Reviews for Victory
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2019
Aw, man, you stopped this? Please, please, please revive it! I need more this is so amazing!
Nina of Fairy Tail chapter 2 . 2/6/2019
Love this! I need to know what happens next, please!
fanofNC chapter 2 . 9/28/2018
This is great! Are you going to keep us hanging, even though it's been a long time?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Thorne and Cress are soooo cuutttteeeeee
rivers chapter 2 . 2/24/2017
This is so cool! I lové how you've switched up their roles and i can't WAIT for more:)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
Please hurry up and update this . It's absolutely beautiful !
Burning Silver Storm chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
That was awesome!
I love you as a writer but I hate the cliffie! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON
MusicalArtist185 chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
This seems pretty cool. It's a good idea. It felt weird when it was Cress related to Levana not Winter, but I'll get used to it. Can't wait for more!
PennTheWriter chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. The stakes have been raised! And we have more POVs too! YES!
Update when you can, please, and keep up the marvelous work!
BrynnBookWorm339 chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
I'm very interested. I love the Cresswell and the story idea! It's really good, and the backstory just adds to the intrigue. I can't wait to read more!
A fan,
Brynn
Anna C chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Such a good start! I am so interested! Very creative concept, I'm excited to see where you take it. I enjoyed your writing, it wasn't too choppy or over-detailed. I like long chapters so it won't bother me if you want to keep with those:) Can't wait for the next update!
BookLuver28 chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Cress a princess with fire powers? Awesome! Please update soon I'm enjoying this story already!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Oh my goodness that's awesome! I can't wait till you write again, and thorne at the end made me smile like and idiot...I hole he goes back for her.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Great start I can't wait for more!
catherandwren chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I love this way to much! I'm so excited for the next chapter!