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ELSE HAPPENS TO THEM!

as you can tell, i really want you to continue this. do a sequal, something! anything!

please!

anyway, much love to ya!

-me